royleeph

May 11, 2021
Guys, Currently I'm stuck on the word of the day event, I didn't know what's the code of clock number(please help)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Guys, Currently I'm stuck on the word of the day event, I didn't know what's the code of clock number(please help)
Do the survive option and go through the hexidecimal options before the grow option. Pay attention to the surroundings in the scene you'll find.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I must be straight up retarded because I have all of the main girls Affection up to over 70 and a lot of the events are still alluding me.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I must be straight up retarded because I have all of the main girls Affection up to over 70 and a lot of the events are still alluding me.
You're probably missing "Happy Scenes" which are blocking events until you see them, cause 70 affection is way more than you need to trigger any current content, the highest trigger right now is like 45 or 50 affection iirc. You can check the wiki linked in the main post if you want specific trigger conditions.
(Assuming you haven't skipped some side girl cause you didn't like them and their scenes are blocking you)

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
You're probably missing "Happy Scenes" which are blocking events until you see them, cause 70 affection is way more than you need to trigger any current content, the highest trigger right now is like 45 or 50 affection iirc. You can check the wiki linked in the main post if you want specific trigger conditions.
(Assuming you haven't skipped some side girl cause you didn't like them and their scenes are blocking you)
I have looked at the Wiki and all it says is what the events are but not how to trigger them. I can hind no info on how to actually trigger things. There is also 0 info on how to tell if one of the girls is cut off from trying to romance them. Most of them have a N/A in the Lust category, so does that mean their story line is a lost cause?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I have looked at the Wiki and all it says is what the events are but not how to trigger them. I can hind no info on how to actually trigger things. There is also 0 info on how to tell if one of the girls is cut off from trying to romance them. Most of them have a N/A in the Lust category, so does that mean their story line is a lost cause?
Lust: N/A means their lewd content has not yet been implemented. If a character has lust content in game, they'll have a score of 0.

If there aren't any scenes crossed out in the event tracker, you haven't blocked off progress yet.

Which Happy scenes are you missing?

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I can promise you the wiki absolutely does have the info on event triggers
On the right hand side of the page there's info on what scenes will block it:
Capture.PNG
And it will say under the "Criteria" header if there is a specific way to trigger it:
Capture.PNG
The vast majority of characters you can not get cut off from them, and for the one(s) you sort of can you have to fuck it up super hard so I doubt that's the issue.
But unless you actually say what event you're stuck on that's about the extent anyone can help you.

Reactions: alex2011

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Umm how do i get pass the word the the day event?
The game literally just gave you the word of the day. It also gave you a string of numbers and told you to write it down. They were on the same screen.

The answer to every other question is contained within a Happy event you can watch (and rewatch, if you need to consult it again) within the event itself.

Reactions: hcguy and pawel101

pawel101

Nov 16, 2018
Umm how do i get pass the word the the day event?
I'm stunned by how many people missed the clues. Moreover this thread like all of five pages ago had all of the answers. It's one of the easiest puzzles in the game. Browse the thread or better yet pay attention to the two scenes with the answers you need.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm stunned by how many people missed the clues. Moreover this thread like all of five pages ago had all of the answers. It's one of the easiest puzzles in the game. Browse the thread or better yet pay attention to the two scenes with the answers you need.
It's so easy that it is VERY easy to overthink it.

Example: I saw the happy scene before I got the questions because of the order I selected the various menu options. So when it asked for the Word of the Day, I hyperfocused on the happy scene, and plugged in just about every word used in the scene. It wasn't until none of those had worked that I went back and started the scene over and there it was, punching me in the face.

I had grabbed the number on my first pass, and assumed that was the only relevant piece of information on the screen -- and that the other word was there as a notice to PAY ATTENTION because of what was coming. Hah!

I love puzzles that trick me into outsmarting myself, though, so it's all good.

Reactions: Antosha

pawel101

Nov 16, 2018
Fair point my dude. I did have to go back for the animal head question. The user question for there is nothing did stump me because I guessed HOPE first time and well... always guess HOPE the first time

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Fair point my dude. I did have to go back for the animal head question. The user question for there is nothing did stump me because I guessed HOPE first time and well... always guess HOPE the first time
Indeed. That was my first entry for Word of the Day, actually. Followed by Blessed Be.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes