Aug 20, 2021
It would be a dark turn even to Io to be okay with wizard perversion - we'll see.
On that note, I can see Uta being strangely flattered by it once it’s all said and done. Maybe not Wizard perving in general, but at the least… the fact Akira likes her Wizard pics? I dunno, man. Uta’s clearly a closet perv. This much we do know. This song and dance of endless flirting and nothing more can’t last much longer.

Oct 1, 2023
Meanwhile I am staring at that 15¢ burger poster. 15¢ in the year 2020?! I’m flying there tonight.
This might be a hint on just how many years they've been stuck in a loop.

Last time burgers costed 15 cents in the US it was around the 1950s, this current world has been looping for around 70 years.

Keep in mind, I am talking about this world specifically, there's been more worlds that have been destroyed and reconstructed.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
On that note, I can see Uta being strangely flattered by it once it’s all said and done. Maybe not Wizard perving in general, but at the least… the fact Akira likes her Wizard pics? I dunno, man. Uta’s clearly a closet perv. This much we do know. This song and dance of endless flirting and nothing more can’t last much longer.
Yeah, I'm not really worried about this damaging Uta's and Sensei's relationship much. She was mostly worried about being seen as a whore, but Sensei didn't seem to care that much.

It's Io, that seems more grossed out by it, even though she was drugged up to feel less as well:
There's also Uta's picture. The Io from last update was drugged up to care less and still seemed bothered by it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Io already seemed to think Sensei should get help with his issues:
And now she has a better idea of what issues he has.

Definitely looking forward to more Io content.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think you're right actually. Uta has said many times that she'd just do it all over again and she never learns. So I think she sees nothing really wrong about an older man finding wizards hot (or at least herself), otherwise she'd feel disgusted by herself and that's not really what's wrong there.

I think her fear is that Akira thinks less of her, and even feels disgusted that a wizard Uta would engage in such stuff - and well, is she scheduled for a wake up call lol

All in all I think this will turn a-okay unless Akira manages to screw something up. Again, I don't think he did nothing wrong in this case anyway - well, keeping the photo is, but again, gods.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Has it really though? I'm curious about that, because when they met during the pizza picnic (great idea btw) she only pushed for resolving the issue, and I took it being more for Uta's sake.

I know Akira's going on a "good" streak right now of being honest and giving people outs, but let's be serious, even if he was stupid this isn't a hard problem to solve.

"well an unknown number sent me this, and I was waiting for the right moment to talk to Uta about it - since I know it's a sore topic for her" - It's not rocket science. Will he lie though? I'm not sure.

Also, it's not like he did anything... He didn't take or even look for the picture, I don't think much will come of it that would influence their relationship in a bad way - it will mostly just make Uta take the final step I think...
Frankly I think him having seen the pic/jacked off to it may fit more into the "third Uta" she talks about in the last event she has in .40 - like it fills in with Io's talk about how Akira is as perverted or more than Uta is so there's no worry about them sating each other's needs.

But yeah I am curious how the talk will go either way.

Edit: Plus I wanna say, I think next to Touka's sex scenes, I cannot wait to see Uta's because I feel like she is gonna flip into a legit thirsty nympho that will exceed anything Chika's done thus far.

Last edited:

corsair101

Apr 27, 2021
This might be a hint on just how many years they've been stuck in a loop.

Last time burgers costed 15 cents in the US it was around the 1950s, this current world has been looping for around 70 years.

Keep in mind, I am talking about this world specifically, there's been more worlds that have been destroyed and reconstructed.
That's (99% probably) the "Route 69" diner Kaori works at, it's popped up a few times. One of those obnoxious "classic Americana" theme places that's all chrome, formica, checkerboard floor tiles and shit.

Fingolfal

Jun 3, 2022
Ok, I am straight up begging somebody to please share a save file from the last update, I would extremely appreciative because I don't think I can put myself through playing the whole game over.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Ok, I am straight up begging somebody to please share a save file from the last update, I would extremely appreciative because I don't think I can put myself through playing the whole game over.
Note: I have the guide mod installed, make sure you have it too as to not get errors.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Dude, use the fucking search bar, saves get posted all the time and then not long after another lazy scrub comes in begging for them all over again, you're annoying and your appreciation is completely worthless.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
As an Io enjoyer, definitely hope so too, but wouldn't bet on it. Given how slowly this story has been moving for most of its duration, I wouldn't be surprised if we got some more glimpses and heavy insinuations about her past, but not the full view.
I think we're never getting a better moment for her to tell her story than now though. Akira has a picture of a wizard in his cellphone, she was abused as a wizard, Nodoka fucked her head by stating that possibility in public, Akira is her one pillar of comfort out of Uta - if she meets with him, and her being Io, I find it hard for her not to go into it given how she said he's her last hope in adults or such (great decision Io lol).

What I don't think is happening yet is Akira admitting the parallel between her and him both being abused as children by a mother figure (if he did, I'd be very interested in Io's reaction, and it would be realistic imo for her to then write him a blank check for whatever he does).

And hey, it's not like there isn't a LOT for her to find out after that that's capable of generating drama.

She's yet to find out about Akira assaulting Yumi, Molly, indulging in incest, enabling a second predator and having sex with wizard Maya (granted almost no one knows that). Now that I think about it, if Io manages to make it through all that without breaking her faith in him I don't even know lol - she's probably a lot more like Chika than she'd like to think (in denial terms).

Fingolfal

Jun 3, 2022
Dude, use the fucking search bar, saves get posted all the time and then not long after another lazy scrub comes in begging for them all over again, you're annoying and your appreciation is completely worthless.
I did use the search bar, last save file was about 10 updates ago and still had multiple missed scenes that I was hoping to get. My apologies tho

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Here it is
There is only one Chika event for the rest of the year. That seems worrying to her denial arc, unless it is dealt with a main event, which I doubt. Also, I'm calling it right now, Uta's event during the beach will be an h-scene! I want to believe. And we don't get another Io event until the end of the year, so either their talk will go really well or really bad...

But more importantly:
I WANT TO BELIEVE. Let me have this Selebus, c'mon.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
There is only one Chika event for the rest of the year. That seems worrying to her denial arc, unless it is dealt with a main event, which I doubt. Also, I'm calling it right now, Uta's event during the beach will be an h-scene! I want to believe. And we don't get another Io event until the end of the year, so either their talk will go really well or really bad...

But more importantly:
I WANT TO BELIEVE. Let me have this Selebus, c'mon.
... Plot twist: He traumatized both Io and Uta at the same time alongside Chika and everyone else ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moonflare

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Here is my theory dump about Kaori, John, Sekai, and the Wire God. This post is very long, so proceed at your own risk. (And sorry if I'm repeating any old analysis here, but it's really difficult to search an 1850-page thread for discussion of old events.)

tl;dr: The Wire God possesses the largest cock in Kumon-mi and has been using it to dominate Sekai.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes