BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
One question, is the Eternum game really good or is it just an overrated game? As I'm going to have to wait another 25 days for LIL, I feel like killing time with something, so I wanted to know if you recommend the game or not and if not, which games you recommend.
I found Eternium rather boring. Didn't hit even one spot for me.
Felt like your random Daz3d game just with HS models.
As mentioned by someone else, its non connected predecessor "Once in a Life Time" was way better. "Stabbing Mike" :ROFLMAO:.
And yeah that one is pretty straight forward.

Someone mentioned Ripples.
It's not bad really, but the 6.0 periscope scene almost killed it for me. Guess it was supposed to be fun, but in combination with the, even if it was mild... femdom, :sick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonflare

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
One question, is the Eternum game really good or is it just an overrated game? As I'm going to have to wait another 25 days for LIL, I feel like killing time with something, so I wanted to know if you recommend the game or not and if not, which games you recommend.
The biggest problem with Eternum is that the gap between updates is pretty long, and there are so many characters that you are likely to forget what's going on by the time it updates. Definitely a "wait until finished" game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If there is one game i wish i could convince more people to try it would be NSFW Wrestling. Yes, on the face of it i can see plenty of reasons for folks to dismiss it but under the cover is a great story with a well written cast of lovable and quirky characters. This isn't a WWE wrestling game, it's more like a story from the backstage of a theatre company and it's a real fuckfest on top of being a fun story. Yes, there is sharing content, but it's avoidable if it really isn't something you can handle though i would recommend trying it at least purely because, i found the MC to be almost impossible to project on to, so it's not you sharing girls, it's more like watching a large group of people banging for fun and cause they're good friends, and family, lots of incest, like, so much incest... there's no netorare cuck-play or anything, that's not at all what the game is aiming for or striving for and as i said, it's all able to be disabled, along with the couple of futa characters. I just feel too many people see sharing and think it means NTR when it's really not that at all, if folks would just try it i truly believe at least half would actually enjoy it. It's criminally unsupported and the dev is a good kind of dev, not at all like Selly. The deluxe version was uploaded at some point after i played it so no one who tries it now will have to jump through the hoops i did to see all the bonus content, it's all in one tight package. There's a sequel series currently running now and a 20 year timejump sidequal in the HS engine from the kids of the first game's pregnancies. Basically, it's a big world and the dev has fuck all supporters and it sucks cause it's really fucking good and no one wants to even give it a test... i consider myself super lucky i got circled back around to it after first dismissing it, i am a big big fan now.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
If there is one game i wish i could convince more people to try it would be NSFW Wrestling. Yes, on the face of it i can see plenty of reasons for folks to dismiss it but under the cover is a great story with a well written cast of lovable and quirky characters. This isn't a WWE wrestling game, it's more like a story from the backstage of a theatre company and it's a real fuckfest on top of being a fun story. Yes, there is sharing content, but it's avoidable if it really isn't something you can handle though i would recommend trying it at least purely because, i found the MC to be almost impossible to project on to, so it's not you sharing girls, it's more like watching a large group of people banging for fun and cause they're good friends, and family, lots of incest, like, so much incest... there's no netorare cuck-play or anything, that's not at all what the game is aiming for or striving for and as i said, it's all able to be disabled, along with the couple of futa characters. I just feel too many people see sharing and think it means NTR when it's really not that at all, if folks would just try it i truly believe at least half would actually enjoy it. It's criminally unsupported and the dev is a good kind of dev, not at all like Selly. The deluxe version was uploaded at some point after i played it so no one who tries it now will have to jump through the hoops i did to see all the bonus content, it's all in one tight package. There's a sequel series currently running now and a 20 year timejump sidequal in the HS engine from the kids of the first game's pregnancies. Basically, it's a big world and the dev has fuck all supporters and it sucks cause it's really fucking good and no one wants to even give it a test... i consider myself super lucky i got circled back around to it after first dismissing it, i am a big big fan now.
What does sharing even mean in that context?
While it seems one can even turn it off. Whatever it is.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Uh oh...

This probably isn't going to end well:
well... fuck. The chances of Akira finding out if her green hair is a natural color just tripled.

Edit: White dress Sekai hasn't really forced him to do anything so far at least, so it could hopefully be a scenario where she's there to talk about his past being abused as well (that's a long shot given Io's face though).

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What does sharing even mean in that context?
While it seems one can even turn it off. Whatever it is.
Swinging, as the game progresses couples and other people start banging in groups in the baths/showers, behind the stage, at each others homes. An awful lot of it is focused on all the different women wanting the MC's long schlong big big dong, but there's tag teaming and mmff stuff, towards the end the MC is asked to knock up like half the cast including his relatives.

Again, i just want to be really clear, you can turn it all off, the game is built to work with or without it. I just prefer the authentic experience, as the author intended it, and i think it's done really bloody well even if it's not really my kink.

Reactions: BlackDays

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
well... fuck. The chances of Akira finding out if her green hair is a natural color just tripled.

Edit: White dress Sekai hasn't really forced him to do anything so far at least, so it could hopefully be a scenario where she's there to talk about his past being abused as well (that's a long shot given Io's face though).
It kind of depends on whether or not White Dress Sekai is just this Sekai:
In her "ghost" Halloween costume.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
This environment and Io's eyes are reminding me of the time when she made fun of Yumi's past, indirectly saying that her past was much worse, so for me there is a chance that she told Akira about her past, (In my opinion , 30% chance of that being the case, 5% of Akira telling his past, and 65% of Paredollia ruining everything)
Refresh my memory, which scenes have we seen that version of her in?
0.38 from what I remember.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
During the first Sana fingering (but she leaves before it happens), and during the Niki "I can be Ami's mom" conversation, from which she also leaves (presumably to call Ami) - it could also have been her at the bathhouse, as this Sekai seems to be more chill and just wants to generally hang around Akira instead of commanding him to do stuff. Maybe it was her waiting for him at home after Paranoid from Karin (but we never see her).
If it is the same Sekai as the aggressive one, Io's fucked. But I don't think it is because she speaks to Akira in a different manner than the "Teacher/Regular Clothes Sekai".

And also, the scene that DeSkel quoted with regular Sekai hiding in the trees has the "Maya illusion" asking him if he would like it to stop, and she stops it promptly as he asks. So there are multiple forces at play there.

This environment and Io's eyes are reminding me of the time when she made fun of Yumi's past, indirectly saying that her past was much worse, so for me there is a chance that she told Akira about her past, (In my opinion , 30% chance of that being the case, 5% of Akira telling his past [...]
That was my first assumption and what I'm hoping for.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maybe all the bad/"Happy" ones, tbh.

She started wearing her "ghost" costume in Chapter 3's 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' Main Event, though:

Then basically told him to rape:
and to submit, to accept he's basically been raping this whole time, to show mommy his boner, etc.

She recently showed up again in Niki's 'The Clod and the Pebble' Chapter 4 Event, and maybe in Karin's 'Paranoid' Event if she was the Sekai inviting Sensei to bed at the end.

Edit: It may also be the Sekai that appeared in Uta's 'Enjo Kousai', and Io's 'Tennis Ball' before Halloween.

She seems to tend to refer to herself as dead or a ghost, and usually wants him to fuck something:

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Swinging, as the game progresses couples and other people start banging in groups in the baths/showers, behind the stage, at each others homes. An awful lot of it is focused on all the different women wanting the MC's long schlong big big dong, but there's tag teaming and mmff stuff, towards the end the MC is asked to knock up like half the cast including his relatives.

Again, i just want to be really clear, you can turn it all off, the game is built to work with or without it. I just prefer the authentic experience, as the author intended it, and i think it's done really bloody well even if it's not really my kink.
Ok so other guys involved. Not my thing though, even if it is authentic.
Since the option to turn it off is there, maybe i'll give it a try one day.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Theorizing a little more, I think Io told her past by making Akira have Sekai's flashback and this scene we are seeing is the moment he enters the flashback or the moment he leaves, and as Io is used to seeing people in a state of delirium so much so that she wasn't even scared when she saw Akira in 0.36 all mentally broken, so I think she realized that Akira had gone into delirium or had just come out of one, that's why her look is neutral, like her She's not scared, but she's not happy either.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes