Jan 1, 2024
appreciate this, clearly i am new to this and am having a hard time getting these saves to show up when i put them in the game folder. Any advice?
Here's a reply that helped me

omg, can't you guys read the front page, use the search, use UR- oh. This is new.

Type %appdata% into the explorer path, navigate to AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-1577602671, and that is where all your saves will be
But if you did that then you just have to flip the pages on Ren'Py until you find it.

Reactions: lil24bby

lil24bby

Mar 20, 2023
Here's a reply that helped me

But if you did that then you just have to flip the pages on Ren'Py until you find it.
I found the file where the saves are, and pasted the saves in there but they still aren't showing up... any ideas? if not all good, I figured this would be a bit easier to figure out

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Lessons in Love [v0.38.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [3,74 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [3,75 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you pls write compressed and version by letters next time? its impossible to find your compress through search

Reactions: Boobgobbler

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023

t-f

Jul 7, 2023
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
So what's the whole thing about biting off tongues again? I completely forgot and only got reminded it existed it in Imani's night call
So what's the whole thing about biting off tongues again? I completely forgot and only got reminded it existed it in Imani's night call

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This game is too WHITE for my liking so i made a dark mod for myself which is more pleasing to my eyes. It turned out decent so thought of sharing it here.

View attachment 1931175

If you're using guide mod drop this file to
game\progress mod\

The progress_screen.rpy together with the guide mod is very out of date and will break the guide mod.

View attachment 1639891

rename the downloaded file to progress_screen.rpy
You sir are my fucking hero. Played without it for like an hour squinting the whole time...all i did was drop all this in the game folder and it's working so far...do i need to rename any of this since i have the guide mod too? It seems to be working fine so far, but i haven't checked the progress screen in-game yet.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes