fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
What are people's thoughts on Makoto joining RAS? I feel like despite getting a new member, we aren't really getting any closer to figuring out the "prerequisite", if there is one that is generally applicable to all girls that is.

Makoto has shown some signs of noticing time fuckery, or has been through major emotional incidences before, but most if not all are scattered between different resets. This includes her suicide, her vaguely remembering coming to the beach, and her father's death. Apparently none of these alone was enough to bring her to the roof during the respective reset (2nd, 3rd, and 5th).

Meanwhile, Ayane did not show many subtle signs of perceiving time fuckery. Her experience is almost exclusively limited to having then losing baby Himawari.

Finally, the temp members Yumi and Tsuneyo. Yumi experienced a big skip in time firsthand but went back to defection mode; Tsuneyo had less directed experience but could still vaguely remember her time on the ferris wheel. Still, these two aren't here with us by the time of 6th reset.

So what do Ayane and Makoto now (and potentially Maya) have in common that separate them from Yumi and Tsuneyo, and the rest of the girls? Particularly, why Makoto shows up now during the 6th rather than the 5th reset?

Aside from a plausible theory about having to experience major trauma (losing your fetus and losing your father), one recent revelation I can think of that can group Ayane and Makoto together, is the "list of girls Akira comes to love" that was kinda abruptly introduced in The Desk Scene imo (for some reason I am still quite bewildered by the fact that Sensei now actually loves Makoto).

Of course not all girls on the list, Makoto/Ami(?)/Ayane/Niki/Maya, make it to the roof, but I am honestly not sure how else I can include Makoto if only looking at the recent development. So I guess I have to accept that either there is only one prerequisite that is different from girls to girls, or there are multiple prerequisites need to be met and they don't have to be done within 2 resets, or all these are still wrong, or there in fact isn't a solid ruling and Sel would just shove a girl up there with merely 1-2 updates worth of buildup.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
What are people's thoughts on Makoto joining RAS? I feel like despite getting a new member, we aren't really getting any closer to figuring out the "prerequisite", if there is one that is generally applicable to all girls that is.

Makoto has shown some signs of noticing time fuckery, or has been through major emotional incidences before, but most if not all are scattered between different resets. This includes her suicide, her vaguely remembering coming to the beach, and her father's death. Apparently none of these alone was enough to bring her to the roof during the respective reset (2nd, 3rd, and 5th).

Meanwhile, Ayane did not show many subtle signs of perceiving time fuckery. Her experience is almost exclusively limited to having then losing baby Himawari.

Finally, the temp members Yumi and Tsuneyo. Yumi experienced a big skip in time firsthand but went back to defection mode; Tsuneyo had less directed experience but could still vaguely remember her time on the ferris wheel. Still, these two aren't here with us by the time of 6th reset.

So what do Ayane and Makoto now (and potentially Maya) have in common that separate them from Yumi and Tsuneyo, and the rest of the girls? Particularly, why Makoto shows up now during the 6th rather than the 5th reset?

Aside from a plausible theory about having to experience major trauma (losing your fetus and losing your father), one recent revelation I can think of that can group Ayane and Makoto together, is the "list of girls Akira comes to love" that was kinda abruptly introduced in The Desk Scene imo (for some reason I am still quite bewildered by the fact that Sensei now actually loves Makoto).

Of course not all girls on the list, Makoto/Ami(?)/Ayane/Niki/Maya, make it to the roof, but I am honestly not sure how else I can include Makoto if only looking at the recent development. So I guess I have to accept that either there is only one prerequisite that is different from girls to girls, or there are multiple prerequisites need to be met and they don't have to be done within 2 resets, or all these are still wrong, or there in fact isn't a solid ruling and Sel would just shove a girl up there with merely 1-2 updates worth of buildup.
Do not forget that "Just get pregnant" theory still works

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

Well, Ayane and Makoto both had impregnation sex, meaning Makoto stopped using contraceptives. Pregernaut theory might be correct.

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Just a question is there a AVN mode, i like the game its made in koikatsu faster update than honey select type game

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Do not forget that "Just get pregnant" theory still works
Well, Ayane and Makoto both had impregnation sex, meaning Makoto stopped using contraceptives. Pregernaut theory might be correct.
Yup, I think that is still on the table, honestly the most straightforward one as well.

Nevertheless, I was thinking that if Makoto is indeed on the same boat in that regard (without any buildup event might I add), it's odd that she doesn't have the same outcome as Ayane: namely, making it to the roof but promptly getting reset later, and having a supernatural child that defies causality (but I don’t want another Himawari showing up and diluting how special she is).

Hopefully Ayane will be on the case of investigation once they’re not this preoccupied by mourning and concern.

Reactions: crustlord12

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
my next bet on who makes it, it's noriko she is starting to get the same kind of visions akira has,also the reason as to why makoto made it and not yumi nor tsuneyo might be that makoto is way closer to akira than the former

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Yup, I think that is still on the table, honestly the most straightforward one as well.

Nevertheless, I was thinking that if Makoto is indeed on the same boat in that regard (without any buildup event might I add), it's odd that she doesn't have the same outcome as Ayane: namely, making it to the roof but promptly getting reset later, and having a supernatural child that defies causality (but I don’t want another Himawari showing up and diluting how special she is).

Hopefully Ayane will be on the case of investigation once they’re not this preoccupied by mourning and concern.
I also do think this is the way to get to the rooftop and I'm very, very curious about what will/would happen if Ami made her way up there and characters finally figure out the requirements to get up there.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Considering Pareidolia seemed to wonder who would take credit for Makoto getting to the roof:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Getting to the roof might just require outside help from "gods" or other supernatural things.

Makoto mentioned a "false moon" before Reset 6:
This false moon might be the thing behind Makoto's survival.

Pareidolia also seemed to think Ayane was developing well:
Compared to Maya, so it might have something to do with Ayane's survival.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Maya, Ayane and Makoto have 3 things in common

being them. Traumas, Akira loving them, and Akira getting them pregnant. Makoto still doesn't have confirmation of the last one but there's a big chance of that because of this here.

So when I saw this I thought what if the requirement to get to the roof is for Akira to love them, have trauma and become pregnant?

Like Ayane only got to the roof 100% after Akira confirmed that he loves her and after the trauma of losing her daughter, because even though she was pregnant she only got there but lost her memories, missing the other 2 requirements that she achieved only after that.

to Makoto: There were only traumas at the beginning of chapter 3 and there was confirmation that Akira loves her sometime before the 5 reset, not fulfilling the 3 requirements before the 5 reset, but what if after that in these images that I showed Akira at that time Did she get pregnant? fulfilling the 3 requirements by making her reach the roof.

And another thing I was thinking about is if each requirement of these 3 is completed the person advances? Like if you have a trauma that Akira knows about, you will be able to talk about the Reset without giving any errors. If you only got pregnant with Akira you will reach the roof but you will lose your memories and when you have met the 3 requirements you can finally talk about the reset, reach the roof and keep your memories.

Of course, I could be thinking too much about this and have nothing to do with it, and what if?
Since we've always only considered pregnant women, what if the others are also right, but were there parts missing? That's why we keep coming back and not understanding why Ayane had only gotten there to have her memories erased in reset 3, but I thought about that until it makes sense and could explain why this happened.

Or is it me thinking too much and it has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Could be that Himawari is the actual reason for it? She gets to "live" in some way while Ayane gets reseted one more time, as a sacrifice. Still, if that's the case it's kinda a lenient sacrifice, Ayase keeps her progress with Akira and make it through the next reset anyway. Okay... at least she is left with the trauma of losing a child, which is not something minor. And since we are on the topic: I don't remember the lengths this was discussed, so it was probably already brought up, but what did you think of the time Maya confronted Ayane about being pregnant? (outside Akira's apartment just before Ayane's first successful reset). Is it possible that Ayane knew she wasn't carrying, not by checking every day but because she knew she simply can't get pregnant anymore?

Overall, I'm still banking on the you gotta be pregnant (the first time) theory. I don't like this "love" thing because now you have to define exactly what love is. Akira can say he loves Maya, Niki, Ayane, Makoto all at the same time, in my opinion he's just a slut. Unless is defined on his actual idea of love of course (still, it should be defined by the Gods rather than him, I think). Same with trauma, how do you set the bar of a "worthy" trauma? Who's the judge? Io?:LOL:. Meanwhile, you are either pregnant or you're not.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes