Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So there's more to play, do you never wait a few updates before you play games here again?
My dude, it's LiL we are talking about. If you don't play it every update while keeping changelog near you will subject yourself to playing through unreasonable labirinth of "if you don't play this exact event on saturday - you can't progress and have to waste another ingame week". Don't forget, Selebus hates you (y)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
My dude, it's LiL we are talking about. If you don't play it every update while keeping changelog near you will subject yourself to playing through unreasonable labirinth of "if you don't play this exact event on saturday - you can't progress and have to waste another ingame week". Don't forget, Selebus hates you (y)
Just a single week? I already have over 1000 in-game days, so that's not a problem for me, and I don't need the changelog with the guide mod, the guide mod is almost a necessity for this game.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Just a single week? I already have over 1000 in-game days, so that's not a problem for me, and I don't need the changelog with the guide mod, the guide mod is almost a necessity for this game.
If you don't play every update, then yes, it's a necessity. But you have to wait for it's release. Otherwise you just play every update and share with your good pals here your walkthrough (or just look up the one made by another kind soul).

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
A question from 0.38 update: Why does frog boy remind roadkilled Ami of rain king?
Putting whatever the name frog boy is insinuating aside, Rain King is confusing, but somewhat also gives a "supposed to be important" feeling. But replaying it again yields zero frog in the search.

So is there an in-universe connection between them? Or is this just Selly purposefully breaking walls and mentioning all the unexplainable events he made in the past and enjoying himself a circle jerk?

also in my head I kept saying fuck boy instead of frog boy

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I seem to be stuck at the event where Ami goes catatonic. At this point, there's no hints available using the guide mod and I have gone through a couple of weeks just waiting throughout the day. Any idea on how I can figure out next steps? I'm on 0.38

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I seem to be stuck at the event where Ami goes catatonic. At this point, there's no hints available using the guide mod and I have gone through a couple of weeks just waiting throughout the day. Any idea on how I can figure out next steps? I'm on 0.38
At this point you can just skip until you get all Osako & Tsubasa events auto-played. After Tsubasa event you would receive a phone number to call + at some point you should visit library at afternoon + there would be new location on Sunday + AFAIR you should also call Niki at weekend morning

Dc345

May 27, 2020
It's strangely satisfying to watch the use of Lessons in Love characters as profile pictures metastasize slowly among contributors to the thread.

Join us. Together we can become just as insular as class 1-A.
I do miss my pregnant star wars droid. It just doesn't feel the same without it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I have never really been a fan of people changing their avatars as i strongly associate people with their images. That being said, i do understand how an avatar might become outdated or outgrown, i just wish people were thematic in their choices, like stick to a single character or aesthetic. If i ever change my Brian Cox laughing in Troy avatar it'll be to another laughing or grinning person, maybe pointing or flipping the bird, you know, another avatar that still says 'oh, that's obviously Bingoogus'.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
At this point you can just skip until you get all Osako & Tsubasa events auto-played. After Tsubasa event you would receive a phone number to call + at some point you should visit library at afternoon + there would be new location on Sunday + AFAIR you should also call Niki at weekend morning
Are you referring to the babysitting event? Because that already took place. Also, I never received a phone number nor does Niki pick up on weekend morning.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
So there's more to play, do you never wait a few updates before you play games here again?
Not when it's a game where I like the story, because if you join in late nobody's going to want to talk about the parts you just got to since they'd have already been discussed to death. You do you, I guess.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, in case anyone was interested about what's going on with the C gods at the moment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A question from 0.38 update: Why does frog boy remind roadkilled Ami of rain king?
Putting whatever the name frog boy is insinuating aside, Rain King is confusing, but somewhat also gives a "supposed to be important" feeling. But replaying it again yields zero frog in the search.

So is there an in-universe connection between them? Or is this just Selly purposefully breaking walls and mentioning all the unexplainable events he made in the past and enjoying himself a circle jerk?

also in my head I kept say fuck boy instead of frog boy
If I were to guess, Special Ami is saying "frog boy" reminds her of the title "Rain King", more so than the event. Sensei may be intended to be the Rain King but has been acting like a Frog boy instead.

Pareidolia also recently brought up a "mother frog":
And may actually just be using this Special Ami in Yumi's Chapter 4 'Frog boy' event, as a cover, considering she suddenly talks in lower case:

Pareidolia might be using Ami's image, due to Sensei trusting and loving her, which makes it easier to manipulate him, through her. Albeit, that's just a theory at the moment. It may also be manipulating Ami as well:

The 'Rain King' and 'Amy' Happy Events seem to be it's Happy Events, considering the context around them. Probably also the 'Second Sun' Happy Event, considering Long Maya mentions frogs and rain:
Plus Long Maya also seems to be trying to make Sensei and Us question things:
Which seems textbook Pareidolia.

Overall: The connection seems to just revolve around Pareidolia and it's logic.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I have never really been a fan of people changing their avatars as i strongly associate people with their images. That being said, i do understand how an avatar might become outdated or outgrown, i just wish people were thematic in their choices, like stick to a single character or aesthetic. If i ever change my Brian Cox laughing in Troy avatar it'll be to another laughing or grinning person, maybe pointing or flipping the bird, you know, another avatar that still says 'oh, that's obviously Bingoogus'.
My theme is "extremely fuckable characters from AAA games." So if I do change any time soon, it'll probably be to Tifa. Or maybe Mitsuru from Persona 3. I'd pay money to have her step on me.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes