pawel101

Nov 16, 2018
Probably already found out since it was easy, but I'm still linking here the deciphered audio from the "Something Everyone Knows and Ignores" event:

dude thanks for that. I was wondering and man it plays really well with that one possessed Ami scene.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I swear, one of the biggest challenges of this game is coming up with workable, unique lust names for each of the LIs.

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha
Jul 11, 2019
I swear, one of the biggest challenges of this game is coming up with workable, unique lust names for each of the LIs.
At this point I just have pretty much all of them call me "Master".
Except Haruka. I decided on "Darling" for some sadistic reason.
Also "Selebus" is a pretty good lust name.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
Thought she was 33?
Ok, now i'm having a hard time figuring out where i saw her age. The first time she meets Sensei she asks his age, he doesnt know yet so he just throws out 33. She comments "Wow, we're almost the same age!"

That's going to bug me so i'll dig around some more.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Ok, now i'm having a hard time figuring out where i saw her age. The first time she meets Sensei she asks his age, he doesnt know yet so he just throws out 33. She comments "Wow, we're almost the same age!"

That's going to bug me so i'll dig around some more.
It's unlikely she's 29 given that she has a high-school aged daughter that has had an older brother. She's probably a couple years older than Sensei.

Reactions: Laeglis

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
It's unlikely she's 29 given that she has a high-school aged daughter that has had an older brother. She's probably a couple years older than Sensei.
29 is sticking in my head for some reason :confused:

Nevermind, it's Niki thats 29.

cloaklord

Aug 23, 2017
I went through and was having all of them call me daddy and when I was setting Ami's lust name to daddy she just started crying and it made me redo the name thing .

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
29 is sticking in my head for some reason :confused:

Nevermind, it's Niki thats 29.
None of the milfs if younger than Sensei. According to the dialog, Sara is in her "early thirties", that makes her around 32-33. Haruka is supposed to be 2-3 years older than Sara, which makes her around 36, and Maki is older than Haruka, so I guess she's around 37. NO idea about Yuki tho.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I went through and was having all of them call me daddy and when I was setting Ami's lust name to daddy she just started crying and it made me redo the name thing .
Most of them have names that they will reject for various reasons. Finding them can be quite entertaining.

Ami's not the only one who rejects Daddy

Reactions: cloaklord
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes