Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Maybe all the bad/"Happy" ones, tbh.

She started wearing her "ghost" costume in Chapter 3's 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' Main Event, though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then basically told him to rape:
and to submit, to accept he's basically been raping this whole time, to show mommy his boner, etc.

She recently showed up again in Niki's 'The Clod and the Pebble' Chapter 4 Event, and maybe in Karin's 'Paranoid' Event if she was the Sekai inviting Sensei to bed at the end.
This reminded me of something I wanted to ask, wasn't it Yasu that recently received a message about "not trusting her"? And I suppose the her would be Sekai? (I think it was when she was talking to the emissary of pegasus, or whatever its name was).

Could also be Ami, there aren't many hers that are relevant in supernatural terms.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This reminded me of something I wanted to ask, wasn't it Yasu that recently received a message about "not trusting her"? And I suppose the her would be Sekai? (I think it was when she was talking to the emissary of pegasus, or whatever its name was).

Could also be Ami, there aren't many hers that are relevant in supernatural terms.
Yasu did mention "she's lying":
In the 'Priestess of Fallen Snow' Chapter 4 Main Event.

The ghost and moon part makes me think it's related to Sekai, but I suppose could be Ami, Maya, or the Shapeshifter/Himawari, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yasu did mention "she's lying":
In the 'Priestess of Fallen Snow' Chapter 4 Main Event.

The ghost and moon part makes me think it's related to Sekai, but I suppose could be Ami, Maya, or the Shapeshifter/Himawari, etc.
Well, yes, but what has Sekai been lying about even? Giving in? Cause if that's the case, all supernatural beings with the exception of Wires have been saying the same thing.

If she was lying about being Sekai that would have been wild. NAO did say that an absolute power would emerge and that she was curious as to how Akira would perceive it.

Oh, another random question - in where the trees live we see a flashback of two young girls (which I had assumed to be young Yumi and older Kaori) - but if that's the case Yumi's eyes are wrong. So who are them?

The whole thing is populated by Sekai's butterflies and SeKaori answers that something's awakening.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, yes, but what has Sekai been lying about even? Giving in? Cause if that's the case, all supernatural beings with the exception of Wires have been saying the same thing.

If she was lying about being Sekai that would have been wild. NAO did say that an absolute power would emerge and that she was curious as to how Akira would perceive it.

Oh, another random question - in where the trees live we see a flashback of two young girls (which I had assumed to be young Yumi and older Kaori) - but if that's the case Yumi's eyes are wrong. So who are them?

The whole thing is populated by Sekai's butterflies and SeKaori answers that something's awakening.
Molly, maybe? But any of the Sekais actually being Sekai seems doubtful. The White Dress Sekai has a messed up face as well:

Then again, anyone being who they claim to be is questionable with the possibility of shapeshifters.

Those two are both probably Kaori. Just a Wizard and Teen Version:
I somewhat wonder if Kaori may have knew Sekai or have been one of her students.

8 years prior, Kaori would have been around 15, and possibly going to the same school all the girls are.

• Thinking Face

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sensei - “THAT ISN’T TRUE! STOP MAKING ME DO THINGS TO PEOPLE WHO DON’T DESERVE THEM!”
Pareidolia- “Fine, fine. Jeez.
- “I’ll just have to find someone who does."
That part about him finding someone that does had always flew under my radar and I'm now scared.

Although, granted, if there is someone in this cast that Io would probably respect in terms of trauma that someone is Akira. I don't believe in trauma olympics, but if we were to compare the damage their respective traumas did to the world as a whole, or rather, what their inability to deal with their traumas did, Akira wins by such a landslide it's not even comparable.
That might be all heavy wishful thinking, but I don't see another angle through which she gets assaulted and survives this mentally other than her accepting it beforehand in regards to his mind being broken/having an episode. And for all Io's attitude makes me don't really care about her, I don't want to see her broken or assaulted either.

Edit: It would be funny if all of our predictions turn wrong and the scene is super uplifting with Io going "damn, you've been through some heavy shit too, huh? Maybe we can heal and face our fears together - who even cares about brattydolia".

Last edited:

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
One question, is the Eternum game really good or is it just an overrated game? As I'm going to have to wait another 25 days for LIL, I feel like killing time with something, so I wanted to know if you recommend the game or not and if not, which games you recommend.
I don't see any recs for My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep which is a relatively new VN but my god the animations are some of the best i've seen from Koikatu. A bit grindy but that story, atmosphere and animations just make it feel worth imo.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I don't see any recs for My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep which is a relatively new VN but my god the animations are some of the best i've seen from Koikatu. A bit grindy but that story, atmosphere and animations just make it feel worth imo.
Agreed for Electric Sheep, the animations made me feel like a caveman discovering fire when I compared it to most of the stuff I tried in the same style.

• Haha
Reactions: Apollo259

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
I didn't like it. It's been some time, and from my list I gave it a 2/10 playing it at 0.6 - however I don't remember much of it. I think I sort of remember the story being kind of interesting and the girls being hot, but something about the game design just made it too much for me. I tried to power-through with a guide, but just ended up giving up since I wasn't that hooked in the story either.

I'll add some recommendations since I've been putting it off until now.
If you give in and start replaying LiL instead though, please remember to pay attention to the colors that appear (especially green, red, blue and white) and the moons since it's still unclear if that was a thing from the start (or since when it was a thing).
What’s the hype of Last Sovereign about? I quit by the time I recruited the sister because the game is just too unforgiving and requires the players to follow a guide to the dot. Started over 3 times by then, once because I didn’t kill the early enemies which caused my characters to be too weak, second time to strip the early characters off their equipment since the enemies were still way too strong and money making opportunities too limited to waste it on something that turns out to be the ‘wrong’ thing, third time because I recruited the sister after defeating enemies in the cave and house. It’s mandatory to know about every single detail in advance and follow a predetermined order you won’t know about until you failed and ought to repeat the last 45 minutes.

I thought these pseudo sandbox games like LiL are stupid for expecting players to repeat scenes hundreds of times in pursuit of the new events, but that game really took the cake

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What’s the hype of Last Sovereign about? I quit by the time I recruited the sister because the game is just too unforgiving and requires the players to follow a guide to the dot. Started over 3 times by then, once because I didn’t kill the early enemies which caused my characters to be too weak, second time to strip the early characters off their equipment since the enemies were still way too strong and money making opportunities too limited to waste it on something that turns out to be the ‘wrong’ thing, third time because I recruited the sister after defeating enemies in the cave and house. It’s mandatory to know about every single detail in advance and follow a predetermined order you won’t know about until you failed and ought to repeat the last 45 minutes.

I thought these pseudo sandbox games like LiL are stupid for expecting players to repeat scenes hundreds of times in pursuit of the new events, but that game really took the cake
It is perhaps Sierra's only real shortcoming as a dev imo, her games are strict, complicated and filled with traps to trip up cheating, but if you can force your way past that or carefully work your way around the traps, the stories are really quite solid. I found the most straightforward way to cheat around 99% of the combat bullshit was to use the rpgmakersaveedit.exe to add bonus stats to any combat characters, it certainly took care of the worst of the difficulty, the rest was just carefully reading the guide to allocate the right points during the major events. It's not for everyone though, you've gotta put the work in to get to the story unfortunately.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

The hype, as you asked, is twofold imo: The gameworld and story heavily changes based on your decisions (which are by themselves very complex and far-reaching as months and years go by), and the story itself which is very interesting.

As for mechanics, I'm sure that many people enjoy it, but for me personally, as someone that sucks in most games of this genre, I simply cheat my characters/party to have maximum health, money and pron (investment money) - as I play for the story and consider rpgm mechanics themselves to be an obstacle to it. What you said about the guide is correct though, this either requires you to follow a guide and choose your path based on it or have some unexpected consequences even with cheating.

Kind of the same approach I have to LiL in that regard, since I try my utmost to ignore the game design by every means possible. Granted that LiL requires a lot less messing around - you just have to follow the guide mod and fish for the reset answers.

It is perhaps Sierra's only real shortcoming as a dev imo, her games are strict, complicated and filled with traps to trip up cheating,
If I remember correctly she has deployed two anti-cheating mechanisms, one in the form of a level you aren't supposed to get to (since there is no grinding in this game), and the other around a character that you wouldn't be able to beat/or able to beat in x turns... It turned out not being that convoluted, but one should look for it in the guide just in case. Also I personally find this anti-cheating silly in regard to single-player games, but what can you do...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If I remember correctly she has deployed two anti-cheating mechanisms, one in the form of a level you aren't supposed to get to (since there is no grinding in this game), and the other around a character that you wouldn't be able to beat/or able to beat in x turns... It turned out not being that convoluted, but one should look for it in the guide just in case. Also I personally find this anti-cheating silly in regard to single-player games, but what can you do...
Oh no, there's a bunch more, i remember having to account for more than two things when i last was playing it, i stopped playing after the goddess of magic was rescued and Simon was teleported somewhere so i expect there to be even more now. Pretty sure the wiki has a page listing all the cheating traps.

We should probably stop talking about this here now though, pretty off-topic.

• Wow

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Crazy theory, what if by popping her in S3, with all her memories and such they created something with godlike powers [...] Her powers would include doing paradox stuff.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die. Is dying even possible inside the resets? It would be great if we had Akira remembering something from previous cycles, cause so far Maya falls into that gray area between nothing dying in the resets, and the ever old question about memories from between cycles being stored or not.

If they are stored, it's not even Maya that could be brought back, but everyone and everything. Which is alarming because, as Maya put it, it's unlikely that their bodies could even handle centuries of memories being injected back. Also, if they are stored, where else would they be stored other than the Wishing Well? In fact, from where did Nao-chan/TEMPLATE9 get restored? Cause it was a backup from USER4, but where would a backup even be stored if not in the Wishing Well, as well?

A lot of questions. Although it would be funny if when USER4 finally comes along it's not Sekai, but that "fucking ponytail watermelon whore" that Sekai likes so much lol. All the while sharing a keyboard with Himawari, and using Nao-chan to exorcise the parasites. Then when she comes back, she totally ignores Sekai too, because a moon isn't even a star.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die. Is dying even possible inside the resets? It would be great if we had Akira remembering something from previous cycles, cause so far Maya falls into that gray area between nothing dying in the resets, and the ever old question about memories from between cycles being stored or not.

If they are stored, it's not even Maya that could be brought back, but everyone and everything. Which is alarming because, as Maya put it, it's unlikely that their bodies could even handle centuries of memories being injected back. Also, if they are stored, where else would they be stored other than the Wishing Well? In fact, from where did Nao-chan/TEMPLATE9 get restored? Cause it was a backup from USER4, but where would a backup even be stored if not in the Wishing Well, as well?

A lot of questions. Although it would be funny if when USER4 finally comes along it's not Sekai, but that "fucking ponytail watermelon whore" that Sekai likes so much lol. All the while sharing a keyboard with Himawari, and using Nao-chan to exorcise the parasites. Then when she comes back, she totally ignores Sekai too, because a moon isn't even a star.
I considered about adding to it that she might be User4 but thought that might be to much. :LOL:
Wish I could add both a thinking and haha to your reply. :unsure: :ROFLMAO: I love this story but it also confuses the hell outa me. I sure hope in the end most things are clear.

Also thanks DeSkel15 for pointing out Sekai in the preview, seems I don't see shit until its pointed out or my 3rd/10th playthrough. I sometime think they are all the same Sekai who are both crazy and sane depending on the day.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes