Sorabell

Sep 30, 2023
Replaying again as I pretty much always am between other game releases and this event where Akira and Kirin talk about Molly. She says this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, curious... "whatever you want...to almost whoever you want..."
why would she add "almost" specifically to whoever and not to whatever? maybe it was meaningless and could easily be "almost whatever you want... to whoever you want". you know without her actually meaning anything specific under the "almost" word. but maybe it was something specific. I'm not saying it is supposed to be Karin, necessarily... but it is interesting what other options do we even have for who she could be meaning under that "almost" limit at the time of the event.

Reactions: Yarazin

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
why would she add "almost" specifically to whoever and not to whatever? maybe it was meaningless and could easily be "almost whatever you want... to whoever you want". you know without her actually meaning anything specific under the "almost" word. but maybe it was something specific. I'm not saying it is supposed to be Karin, necessarily... but it is interesting what other options do we even have for who she could be meaning under that "almost" limit at the time of the event.
Kirin is probably referring to Miku.

Miku seems to be the most important person to her:

Kirin even felt conflicted when it came to taking advantage of Miku in Kirin's 'Falling Asleep Standing Up' Chapter 3 Event.

There's also Noriko, but she's probably second to Miku. Karin on the other hand, has been compared to Ayane by Kirin, so...take that as you will.

Sorabell

Sep 30, 2023
Kirin is probably referring to Miku.

Miku seems to be the most important person to her:

Kirin even felt conflicted when it came to taking advantage of Miku in Kirin's 'Falling Asleep Standing Up' Chapter 3 Event.

There's also Noriko, but she's probably second to Miku. Karin on the other hand, has been compared to Ayane by Kirin, so...take that as you will.
oh, for bad memory reasons, I thought Kirin wasn't that close with Miku and Noriko at the time of the event where she said it... Yeah, that's some good food for thinking, thanks!

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I also think it might be Karin if the options are not limited to main cast. Kirin lives by the motto "Everyone should just fuck everyone"; so I doubt she'd have second thought on Sensei's questionable deeds as long as they are sexual by nature even if the said deeds are done on the small group of people she cares about, especially when girls like Miku or Noriko are, in Kirin's words, literally on their ways to fucking Sensei already.
(though I will emphasize that Kirin thinking Sensei doing whatever he wants is OK in that event might be heavily determined by her observation on Molly. Her opinion might change if Molly looked as terrified as a PTSD Miku or Karin in recent development)

Karin is a different story; the better Kanda is essentially a major source of Kirin's inferiority complex. Sensei fucking some other girls makes Kirin feels hot, but Sensei fucking Karin might make Kirin feel like a loser even if sex comes with consent. This is a layer of poor competitive spirit in addition to maybe not wanting the people she cares about to get hurt. Besides I think Kirin is underestimating how much she actually cares about her sister.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
oh, for bad memory reasons, I thought Kirin wasn't that close with Miku and Noriko at the time of the event where she said it... Yeah, that's some good food for thinking, thanks!
Kirin actually reveals how much she cares about Miku, in her event 'Dyed Orange, Drenched in Sun', which takes place right before her 'Temporary Bliss' event, in Chapter 2, where she gets turned on thinking Molly was raped, and says that "almost" anyone line.

Kirin's and Miku's relationship definitely does feel a little understated though. Still, this is some of what she says about Miku in that event:

Kirin is also the first girl to reveal to Sensei what happened to Miku. (And is massaging Miku in her event after the Molly stuff, then later brings up the Molly stuff in comparison to her taking advantage of Miku, so overall, it'd be weird if she wasn't referring to Miku simply by context.)

I can see her adding Noriko, Ayane, and Karin, along with Miku to the Almost anyone thought process, though. For one reason or another. Probably also Sensei. Basically Everyone else on the other hand:

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Who're you? I don't recognize your avatar... some nonsense person claiming rulership of an occupied domain i see... best not be treading on the Star Wars droid guy's territory... on your way...
Honestly, if I haven't already changed my avatar, I'll change it as a part of flash mob

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes