DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Could be that Himawari is the actual reason for it? She gets to "live" in some way while Ayane gets reseted one more time, as a sacrifice. Still, if that's the case it's kinda a lenient sacrifice, Ayase keeps her progress with Akira and make it through the next reset anyway. Okay... at least she is left with the trauma of losing a child, which is not something minor. And since we are on the topic: I don't remember the lengths this was discussed, so it was probably already brought up, but what did you think of the time Maya confronted Ayane about being pregnant? (outside Akira's apartment just before Ayane's first successful reset). Is it possible that Ayane knew she wasn't carrying, not by checking every day but because she knew she simply can't get pregnant anymore?

Overall, I'm still banking on the you gotta be pregnant (the first time) theory. I don't like this "love" thing because now you have to define exactly what love is. Akira can say he loves Maya, Niki, Ayane, Makoto all at the same time, in my opinion he's just a slut. Unless is defined on his actual idea of love of course (still, it should be defined by the Gods rather than him, I think). Same with trauma, how do you set the bar of a "worthy" trauma? Who's the judge? Io?:LOL:. Meanwhile, you are either pregnant or you're not.
I can definitely see Io responding like this, after hearing about Makoto's and Ayane's trauma:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In retrospect, Ayane and Makoto are quite analogous.

These girls coincidently both have parental issues, show up in the dorms together on Thursday:
Seem to share the color blue, and both more or less have a substitute dad in Sensei.

Ami has also tried to console both of them before:
They both have a Loli roommate that Sensei might end up splitting in half:
And both Ayane and Makoto are straight monoamorous girls who want Sensei for themselves.

Now, they are both aware of the resets, can get to the roof, and survived a reset.

Last edited:

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Compared to Maya, so it might have something to do with Ayane's survival.
I think Pareidolia was referring to Akira, actually. He is was? the protagonist, after all.

Also, if the theory about love/trauma/pregnancy checks out, we might have an insight on why resets actually started. I think Maya was the first to get all three. And I think that certain someone *cough-cough* AMI *cough-cough* got the wind of the pregnancy, or Akira's thoughts about it, or something. She was always obsessed and always wanted him for herself. Then, maybe, being the daughter of ZA WARUDO she did some weird ass mumbo jumbo praying and kinda got her wish.

I dunno. Possibly talking out of my ass with this one. :illuminati: But I've been trying to piece together the timeline and the possible reasons for all this time-fuckery.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think Pareidolia was referring to Akira, actually. He is was? the protagonist, after all.

Also, if the theory about love/trauma/pregnancy checks out, we might have an insight on why resets actually started. I think Maya was the first to get all three. And I think that certain someone *cough-cough* AMI *cough-cough* got the wind of the pregnancy, or Akira's thoughts about it, or something. She was always obsessed and always wanted him for herself. Then, maybe, being the daughter of ZA WARUDO she did some weird ass mumbo jumbo praying and kinda got her wish.

I dunno. Possibly talking out of my ass with this one. :illuminati: But I've been trying to piece together the timeline and the possible reasons for all this time-fuckery.
Yeah, it could be referring to Sensei with the "wannabe protagonist" thing. I was referring more to how Pareidolia just didn't like Maya Prime, and seemed to consider her a bitch:
And didn't like how she groomed Sensei:

Pareidolia is kind of a dick:

Pareidolia seems fine with Ayane though, albeit, seems to imply it might take her away as well:

Personally, I think the always obsessed, always wanted Sensei for herself, found out about something, and then prayed, theory, fits Maya more.

We still have no explanation for the apparent god at Maya's shrine:
Maya's also implied she's made wishes before:
And Maya just happening to find out the rooftop is a safe zone is suspicious to me, tbh:

Maya is also one of the only girls confirmed to be familiar with Denpa:
And the only girl that's actually tried hiding people from Sensei:
The Nakayamas in particular.

Ironically, the way Noriko describes Maya, seems to be how people see Ami:

I'm still wondering how New Maya might react to finding out Sensei has other girlfriends, though. New Maya might give us a clue as to how the resets began.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

I am sorry I know this is some earnest discussion but I lost it completely when I get to ZA WARUDO :ROFLMAO:. Picturing the daughter of ZA WARUDO is fine but picturing Akira loving ZA WARUDO is just too funny.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
For those interested, In 'The Collector' Chapter 4 Main Event:
Besides referring to Maya as a wilted flower, I'm not entirely sure what the take away is supposed to be. I guess just that Sensei was breaking again.
One of the images in the "mothers milk" happy event talks about hummingbirds and keys. The pink text one, presumably It's supposed to be the same colour as Norkio's name. So some connection to Noriko in there maybe. But beyond vague foreshadowing I cant come up with anything of substance for why it would be referenced in the Hydrangea field image.

theduke3000

Nov 19, 2023
Sorry to interrupt the discussion going on here. Was just hoping someone could help me with the Trinity Pt. III: Non Est Deus secret event. I can't get the "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" number no matter what I try. This is my first time playing so I am floundering around with guides. Any direction would be much appreciated!

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
This has me wondering if Akira's going to be ambulatory but still kind of comatose, like a walking shell of a man, unable to speak (or in more than a few words at a time)
That's a generic event, so that explanation would have to hold up for the rest of the chapter.
Also I feel like most of the cast would freak out over Akira acting like that and insist he sees a doctor or something, rather than just going back to cute hangouts.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

kainora

May 27, 2020
Sorry to interrupt the discussion going on here. Was just hoping someone could help me with the Trinity Pt. III: Non Est Deus secret event. I can't get the "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" number no matter what I try. This is my first time playing so I am floundering around with guides. Any direction would be much appreciated!
Here is lil wiki you can find information about each event:

And here is information for this event:
Requirements
  • You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
    • Seen up to " "
    • Seen
To get this event
Call "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" on Saturday night or Sunday night.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.36.0

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Pixeldrain
<Mega>
Size 774 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
<Mega>
Size 2.13 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndecentBoy

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
So I finally got to play the generic events already made for chapter 4 and... it's probably nothing but there's something that caught my attention. You can see Akira's new state of mind in them: moping around, longing for Maya, self destructive thoughts, broken by Ami, his loss of appetite for life overall. The girls he spends time with are almost an afterthought.

Except when it comes to Yumi: In both of her generic events I can see the same old Akira in there and ultimately he openly express his desires of winning her over. The charm of pursuit is still there and those were the only times I felt he's not completely dead inside now. So I wonder if this is a clue on how chapter 4 will play out, if he's going to see Yumi as the outlet for his pent up grievings. I know is a small sample size, a lot of generic events are not done yet and most of the ones we have are from girls he already conquered. But from what we have so far, the contrast is quite notorious.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So I finally got to play the generic events already made for chapter 4 and... it's probably nothing but there's something that caught my attention. You can see Akira's new state of mind in them: moping around, longing for Maya, self destructive thoughts, broken by Ami, his loss of appetite for life overall. The girls he spends time with are almost an afterthought.

Except when it comes to Yumi: In both of her generic events I can see the same old Akira in there and ultimately he openly express his desires of winning her over. The charm of pursuit is still there and those were the only times I felt he's not completely dead inside now. So I wonder if this is a clue on how chapter 4 will play out, if he's going to see Yumi as the outlet for his pent up grievings. I know is a small sample size, a lot of generic events are not done yet and most of the ones we have are from girls he already conquered. But from what we have so far, the contrast is quite notorious.
Makes me wonder if she's the one who does whatever happens to get him out of his house, like he's more his usual self with her cause she was the one to get through to him or something...
Use the URM and search "spring" on Label/Scenes. I think Deskel found them and showed how to play them.
Yeah and don't 'jump' to them, just hit the 'play' button or you'll get stuck.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes