barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Wow.. this was too much of a good read that i have to ask you to do more of the LiL Characters!
Sadly, most of the girls don't really have enough in game yet to scratch the surface. Makoto has arguably been one of the centerpiece characters up to this point, so there's a wealth of content, and the fact that Maki was introduced as early as she was makes it a lot easier -- especially since they talk about each other in a way Sara and Sana really don't.

I could probably do Yumi in this depth at this point, since she's also been a centerpiece for a large chunk of the game, and she's also a very complex character. The other characters we know well just don't seem that complex.

Chika's a product of her circumstances, and for all she's been through seems remarkably well-adjusted. I'm sure she isn't, but the actual damage hasn't appeared to manifest beyond more than becoming codependent upon Sensei waaaaay too quickly.

Ayane wears her heart on her sleeve and is keenly aware of why she's turning out the way she is, and hasn't hesitated to discuss it, so I don't think there's a real need for an analysis.

Rin's issues are (mostly) biochemical, and we've only just met her mother (well, one of them), so we haven't had time to see what kind of parental damage Rika's done.

Futaba up to this point has felt like an accessory to Yumi's arc, and hasn't really been a narrative focus on her own yet.

Maya's an intentional mystery for meta-narrative reasons
Ami has a lingering mystery regarding how much of her is real and how much of it is just manipulation, and until that's answered it's hard to pin her down.

Miku has too many unanswered questions, and hopefully we see some insight soon.

As for Sana, I want to wait until we learn more about her father -- or at least what Sana knows/thinks of him -- before doing something like this because that seems SUPER important to who she is as a character.

All the floor 2 girls and side girls have the same issue in that they're really underdeveloped relative to floor 1. Kirin probably has the most material to work with, but her damage also seems pretty obvious. And I know people complain about the lack of Karin content, a lot of that's because Karin exists as an accessory to Kirin's arc more than she exists as her own character.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I just hope there is a chance of Rin stoping someone from cockblocking Sensei and Haruka, and Rin says "Let her cuck".

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Sadly, most of the girls don't really have enough in game yet to scratch the surface. Makoto has arguably been one of the centerpiece characters up to this point, so there's a wealth of content, and the fact that Maki was introduced as early as she was makes it a lot easier -- especially since they talk about each other in a way Sara and Sana really don't.

I could probably do Yumi in this depth at this point, since she's also been a centerpiece for a large chunk of the game, and she's also a very complex character. The other characters we know well just don't seem that complex.

Chika's a product of her circumstances, and for all she's been through seems remarkably well-adjusted. I'm sure she isn't, but the actual damage hasn't appeared to manifest beyond more than becoming codependent upon Sensei waaaaay too quickly.

Ayane wears her heart on her sleeve and is keenly aware of why she's turning out the way she is, and hasn't hesitated to discuss it, so I don't think there's a real need for an analysis.

Rin's issues are (mostly) biochemical, and we've only just met her mother (well, one of them), so we haven't had time to see what kind of parental damage Rika's done.

Futaba up to this point has felt like an accessory to Yumi's arc, and hasn't really been a narrative focus on her own yet.

Maya's an intentional mystery for meta-narrative reasons
Ami has a lingering mystery regarding how much of her is real and how much of it is just manipulation, and until that's answered it's hard to pin her down.

Miku has too many unanswered questions, and hopefully we see some insight soon.

As for Sana, I want to wait until we learn more about her father -- or at least what Sana knows/thinks of him -- before doing something like this because that seems SUPER important to who she is as a character.

All the floor 2 girls and side girls have the same issue in that they're really underdeveloped relative to floor 1. Kirin probably has the most material to work with, but her damage also seems pretty obvious. And I know people complain about the lack of Karin content, a lot of that's because Karin exists as an accessory to Kirin's arc more than she exists as her own character.
Uta arguably has more than kirin going on for her in terms of story you could probably get a nice beginning sum up of her and Io's issues going.
Really hope I'm right in regards to the type of message board they met on cause that would explain so damn much.

Ah found my old post in regards to io
QUOTE="KnowNoHope, post: 9780806, member: 2223621"]
yeah, she more than likely got touched in the wrong way and didn't like it, lives with an aunt, so most likely an immediate family member, reaction towards women strongly implies it was a female touch that did it to her. This could also explain Io's natural tendancy towards more 'masculine' dominated hobbies and work, more to limit herself from female contact while working or learning her craft. It appears Uta and Io met while children on what probably was an online support group chat. Wouldn't be surprised if she hates Ami the most out of any other girl because of her predilections, if the family abuse is true; or even Rin in the future, her finding out Rins mother is sleeping with Rin in the dorms and both are Yuri or Yuri adjacent might cause a mental break if previous thoughts are true.
Edit: Io also finding Sana going at it probably was the worse outcome too for her mental health at the time, if above is true, because it helps reinforce women and her classmates as 'sexual' and sex (in regard to the same gender) is already associated with pain/trauma for her. wouldn't be surprised by a potential passive aggressive bullying attempt by Io on Sana in the future to try and regain control/assert her status as a non-victim. probably without her even realizing why she is doing it. Io forming a 'friendship' with miku is an attempt at obtaining validation from sensei rather than what appears to be a desire to move on, its an intentional pick of the girl with the most tomboyish tendancies that does not openly vocalize female attraction (yet). it is also a relationship fully with Io in control as miku's 'drug dealer' making any interactions heavily dependent on what Io wants

the other option (which it isn't because selebus very clearly slapped that down before the event even started) with the extremely vague ass wording she used to describe her hang ups regarding her genitals could have implied transgender instead, but Uta's joke before that scene making fun of the very idea of boy-Io and 'imagining' Io with a small baby penis seemed to be a very calculated joke placement by selebus so no one could jump to that conclusion
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Uta arguably has more than kirin going on for her in terms of story you could probably get a nice beginning sum up of her and Io's issues going.
Really hope I'm right in regards to the type of message board they met on cause that would explain so damn much.
Yeah, I'm %100 they met on a sexual abuse survivor's forum or group therapy chat room.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, I'm %100 they met on a sexual abuse survivor's forum or group therapy chat room.
Doubt it was anything official like a therapy chat since they faked identify. Io probably went with a boy at a young age so other girls would be less likely to talk to her and try to relate to her and Uta said she was male to make it harder to track down her photos or identify her when she talks about it in the forum. Wonder how much of her fixation with roller coasters is linked to her trauma. A promise by an abuser that was never met? The place she went to escape?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Doubt it was anything official like a therapy chat since they faked identify. Io probably went with a boy at a young age so other girls would be less likely to talk to her and try to relate to her and Uta said she was male to make it harder to track down her photos or identify her when she talks about it in the forum. Wonder how much of her fixation with roller coasters is linked to her trauma. A promise by an abuser that was never met? The place she went to escape?
I think the amusement park was something like a school trip, and not only it was fun, it was also far away from the abuser.

The forum they are talking, one of them says it was a safe place, that means it's probably some specialized space, they may verify identity, but allow them to identify as they want, like cam sites where you need to verify you're old enough and your banking identity, but you can identify as you wish there even as a vtuber like ProjektMelody.

I think the abuse came from both genres, but with the female forcing. More a feeling than something hinted at so take with a truck of salt.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The way she acted about that video game tells me that it's the game she's so fixated on, not the actual amusement park itself.

Wherever she played the game might have been her only safe space, and by association, the park itself became a safe space in her mind, and she may have never actually BEEN to one.

Because amusement parks are full of people, and that's a situation she's usually trying to escape from when she asks Sensei to take her to one.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think the amusement park was something like a school trip, and not only it was fun, it was also far away from the abuser.

The forum they are talking, one of them says it was a safe place, that means it's probably some specialized space, they may verify identity, but allow them to identify as they want, like cam sites where you need to verify you're old enough and your banking identity, but you can identify as you wish there even as a vtuber like ProjektMelody.

I think the abuse came from both genres, but with the female forcing. More a feeling than something hinted at so take with a truck of salt.
Nice. Good thoughts.
The way she acted about that video game tells me that it's the game she's so fixated on, not the actual amusement park itself.

Wherever she played the game might have been her only safe space, and by association, the park itself became a safe space in her mind, and she may have never actually BEEN to one.

Because amusement parks are full of people, and that's a situation she's usually trying to escape from when she asks Sensei to take her to one.
Also true.
But I was thinking in terms of hyperfixation. Some individuals that get traumatized are often rewarded for silence or compliance with something they want and it becomes the life goal to get it as much as possible much like an addiction. That fixation doesn't disappear even if the abuse does. Not saying it is what's happening but it would be a neat little tie in to the story if so.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The usual club is having a fantastic conversation, great read the last few pages.

Who's got the best tits in the game though? Discuss.
miku
shut up
I didn't ask for this kind of judgement
edit: I'm more of a thigh and butt person... which is probably touka or her mom (but honestly there is not one that be really poppin and is cake. Maki actually has a bit of dumpy going too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The usual club is having a fantastic conversation, great read the last few pages.

Who's got the best tits in the game though? Discuss.
Now here's an aspect that I am unaffected by the story on, so I can rely on what I prefer in the usual games on this forum. Molly, Miku, Sana, Kirin, or Ami in the main cast, Chinami or Tsukasa in the side cast (small is great, flat is justice, change my mind). EDIT: forgot two, Sana and Tsukasa, also removed the 'have seen chest bare' requirement.

Last edited:

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
"...she draws her bow that not only screams that she has done this before..."

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: This is literal first timer form. What is the point of the boob protector if she's going to hold the string a foot away from her chest?

lul.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes