barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
my friend made it sound like its a large group that were traumatized and wanted to be asexual and were not. He never went back to that group because these people were either always talking about sex and their experience with sex negatively like it was getting a root canal or some were openly flirting using body language. from what he said for someone that is actually asexual, sex is like an annoying chore but you don't get anything out of it and if you do it, its for someone else, not for you. guy just wanted a place to go to where he didnt need to be constantly aware of other peoples body language for a few hours a day and can just talk about shit... guy was stupidly good looking too so he got hit on all the time.
There's a spectrum to asexuality. I know some people do feel it's a chore they'd rather not do, others who will happily do it for someone they care about to make them happy, and others who get squicked out by the whole idea of it.

All of it's valid.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, I agree. I'm annoyed by the brag that it has more words than the bible... is that supposed to be impressive? What if you cut out all the superfluous shit? I can appreciate the fact that good writing isn't completely terse, but there's a lot of chaff in the text as well. Brevity is the soul of wit, why waste time say lot word when few word do trick?

And using my previous paragraph as an example, I used way too many words to say "this game has way too much text".

This thread has more fuckin words than the bible. Every time I check in here there's walls upon walls of text, I just wanna see progress but give up at the first page every time. Including now lol

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
There's a spectrum to asexuality. I know some people do feel it's a chore they'd rather not do, others who will happily do it for someone they care about to make them happy, and others who get squicked out by the whole idea of it.

All of it's valid.
How does one distinguish asexuality from low lebido in milder cases of it?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I would say androphobia, but she doesn't freak out all that much around him, just at a touch. There's a chance of it being a more subdued case of it, but I am not certain.
Nah, Io activelly pursues physical contact with him, she wanted to cuddle and hold hands in the bath scene with Sara and Yuki, but when the touch turns sexual she becomes nauseated, she had to get under a bridge and puke after he touched her in his bed.
I think she was forced to do sexual things with a male by a female, and probably the male was very supportive of her, but had no choice in the matter like her, we know nothing about her family except that she lives with her aunt so I won't speculate too much, but I don't think she would've opened up to Uta considering she thought Uta was a boy if she had androphobia.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
How does one distinguish asexuality from low lebido in milder cases of it?
Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction (or sexual attraction that is highly contingent on some non-sexual requirement, like a deep emotional attachment).

Low libido is just a lack of interest in sex, they'd still experience the attraction, even if they don't feel the desire.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nah, Io activelly pursues physical contact with him, she wanted to cuddle and hold hands in the bath scene with Sara and Yuki, but when the touch turns sexual she becomes nauseated, she had to get under a bridge and puke after he touched her in his bed.
I think she was forced to do sexual things with a male by a female, and probably the male was very supportive of her, but had no choice in the matter like her, we know nothing about her family except that she lives with her aunt so I won't speculate too much, but I don't think she would've opened up to Uta considering she thought Uta was a boy if she had androphobia.
This is true, I totally missed the posing as a boy part in my thought process. Being forced is very possible, especially in a game like this, where it is not averse to going that route both in past and present events.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
When is the next update expected?

Is there an error with the December Care package linked in the main? Gives me an error and won't let me start up game.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is there an error with the December Care package linked in the main? Gives me an error and won't let me start up game.
Hmm I didn’t encounter any error, but IIRC it was asking to overwrite one or two image files when installing Dec CP. Not sure if it’s related to your issue though.

Ctrl Z to undo your modification to the game folder until you can run the game again, then retry installing maybe?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The other half of the time is seeing people ask the same "how do I do X event" questions that have been answered ad nauseam
And it could be easily fixed by just adding "Happy event walkthrough" on the main page!
Well, it will work half of the time, the other half we can just send the person to the main page, instead of getting the right questions to understand what the heck they even ask for.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes