Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Last image today of Maya because I have to finish replaying chapter 1 of LIL.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well there is an ai generated fan art thread in the discord server and he has commented on some of them saying they were good but the results vary....
Comparing them with my last two arts you can notice the big difference........

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Such a thing exists?!
Yeah, when you add the image as an attachment and then click 'full image', once it loads into the post you can click it and then the corners get little widgets on them that you can grab and resize the image. For ease of browsing i've found the max size should be about half the width of the post box or this:
Untitled.png
(not going to resize this one as it's specifically demonstrative.)

Of course, some measure of flexibility is necessary as some images are very wide but quite short and shrinking them to that size makes them illegible so it's only a rule of thumb.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I got bored and well I'm kind of addicted to creating LIl images so I made some for Yumi, Tsuneyo and Maya fans

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Guys, do you know that fan-art thread exists?
There is more Koikatsu art there so I don't know if I can post it there or not, so much so that they suggested creating a topic focused on Ia's art so I kind of don't know if I could post it there or not.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is more Koikatsu art there so I don't know if I can post it there or not, so much so that they suggested creating a topic focused on Ia's art so I kind of don't know if I could post it there or not.
I'd argue it makes more sense to post it there than it does here simply because both are fanart, the only difference is the method of creation.

yomiyona

May 11, 2023
Hello.
I don't know if I should ask this here, but if it's against the rules, please forgive me.
I recently finished the latest version of LiL and have been feeling a bit thirsty.
So I'm looking for other games that are similar to LiL.
Can you recommend any games you know that has rich text, compelling character chemistry?

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Hello.
I don't know if I should ask this here, but if it's against the rules, please forgive me.
I recently finished the latest version of LiL and have been feeling a bit thirsty.
Can you recommend any games you know that has rich text, compelling character chemistry?
From what I've seen recommended here, Superhuman has very good story and comparable length to LiL. You'll have to adapt to the artstyle (it becomes better later). The fight scenes there are top notch, leagues ahead of modern hollywood superhero fights.

OIAL and Eternum from Caribdis are already listed as one of the best games on the site, and for a good reason.
Although, the updates for Eternum are so rare (Reasonably so, considering the highest quality and limits of human working ability), that I completely forgot the plot.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Hello.
Check my signature. There also are Dissonance and Another world

Reactions: yomiyona

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hello.
If you want suggestion just search for 'suggestions' and 'recommendations', this is asked for fairly often and there's tonnes of good games that have been recommended scattered throughout the thread's history.

lil24bby

Mar 20, 2023
Here, but for the love of God, just search and it will appear, as I have already left about 4 saves in each update.
appreciate this, clearly i am new to this and am having a hard time getting these saves to show up when i put them in the game folder. Any advice?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes