Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Oh and tree. I just captured the image and I think thus you will understand better, sky stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always looked at that "tree" as an weird obfuscation attempt. The hex says "trinity" and the "tree" shape made me think more of a mushroom cloud the first time I saw it. So for a while I was thinking of trinity in a figurative context of the Trinity test. So a nuclear explosion/apocalyptic event rather than the "holy trinity"-esque context it is given later. Or maybe both apply at the same time?

Or I just looked at it wrong and it is just a tree.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for your reply and detailed perspective, Although I can't say I fully endorse most of them. I hope my incessant treatises won't bring you any confusion, if there hasn't been any, that is. I always take pleasure in the process of mystery solving and communicating with others. I tried to discuss some in official discord but members are, to put blatantly, extremely toxic for some reasons I don't want to know about so here I am. Anyway I will stop going off on tangents and get started. I also will try to post some pivotal snapshots I have taken as you did from now far to better assist get my point across.

Let's start with your idea on John. After a certain amount of inspection and read now I don't think User 2 is the culprit either since at the end of event one line told us:

Rather, I would like to consider it as a mean by Nozumu to turn against The Wire (through John? We need to think about it), since I can't recall anywhere before User 2 has spontaneously logged offline now that he's the god who protects the order, evidently sooner following by a chain of Ami events which results in sucessful logging of User1 (also possessed Ami?). (he tried that tons of times before but constantly failed):

Then, it's funny that you reminded me of Tendrils John speaks about before dying. Because the only place (I haven't seen Yasu parts you quoted but probably either it's in CH3 or I forgor. If it's later I gonna pretend that's because my foreign brain can't trace every detail in this so. However, in my "Nozumu-HOPE substitution" theory Yasu could be the one being deceived and biased on which god is which most. And She has also said she has to bear parasol in summer because otherwise her pale skin will be flayed. Isn't that ironic to be her favourite season by which her god endorsed and flourished? We'll see) I remember that word being mentioned belongs to HOPE, at the beginning of fourth reset whereas Sensei was pierced by tendril sprawling from him:

If John, according to you, is similiar to John. Then why is he turning himself against his own kind? My assumption, far-stretched you may call, is that Nozumu aka User 1 rewrote John with his new overtaken body HOPE, repeated the overtaking process happened somewhere in CH1 for John realized for some reason that Nozumu was awakening and tried to convey it to Sensei and Kaori.

Also a interesting thing to note is that HOPE said litterally the same word on Wire as Kaori when she trapped in Old District:

And as for your quote from Maya in Trinity II for eyes. I didn't notice it because Sensei said nothing about eyes in their first encounter at the bottom of everything. However I notice a single line after Maya said it and HOPE reappeared:

That line, similiar to what Sensei suddenly thought of in Trinty III after HOPE suddenly shifted to lower case and asked Sensei to surrender and submit to him for the first time, and shifted back to capitalized letters after Sensei lost HOPE again, clearly insinuated something:

If anything, HOPE itself directly said:

If he is the Nozumu, this area should be under his control. Then why would he compare himself to Sensei invaded by User 1 in Old District?

I won't be surprised if HOPE was primarily pestered by Nozumu here (Who was that Maya saying HOPE have a lot of eyes? Can I trust her? Sensei seems to believe immediately now that he can always see two normal eyes) and completely taken down in by Nozumu because of Sensei in Trinity III. Only to be awaken and activated in next summer. Therefore is prologue a chapter to which belongs no god. Seems reasonable to me? Chapter 3 sounds portentous...

Oh and tree. I just captured the image and I think thus you will understand better, sky stuff:

That's all, I just said what I thought of and I may share more assumptions in the future. Besides, I welcome any discussion from anyone else here.
So, I'm assuming you're at least around a chapter behind right? You seem unaware of Pareidolia and stuff in Chapter 3, so I recommend getting caught up. You're missing a lot of info and it's impossible to explain some things without spoiling them if you're behind. If you continue reading, then, well, you've been warned.

Your HOPE/Nozomu/Callous god speculation seems to be missing that he's likely asleep or at least weak in Winter, when the John stuff happens:
We also have HOPE noting that he will be gone for quite some time in the Trinity p3 Happy Event:
And it doesn't seem to truly return until 'The Light of Last Summer' Main Event:

Chapter 1 is in Summer. HOPE'S season. Chapter 2 is in Winter. USER2/The Wire god's season. Chapter 3 is in Summer again. Chapter 4 is now Spring. USER3/Pareidolia's season.

The John stuff and most Chapter 2 stuff, happened when HOPE wasn't really around much. (More about John and The World Itself in a bit)

You also seem to be confusing talking Normally:
With talking in Lowercase as USER3 did:
Both of which happened in that Trinity p3 Happy Event you've been referring to. Notice how the Concerned god talking in lower case doesn't even capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

In Chapter 3, during Sana's 'Ad Infinitum', this Concerned god reveals itself and chooses the name Pareidolia:

As for the Tendrils, If you haven't got caught up yet, you're probably unaware of Sekai and The World Itself stuff. I've already shown Yasu talking about Tendrils, but I should also point out that John mentions a festival before Sensei loses the ability to understand it:
Before the end of Chapter 2, during Maya's bday, Sensei and Maya come across an abandoned shrine near the festival they were at:
We also had John mentioning the World before this:
Taking into account that a Festival, the World, an Abandoned shrine, and Tendrils all seem related, it seems like an outside force affected John, and this force seems to be the one Yasu referred to as the World itself.

Now, things might get a little confusing. The Tendrils, I've mentioned prior, are things both the World Itself and HOPE seem to have. Note however that John mentions blood on the Tendrils it's referring to. Blood of its brothers. Chickens. In HOPE's faith, Birds are Sacred:
The Callous god is even "The Thing with Feathers":
It seems unlikely that HOPE would be the one murdering chickens/birds. The World Itself has no such implication though. If anything, based off Yasu implying that the World cannibalizes itself:
Murdering Chickens, could be a way the World grows stronger. Killing and recycling energy from that which is Sacred to HOPE.

Pareidolia has also implied that something else is growing stronger:
This is perhaps the World itself.

I've mentioned prior, that the World Itself seems kind of like HOPE's opposite, if not it's Devil, so I might as well explain why. Seeing as how World can translate to Sekai, and HOPE to Nozomu, and both of these beings seem related to these translations, it's a theme they both share. They also both have tendrils, they both seem to like Summer with Sekai/The World Itself being restored in Summer:
They both use Angels, White vs Black:
They also seem to have different colored Rabbit Watchers, but in reverse order with HOPE's being Black, and World's being White, but I'm not entirely sure on that front.

Anyway, with all these similarities in mind, we should also keep in mind that Yasu says Red is Bad:
With Sekai and The World Itself seemingly being Red, and Yasu seems to think that her god wouldn't want her to speak with the World Itself:
We've also had an interference messing with Yasu:
I do think it's plausible that Yasu is being deceived, but I don't think it's HOPE, Nozomu, or her god, etc that's doing it. It might be The World Itself. If so, it might explain Yasu's recent persona:

Overall: HOPE and Pareidolia still don't seem related, and the Tendrils that John mentions, that both HOPE and The World Itself seem to have, were likely the World's in that case.

Btw, USER2 has lost connection elsewhere, like when Sensei reached the roof in the third reset in Chapter 2:
It seems to also have maintenance issues:
In theory, one of the gods, possibly HOPE, is messing it up, but it's not entirely clear yet.

As for it's relation to John, It's possible that something messed with it, which messed up Sensei being able to comprehend John at the time (Hence USER2 going offline temporarily), not entirely sure just yet.

Btw, The Old District seems to be the second god's territory. USER2's/The Wire god's. Not Nozomu's.

The Bottom of Everything seems to be HOPE's/USER1's/Nozomu's territory and is perhaps related to Dreams and Nightmares.

The Mall and The Dark seems to be Pareidolia's/USER3's territory.

The World Itself might claim the sky (perhaps even Kumon-mi?), as it's territory, and if so, to add to how it seems to be the opposite of HOPE, the sky seems to have the opposite of HOPE's upside down smile:

Oh, and Kaori may be possessed by the World Itself currently:
With John seemingly having Nozomu/HOPE in him, and Kaori having Sekai/World Itself in her, and the recent addition of Nao-chan, who may be a replacement Ami, it almost seems like Ami's and Sensei's family is resurrecting. Things are getting interesting.

Last edited:

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
anyone know whats inside big boi's mouth? don't/can't remember it from anything. could mean nothing with how fucked the character already is. thought it was a key from 6th reset but nope

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I always looked at that "tree" as an weird obfuscation attempt. The hex says "trinity" and the "tree" shape made me think more of a mushroom cloud the first time I saw it. So for a while I was thinking of trinity in a figurative context of the Trinity test. So a nuclear explosion/apocalyptic event rather than the "holy trinity"-esque context it is given later. Or maybe both apply at the same time?

Or I just looked at it wrong and it is just a tree.
It's probably in relation to the God-Tree stuff mentioned in the Trinity p3 Happy Event:

The Trinity seems to be a name for the 3 C gods in Lessons in Love. Callous - HOPE, Calm - The Wire god, Concerned - Pareidolia.

Pareidolia also recently referred to itself as part of the Trinity:

Reactions: Apollo259

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
So, I'm assuming you're at least around a chapter behind right? You seem unaware of Pareidolia and stuff in Chapter 3, so I recommend getting caught up. You're missing a lot of info and it's impossible to explain some things without spoiling them if you're behind. If you continue reading, then, well, you've been warned.

Your HOPE/Nozomu/Callous god speculation seems to be missing that he's likely asleep or at least weak in Winter, when the John stuff happens:
We also have HOPE noting that he will be gone for quite some time in the Trinity p3 Happy Event:
And it doesn't seem to truly return until 'The Light of Last Summer' Main Event:

Chapter 1 is in Summer. HOPE'S season. Chapter 2 is in Winter. USER2/The Wire god's season. Chapter 3 is in Summer again. Chapter 4 is now Spring. USER3/Pareidolia's season.

The John stuff and most Chapter 2 stuff, happened when HOPE wasn't really around much. (More about John and The World Itself in a bit)

Both of which happened in that Trinity p3 Happy Event you've been referring to. Notice how the Concerned god talking in lower case doesn't even capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

In Chapter 3, during Sana's 'Ad Infinitum', this Concerned god reveals itself and chooses the name Pareidolia:

As for the Tendrils, If you haven't got caught up yet, you're probably unaware of Sekai and The World Itself stuff. I've already shown Yasu talking about Tendrils, but I should also point out that John mentions a festival before Sensei loses the ability to understand it:
Before the end of Chapter 2, during Maya's bday, Sensei and Maya come across an abandoned shrine near the festival they were at:
Taking into account that a Festival, the World, an Abandoned shrine, and Tendrils all seem related, it seems like an outside force affected John, and this force seems to be the one Yasu referred to as the World itself.

Now, things might get a little confusing. The Tendrils, I've mentioned prior, are things both the World Itself and HOPE seem to have. Note however that John mentions blood on the Tendrils it's referring to. Blood of its brothers. Chickens. In HOPE's faith, Birds are Sacred:
It seems unlikely that HOPE would be the one murdering chickens/birds. The World Itself has no such implication though. If anything, based off Yasu implying that the World cannibalizes itself:
Murdering Chickens, could be a way the World grows stronger. Killing and recycling energy from that which is Sacred to HOPE.

I've mentioned prior, that the World Itself seems kind of like HOPE's opposite, if not it's Devil, so I might as well explain why. Seeing as how World can translate to Sekai, and HOPE to Nozomu, and both of these beings seem related to these translations, it's a theme they both share. They also both have tendrils, they both seem to like Summer with Sekai/The World Itself being restored in Summer:
They also seem to have different colored Rabbit Watchers, but in reverse order with HOPE's being Black, and World's being White, but I'm not entirely sure on that front.

Anyway, with all these similarities in mind, we should also keep in mind that Yasu says Red is Bad:
With Sekai and The World Itself seemingly being Red, and Yasu seems to think that her god wouldn't want her to speak with the World Itself:
I do think it's plausible that Yasu is being deceived, but I don't think it's HOPE, Nozomu, or her god, etc that's doing it. It might be The World Itself. If so, it might explain Yasu's recent persona:

Overall: HOPE and Pareidolia still don't seem related, and the Tendrils that John mentions, that both HOPE and The World Itself seem to have, were likely the World's in that case.

Btw, USER2 has lost connection elsewhere, like when Sensei reached the roof in the third reset in Chapter 2:
In theory, one of the gods, possibly HOPE, is messing it up, but it's not entirely clear yet.

As for it's relation to John, It's possible that something messed with it, which messed up Sensei being able to comprehend John at the time (Hence USER2 going offline temporarily), not entirely sure just yet.

Btw, The Old District seems to be the second god's territory. USER2's/The Wire god's. Not Nozomu's.

The Bottom of Everything seems to be HOPE's/USER1's/Nozomu's territory and is perhaps related to Dreams and Nightmares.

The World Itself might claim the sky (perhaps even Kumon-mi?), as it's territory, and if so, to add to how it seems to be the opposite of HOPE, the sky seems to have the opposite of HOPE's upside down smile:

With John seemingly having Nozomu/HOPE in him, and Kaori having Sekai/World Itself in her, and the recent addition of Nao-chan, who may be a replacement Ami, it almost seems like Ami's and Sensei's family is ressurecting. Things are getting interesting.
..............DesKel is there a way to turn off Omniscience there? Why isn't it possible? Or do you spend 24 hours a day and 7 days a week playing this game without doing anything else with your life Or do you have a photographic memory Why isn't this possible?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
anyone know whats inside big boi's mouth? don't/can't remember it from anything. could mean nothing with how fucked the character already is. thought it was a key from 6th reset but nope
I improved the image a lot and it seems like it's not a big deal or something important that I don't remember.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I improved the image a lot and it seems like it's not a big deal or something important that I don't remember.
I just thought it was his tongue that he uses to keep his Penis Almighty clean and dirt free!!

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
It's probably in relation to the God-Tree stuff mentioned in the Trinity p3 Happy Event:

The Trinity seems to be a name for the 3 C gods in Lessons in Love. Callous - HOPE, Calm - The Wire god, Concerned - Pareidolia.

Pareidolia also recently referred to itself as part of the Trinity:
I agree. That was just the Lens I was previously looking at it through before we got more info about the gods and holy trinity stuff.

Jan 1, 2024
..............DesKel is there a way to turn off Omniscience there? Why isn't it possible? Or do you spend 24 hours a day and 7 days a week playing this game without doing anything else with your life Or do you have a photographic memory Why isn't this possible?
At this point you can just consider them the MatPat of Lessons in Love.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

With John seemingly having Nozomu/HOPE in him, and Kaori having Sekai/World Itself in her, and the recent addition of Nao-chan, who may be a replacement Ami, it almost seems like Ami's and Sensei's family is resurrecting. Things are getting interesting.
Just to add to this, my speculation about The World Itself perhaps having power over Kumon-mi, comes from the recent Halloween party.

Nodoka mentions The World Itself, then Yasu claims the city is moving:

If the World Itself really has that kind of power, no wonder Nodoka seems interested in it. She's implied prior that she'd want a god on her side:
and I wonder if she may have found one.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Nodoka mentions The World Itself, then Yasu claims the city is moving
With Sekai translating into "World," and us already being informed that everything is already gone, that would potentially mean that Sekai, the world itself, and the city are all one and the same, and by saying "the city is moving," this could mean "Sekai is active" -- which we, the player, already know to be true, but this could be an indication of exactly how significant that is.

And Sekai has already told us that she likes Nodoka...

Sekai, the world itself, and the city. A trinity, perhaps?

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
With Sekai translating into "World," and us already being informed that everything is already gone, that would potentially mean that Sekai, the world itself, and the city are all one and the same, and by saying "the city is moving," this could mean "Sekai is active" -- which we, the player, already know to be true, but this could be an indication of exactly how significant that is.

And Sekai has already told us that she likes Nodoka...

Sekai, the world itself, and the city. A trinity, perhaps?
Possibly, there is the whole Sekai being restored thing:
And how in the Letter T Happy Event, the voice spells out:
Not to mention how Jesus is mentioned by Sekai in the "S.E.K.A.I." Happy Event:
And it seems like HOPE may have played a part in Sekai's resurrection if she is the one He brought back:

Overall: The Sekai part at least seems like a Jesus analogue. Died and Resurrected.

Sekai herself is/was also pseudo-religious(?):

The World Itself/Sekai might just be the part of the Cross that gets ignored, though. Like the Italic Narrator/Maybe Shapeshifter points out:
In other words: The World Itself could be the bottom of the Cross, while the Callous, Calm, and Concerned gods are the other points. The Trinity.

The World Itself may also be USER4, but we'll have to wait and see.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Does anyone have something that shows the correct order of events in the game? like which event comes first I want to review things here to create theories.

Yes, I already tried searching and I couldn't find it. I remember it was posted here so I would appreciate it if someone put it here again

anonfilly36

Aug 13, 2023
The thing that makes gachas terrible isn't that the companies sell extras to their games, it's that the companies sell you only a chance of getting the things you actually want and get you to gamble. The care packages are all preannounced and contain exactly what they say they will (plus the letters, which are a neat little extra).

With regard to paywalls, he's said that the story will always be available for free and the stuff in care package are pure extras, like bonus menus on movie DVDs. I agree that if he started paywalling a story that has always been available for free if you're willing to wait two weeks, that would be bullshit and I would probably pull my support in protest.
Do you know the password to the letters? I've been subscribed since april and I still don't know how to access them lol

• Haha
Reactions: GSwole

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
View attachment 3272228
Here you go, updated to 0.38. As future updates are posted I will add them to this file.
Did we have the pictures or those were cutted? I'm slightly confused because i have looked through all the pics and there arent new ones
1705587949173.png

Other thing:

The goddamn POV, literally in the 1st looks like she's growth enought to work and the 2nd goes back to tiny

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
Man the user thing has always bothered me, like I don't know if they are related to the gods at all, and if each user is just a previous version of akira just trying to emerge to be the pilot of the body then that would make some sense, but when you add the gods to the equation it gets tricky cause are we not playing as user number 3?I don't know I might be confusing a lot of things I need deskel my brain has gone into the deep end on this shit

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes