Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
You know what I find interesting is that if Tsuneyo's grandfather is the Wire God, like wholesale G.O.D. That would mean the gods have physical bodies and aren't just some ghosts or abstract beings. HOPE and Paradoeila having an actual, physical body definitely would make things a whole lot interesting and I wonder if these gods are characters we already know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Dec 18, 2020
Another possible hint that Himawari's name is Ami. And since I got excited, I made a full compilation of this theory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, again, this is just a theory at the moment, but evidence is starting to pile up imo.
Damn, you cooked well.

Dec 18, 2020
You know what I find interesting is that if Tsuneyo's grandfather is the Wire God, like wholesale G.O.D. That would mean the gods have physical bodies and aren't just some ghosts or abstract beings. HOPE and Paradoeila having an actual, physical body definitely would make things a whole lot interesting and I wonder if these gods are characters we already know.
Considering Nao-chan and NAO it's quite possible.
P.s.: Gosh, can't wait to found out that Pareidolia is actually some girl who needs to be corrected.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wires seems to be Tsuneyo's father, but he's also the only one we haven't seen in some form. Wire's smile doesn't seem to be himself, maybe it's just a smile on a monitor (cause otherwise Tsuneyo's been going around with a shirt with her father's face on it that only Akira can't see). Akira has been in the presence of the actual HOPE, and Pareidolia as well (since Pareidolia says he doesn't know for sure if he can see him, and that would mean he was there to be seen).

One of the things that most intrigues me about the gods currently is how they're described when Nao-chan first appears in First Contact. Nao-chan is said by the narrator to have been sent in order to protect Akira, and she's the thing that should not exist.

So yeah, maybe Nao-chan is something created from the same event that created the other three gods. And since she clearly has a physical form, maybe so do them (but all of this ramble is a much wilder theory than I'm comfortable with tbh).

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Wires seems to be Tsuneyo's father, but he's also the only one we haven't seen in some form. Wire's smile doesn't seem to be himself, maybe it's just a smile on a monitor (cause otherwise Tsuneyo's been going around with a shirt with her father's face on it that only Akira can't see). Akira has been in the presence of the actual HOPE, and Pareidolia as well (since Pareidolia says he doesn't know for sure if he can see him, and that would mean he was there to be seen).

One of the things that most intrigues me about the gods currently is how they're described when Nao-chan first appears in First Contact. Nao-chan is said by the narrator to have been sent in order to protect Akira, and she's the thing that should not exist.

So yeah, maybe Nao-chan is something created from the same event that created the other three gods. And since she clearly has a physical form, maybe so do them (but all of this ramble is a much wilder theory than I'm comfortable with tbh).
Now THAT would be a pretty interesting theory. Akira dying in the car crash and not Nozomu.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
... What is the lore behind this ... ?

View attachment 3676003
In Theory: Ami was bred countless times by countless Senseis for countless years in countless timelines, before the current one. Maya implied most Senseis fucked her and considering his distaste for condoms, probably bred her.

Ami may be aware of this, since memory alterations don't really seem all that effective, and she's implied she's aware of things not making sense:
And that Sensei is a "half-eaten replica":
She's also implied that she's usually just not speaking about the things that don't make sense:
And apparently just wants to be "pure":

There's also the "Ami 2" stuff:
But that seems like a whole other can of worms, related to dream babies and shapeshifters.

Overall: The BYNMG could be a representation of countless memories of past Senseis breeding Ami. Sensei also later seems to recall a memory of a past Sensei dying from, presumably, Maya Prime's handjob:

Anyway, time for some Ami Sensei Wholesomeness:

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
In Theory: Ami was bred countless times by countless Senseis for countless years in countless timelines, before the current one. Maya implied most Senseis fucked her and considering his distaste for condoms, probably bred her.

Ami may be aware of this, since memory alterations don't really seem all that effective, and she's implied she's aware of things not making sense:
And that Sensei is a "half-eaten replica":
She's also implied that she's usually just not speaking about the things that don't make sense:
And apparently just wants to be "pure":

There's also the "Ami 2" stuff:
But that seems like a whole other can of worms, related to dream babies and shapeshifters.

Overall: The BYNMG could be a representation of countless memories of past Senseis breeding Ami. Sensei also later seems to recall a memory of a past Sensei dying from, presumably, Maya Prime's handjob:

Anyway, time for some Ami Sensei Wholesomeness:
... This chapter both broke my heart (my poor Maya) ...
... and welded it together ( regaining daughter ) ...

on another note... Bingoogus
What is this var?
1716819020677.png

Reactions: DeSkel15

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Rin, my beloved...
... Wonder if we will get threesome with her and Rika...
... or foursome with her, Rika and Rie ...

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
You know, it's getting to a certain point where Akira's relationship with students might just become legal (age-wise)

View attachment 3676396
Yeah while there's obviously VERY questionable choices at points of ages, given the sheer amount of times these resets can be going on, most people here might be nearly double their age in terms of "when" they existed before they got stuck in this loop lmao.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
You know, it's getting to a certain point where Akira's relationship with students might just become legal (age-wise)

View attachment 3676396
... How does Uta know that ...
... Seems like loli-dragon trope is playing out well ...
... soon enough Chinami and Tsukasa will be legal ...
... actually Chinami and Tsukasa might be 5,000 years old ...

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
It's a remnant of the olden days when the game was on Patreon. For it to be viable, Sel had to remove all underage content, such as mentions of high school, wizards, and such. He opted to make a "parallel" game called Legend of the Huggy Boy, where he "hugged" the (university-aged) girls. The 'bonus' flag was for deciding which content to show, if bonus==True you get the actual game, otherwise you get the watered-down version. When Patreon decided to deplatform him (around 0.25, I guess), he stopped doing that. You can select the alternate path in URM to see the weirdness of the Huggy route, where, for example, Ami is not his niece but his accountant.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah while there's obviously VERY questionable choices at points of ages, given the sheer amount of times these resets can be going on, most people here might be nearly double their age in terms of "when" they existed before they got stuck in this loop lmao.
Oh, they're all probably over 50 years old at least. But in my understanding they all get factory reset as Akira does as well, and what's messing with everyone is that they're just getting "altered" as this cycle goes way over what it was supposed to. And these alterations are progressively not being enough because, well, they're aging.

For who knows how many cycles they became first-years every 3 months, but for almost three years they kept living with only some memories and perception altered... but, you know, moving forward in life sort of.

Add to that the Wishing Well drying up and we might very well see everyone remembering everything as the world itself burns everyone to restart or something (or to end it all).

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Oh, they're all probably over 50 years old at least. But in my understanding they all get factory reset as Akira does as well, and what's messing with everyone is that they're just getting "altered" as this cycle goes way over what it was supposed to. And these alterations are progressively not being enough because, well, they're aging.

For who knows how many cycles they became first-years every 3 months, but for almost three years they kept living with only some memories and perception altered... but, you know, moving forward in life sort of.

Add to that the Wishing Well drying up and we might very well see everyone remembering everything as the world itself burns everyone to restart or something.
... do girls age physically ...
.. if not. ..
... how are they so oblivious to it ... ?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
... do girls age physically ...
.. if not. ..
... how are they so oblivious to it ... ?
I mean, sort of? Many aren't virgins anymore, they do different things with their hair too. I don't know if Futaba's inability to change her weight is a restriction of the universe on what should be her "archetype" - but some physical changes definitely occur. And given that Ami would become a virgin again with every new cycle, it is fair to say that some changes are not reset during a said cycle.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Add to that the Wishing Well drying up and we might very well see everyone remembering everything as the world itself burns everyone to restart or something (or to end it all).
It's possibly more like millions of years at least. The Untitled show is apparently that old:

Maya Prime may have been in her millions, but was seemingly at least in her thousands:
She also mentioned centuries casually, a few times:

These girls better hope that stopping the resets, doesn't just age them to dust.

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
It's possibly more like millions of years at least. The Untitled show is apparently that old:

Maya Prime may have been in her millions, but was seemingly at least in her thousands:
She also mentioned centuries casually, a few times:

These girls better hope that stopping the resets, doesn't just age them to dust.

Yeesh, yeah good points - kind of insane if it's been that long. That's like Mass Effect "Reapers reapin for eons" level nonsense. And no real reason to what or why really yet beyond "the gods are assholes I guess?"

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes