Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The other half of the time is seeing people ask the same "how do I do X event" questions that have been answered ad nauseam
And it could be easily fixed by just adding "Happy event walkthrough" on the main page!
Well, it will work half of the time, the other half we can just send the person to the main page, instead of getting the right questions to understand what the heck they even ask for.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And it could be easily fixed by just adding "Happy event walkthrough" on the main page!
Well, it will work half of the time, the other half we can just send the person to the main page, instead of getting the right questions to understand what the heck they even ask for.
People on this site rarely read the first page, they usually go straight to the comment box to ask. I have seen people admit to this. It would be a wasted effort to do anything to the front page to answer questions like those.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
People on this site rarely read the first page, they usually go straight to the comment box to ask. I have seen people admit to this. It would be a wasted effort to do anything to the front page to answer questions like those.
There is no real effort, just a spoiler with a bunch of spoilers inside, aka reset 1,2,3,4.
I have answers written down somewhere, just in case. Except for the 1st reset, since you only need to know that you need to go to shrine 5 times and then go to school or something, so, someone can wrote better "guide" on that one.
And if there will be people who ask about resets in the future, just send them to the front page, instead of trying to remember the answer or just being a dick to poor soul.

Reactions: Axismundi

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I have no problem being a dick to someone who hasn't at least attempted to use the search function. It just clutters up the thread and discussions that are going on
A few people (including myself) started calling these types 'parachuters' in the harem hotel thread cause they just drop into the thread from nowhere, ask their question without doing a lick of work and then bitch if no one does the legwork for them. Imo, they can parachute right back out. I find it particularly funny and irritating when they claim to have done a search, so i run one myself as a test and see the answer in the first few results... which obviously means they fucking lied, a whole extra level of bullshittery.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So, it's not clear what Io is objecting to or running away from in the 1999 Rollercoster Tycoon scene, since we don't know what happens after the screen change. It's clear she's getting uncomfortable before that, but Sensei is also acting weird before that - not just sexual.

Additionally, I never meant to imply that being asexual explained Io in her entirety. I just noticed things about her that I see in some asexual friends I have, and figured it was part of her story. A part of her story relevant to the discussion a couple people were having about her. Not that anyone was attacking me on this point or anything - but some of the additional comments that came up suggested this wasn't understood by everyone who saw my comment.

As to her voyeurism - I haven't yet gotten the impression that she derives any sexual enjoyment out of this. It could be about aesthetic appreciation like some others have suggested, or sheer curiosity. It may even be amusement. I have one friend who finds sexual organs funny to look at.

We don't know enough to say what her deal is, and asexuality is a part of my current theory. It may prove to be wrong. That's always a risk when you craft theories without being able to test them and/or without all the information. For now, it's what makes sense to me based on what I've seen.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
We don't know enough to say what her deal is, and asexuality is a part of my current theory. It may prove to be wrong. That's always a risk when you craft theories without being able to test them and/or without all the information. For now, it's what makes sense to me based on what I've seen.
While the theory is interesting, you also have to look at not only what's in the game but what type of game it is. We know that we will be getting scenes with her at some point. So even if she's a sex positive asexual, having sex with somebody who would rather be doing anything else doesn't sound like it'd be a thrilling read, and there's only so much you can write with someone who has zero initiative to start anything without it getting into rape or other dark matters. And it's been shown that sensei won't dick down a girl unless she's willing. (Unless HOPE is in control.)

Another thing to bring up is that it's basically been confirmed that she's a victim of sexual abuse through Uta. We've already been shown that Uta is a victim (of stalking and exploitation). And the fact that they've met on the forum and the language they use line up perfectly, as other people have mentioned. So adding asexuality on top of sexual abuse seems like overkill in terms of writing.

Finally, there's a way the game dances around the reason she's against sex. It makes it seem that whatever she went through was worse than whatever Uta went through. And if she were asexual, she would have an easy shield to throw up whenever things got hot and heavy. I'm not saying it's easy to talk about your sexuality with everyone. But Io definitely seems like the person to use it to avoid what she doesn't like, so I feel like she would have brought it up by now.

Of course, it goes without saying that I'm mostly talking out of my ass here. Subscribe to whatever theory you like best because I doubt we're going to get an answer for at least another three to four years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
YAS Yumi and Tsuenyo! Hopefully they will be more about Yumi's perception, and how Tsuenyo's relationship with Sensei transitions (been thinking that too little was addressed on her part of the emotion after that notorious Halloween except for her standup comedy)

And patting someone's head so much until their heads and my index finger starts burning from friction; guessing two of the Miku event would be an invite-over since other lust-enabled characters all have headpats already (unless either Yumi, Tsuenyo, or Otoha fall for Sensei quick and sudden in this update like falling into a blackhole)

Last edited:

Cyrodil

Dec 8, 2018
Just downloaded the care packages, but am now worried after reading people's bad experiences. What should I do to make sure they work as intended?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Just downloaded the care packages, but am now worried after reading people's bad experiences. What should I do to make sure they work as intended?
You need to pay ungrateful old lady Big Sel the big money for the wet willy time you want

chronox42

May 1, 2020
Follow all the instructions in "README.txt" (besides the one about paying).

You get a folder with images and a folder with a partial Renpy directory structure. For the images, use an image viewer. For the rest, copy the "game" directory in the care package over the "game" directory in the folder containing the latest LiL version.

Do the same for each care package, then use Sensei's laptop on a weekend in-game to view the material.

Kaiser Crab

Aug 5, 2022
I LOVE this game but it's like the lower a girl's tier, the more likely she is to get content and vice versa. NONE of the best girls have lust or visit events. Maya has only 20 events. Meanwhile the blue haired fattie has more than anyone else. I suppose it's just another way Selebus trolls the audience.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I LOVE this game but it's like the lower a girl's tier, the more likely she is to get content and vice versa. NONE of the best girls have lust or visit events. Maya has only 20 events. Meanwhile the blue haired fattie has more than anyone else. I suppose it's just another way Selebus trolls the audience.
Huh, it's almost like all of your personal favorites have actual character development to do. How weird, I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with why you like them in the first place?

Makoto has 11 lust events and Kirin has 12 compared to Futaba's 8 BTW, but I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain how math works to you (y)

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes