barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Can you give an example of a character that's highly fuckable, but not extremely so?
Sticking with the Baldur's Gate 3 theme of my avatar -- Lae'zel or Karlach. They're both really close to "Extremely," but fall just shy. For Lae'zel it's the nose, for Karlach, I like my women hot visually, not literally. While I do see the appeal of being able to grill a steak on her ass, I love it when my partner is cool to the touch, and that's never going to happen with her.

• Haha
Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I have never really been a fan of people changing their avatars as i strongly associate people with their images. That being said, i do understand how an avatar might become outdated or outgrown, i just wish people were thematic in their choices, like stick to a single character or aesthetic. If i ever change my Brian Cox laughing in Troy avatar it'll be to another laughing or grinning person, maybe pointing or flipping the bird, you know, another avatar that still says 'oh, that's obviously Bingoogus'.
You know, I've been trying to think of a theme for my avatar changes, and I literally just end up with "girl from game I like". Started as Mabel from Black Souls 2, then went to Tsuneyo taking a Selfie, then Io after hearing about Yumi's trauma, and now Nodoka drinking coffee...

I really can't explain my rationale. Just mood, I guess. I'll probably keep my Nodoka one for a while though. I feel like that'll be my mood up until the purity routes.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I have never really been a fan of people changing their avatars as i strongly associate people with their images. That being said, i do understand how an avatar might become outdated or outgrown, i just wish people were thematic in their choices, like stick to a single character or aesthetic. If i ever change my Brian Cox laughing in Troy avatar it'll be to another laughing or grinning person, maybe pointing or flipping the bird, you know, another avatar that still says 'oh, that's obviously Bingoogus'.
I'm not a fan either, as it's much easier to recognize who is speaking just by looking at the person's image, as we are already used to them.

If I change my photo it will always be one of Akira but in different possessions up to Maya's pure route and then my image will be of Akira and Maya together.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

About User2 clawing its way out. Did Sensei or anyone do something to help them escape/free themselves? Just wondering if I missed or failed to understand how/why they got out.
Not really explained, at least, not yet. Frankly, if I hadn't looked in the images of the game, I wouldn't have known:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Presumably, it has something to do with Tsuneyo forgetting her conversation with Yumi earlier. Red Eyed Kaori may also be involved.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yarazin

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I was once again playing with AI images and I did this, I used images from the game itself as a template, did it look good?

Not a fan of anything AI made, it always looks wrong in the details and it rips off genuine artists by copying their work and thus style for training the algorithm. In most cases there isn't even a need for it. I will say though, one thing i do like AI for is weird shit people wouldn't think of and surreal art. Like these:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So, in case anyone was interested about what's going on with the C gods at the moment:

If I were to guess, Special Ami is saying "frog boy" reminds her of the title "Rain King", more so than the event. Sensei may be intended to be the Rain King but has been acting like a Frog boy instead.

Pareidolia also recently brought up a "mother frog":
And may actually just be using this Special Ami in Yumi's Chapter 4 'Frog boy' event, as a cover, considering she suddenly talks in lower case:

Pareidolia might be using Ami's image, due to Sensei trusting and loving her, which makes it easier to manipulate him, through her. Albeit, that's just a theory at the moment. It may also be manipulating Ami as well:

The 'Rain King' and 'Amy' Happy Events seem to be it's Happy Events, considering the context around them. Probably also the 'Second Sun' Happy Event, considering Long Maya mentions frogs and rain:
Plus Long Maya also seems to be trying to make Sensei and Us question things:
Which seems textbook Pareidolia.

Overall: The connection seems to just revolve around Pareidolia and it's logic.
After a night of thinking, the only thing that is more certain to me (which you also already pointed out) is that perhaps this is simply another demonstration of how strong Pareidolia's grip on everything is now. Not just throwing millions of affection points like USER2 once did, not just "spawning" or pretending to be special Ami in inapplicable moments, but also pertaining knowledge of an happy event during a reset whether Sensei triggered it or not. The fact that Pareidolia knows Rain King is the only thing I feel conclusive about.

Saying this is because due to the lack of understanding regarding what frog bog and rain king really mean, Pareidolia can say literally anything and wouldn't matter that much. As in, instead of frog boy, if this special Ami said "the name lamb dude/turtle guy/chicken man reminds of RAIN KING", it would make little difference to me; you can't trace any of them back to the event Rain King anyway (imagine someone who missed that event and couldn't get it just like Sensei, and went back two updates to complete the said event and still couldn't get it :LOL:).

Unless using the name frog boy specifically is Pareidolia's way to announce its presence and influence like you alluded to, like a dick measuring contest among USERS. But honestly any connection frog might've had with a certain god is currently too thin for me to claim anything with enough certainty. I need solid stuff like Callous's worm and cicada, Calm's cockroach, or Concerned's spider at least. Maybe we'll get more frog-related content in the future for further establishing, but it probably still wouldn't register well with stubborn ol' me if it's only done by having more vague metaphors or rambunctious conversations, especially when a frog can be found as early as Escape Rope, a little tangent in Ch2 with USER2's presence being much more prevalent.

Sensei may be intended to be the Rain King but has been acting like a Frog boy instead.
This sentence is hilarious in my own way because I read it five times and understand shit :LOL:
1710613697293.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
After a night of thinking, the only thing that is more certain to me (which you also already pointed out) is that perhaps this is simply another demonstration of how strong Pareidolia's grip on everything is now. Not just throwing millions of affection points like USER2 once did, not just "spawning" or pretending to be special Ami in inapplicable moments, but also pertaining knowledge of an happy event during a reset whether Sensei triggered it or not. The fact that Pareidolia knows Rain King is the only thing I feel conclusive about.

Saying this is because due to the lack of understanding regarding what frog bog and rain king really mean, Pareidolia can say literally anything and wouldn't matter that much. As in, instead of frog boy, if this special Ami said "the name lamb dude/turtle guy/chicken man reminds of RAIN KING", it would make little difference to me; you can't trace any of them back to the event Rain King anyway (imagine someone who missed that event and couldn't get it just like Sensei, and went back two updates to complete the said event and still couldn't get it :LOL:).

Unless using the name frog boy specifically is Pareidolia's way to announce its presence and influence like you alluded to, like a dick measuring contest among USERS. But honestly any connection frog might've had with a certain god is currently too thin for me to claim anything with enough certainty. I need solid stuff like Callous's worm and cicada, Calm's cockroach, or Concerned's spider at least. Maybe we'll get more frog-related content in the future for further establishing, but it probably still wouldn't register well with stubborn ol' me if it's only done by having more vague metaphors or rambunctious conversations, especially when a frog can be found as early as Escape Rope, a little tangent in Ch2 with USER2's presence being much more prevalent.

This sentence is hilarious in my own way because I read it five times and understand shit :LOL:
View attachment 3449359
In case you're interested, probably the biggest support for Frogs being Pareidolia's thing comes from the 'Amy' Happy Event.

Where Amy claims that in the center of the Pareidolia Mall there is a giant frog that spits out eggs:
Why a frog though, I'm not entirely sure. Then again why Rice was a Callous/HOPE thing isn't all that clear either. Squid being a Calm/Wire god thing makes some sense due to ink and computers.

Btw, with the recent reveal that Pareidolia apparently has power over some Narrators in Chapter 4's 'Miserably Ever After' Main Event:
What the unknown Narrators have said about the other gods, may not be entirely true. The fact, in retrospect, that they specifically knew little about the third god (Pareidolia):
Seems suspicious as well.

It's hard to tell just how much Pareidolia has manipulated things to get to this point, and who/what has helped it along the way.

Edit: I do think that Frog picture fits Pareidolia more than the Calm/Wire god, though. The Calm god doesn't seem to be one to complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
So.. i had a schizo theory moment on my last sleep after that College/Adult Yumi preview.

After reading this the first thing coming to my mind was "Perception". So may Sel give Akira the wrong perception making him see them like more teenagers instead of wizards and add the "blackout" trait to make things worse and ending having "fun"

Jan 1, 2024
Okay, let's think, who will get their first taste of Sensei's big snake? Yumi or Otoha? Or, suddenly, Karin? Or maybe Tsukasa?..
I'd say first place goes to Tsukasa (but she might've already tasted it) then Yumi in second place, but in third place I'd say Otoha and Karin are sort tied but Otoha probably has a bit of a higher chance to get it than Karin (especially after Karins last event) so third place would go to Otoha while Karin is in the last.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am basing the ranks on the time it'll take with only these characters (not entirely that though)

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Okay, let's think, who will get their first taste of Sensei's big snake? Yumi or Otoha? Or, suddenly, Karin? Or maybe Tsukasa?..
I think Karin is safe for now. It's probably too soon for Sensei to go full on wizard, so Tsukasa is probably "safe", as well. Yumi is more or less still just a cock block, albeit, she probably has the second highest chance, with only Sensei's guilt holding him back.

Otoha on the other hand, has that whole big sister thing going on, and she's not exactly been nice to Sensei's homie. She also might see Sensei as a way to get closer to what she really wants. Whether it's Niki or Maya, now. It probably helps that she seems the most like Sekai out of the class.

Out of those 4, I think Otoha probably has the highest chance. Albeit, I doubt it'll be wholesome.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes