barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
can someone send a save with the last event from sana missed, i did not miss mine and i want to see if something changes in the main events if i heve missed that one, or at least tell me what changes here marking as spoiler
Watch the scenes in Replay.

Replay will assume you didn't get the flag-dependent Sana scene.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
can someone send a save with the last event from sana missed, i did not miss mine and i want to see if something changes in the main events if i heve missed that one, or at least tell me what changes here marking as spoiler
Speaking of which, would people who chose not to romance with Sara or chose not to get handsy with Sana feel odd or sudden about Sana's recent development on the beach?

You sure got the blank eye scene in It Comes to Claim Us All as an indicate (and the event name as well) but that was pretty much it; plus, you would miss out her masturbation scene immediately after and the entire Ad Infinium (not romancing with Sara even made you miss out Ad Meliora). And suddenly, Sana is finger banging herself so hard in a public restroom, and got caught as well.

But I assume most of us did not make such decisions :LUL:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Speaking of which, would people who chose not to romance with Sara or chose not to get handsy with Sana feel odd or sudden about Sana's recent development on the beach?

You sure got the blank eye scene in It Comes to Claim Us All as an indicate (and the event name as well) but that was pretty much it; plus, you would miss out her masturbation scene immediately after and the entire Ad Infinium (not romancing with Sara even made you miss out Ad Meliora). And suddenly, Sana is finger banging herself so hard in a public restroom, and got caught as well.

But I assume most of us did not make such decisions :LUL:
Does that even happen in a no-Sara playthrough?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
so if you didnt finger sana it still happens?
Technically Sensei never "fingered" Sana (just having her fellate his finger), but yes! Everything still happens, aroused Sana sensed by Yasu then caught by Io. Apparently horny god has decided to just have its way with the girls regardless Sensei did his homework or not.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Technically Sensei never "fingered" Sana (just having her fellate his finger), but yes! Everything still happens, aroused Sana sensed by Yasu then caught by Io. Apparently horny god has decided to just have its way with the girls regardless Sensei did his homework or not.
sana event 'it comes to claim us all' you are fingering her without penetration... sadly the default option for that scene seems to be the one where you go "no dont go any further" cause i just tried to rewatch it to verify.:(

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
sana event 'it comes to claim us all' you are fingering her without penetration... sadly the default option for that scene seems to be the one where you go "no dont go any further" cause i just tried to rewatch it to verify.:(
with unrenpy you can select the other path, and the only finger action is finger in mouth, one hand in her mouth the other on her shoulder.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Can you guys not post such gigantic images, or, if you must, can you at least use the built in resizing tool, just click the image before your post and drag a corner. Meme's shouldn't require you to turn your head.
I mean the first guy had no excuse... it was vegeta, literally walking short man syndrome. But black raven had an excuse that was f'ing godzilla you need a bigger pic to keep him in frame (y)

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Can you guys not post such gigantic images, or, if you must, can you at least use the built in resizing tool, just click the image before your post and drag a corner. Meme's shouldn't require you to turn your head.
What do you mean turn your head ? It is displayed nicely enough for me. Not wider than the rest of the page or anything. Mobile specific issue or something ?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
anyways that incomprehsible meme (besides its other failures in the english language) something struck my eye 'ungrateful old lady Big Sel' needs a comma in it or should we refer to sel for all times as ungrateful old lady Big Sel as her title now...
I'm game, that sounds like a blast
maybe the moderators can change 'deleted member xxxxx' to that too... would be a hoot

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
For me it switched at the remake. Before, the horror elements were mysterious, atmospheric, and plot focused, with a little bit of gross imagery and body horror thrown in to spice things up. The perfect dish! The happy scenes were also separated from the normal environment, but occurring over top of it in a way that felt like there was a second dimension to the real world that was happening, and there was a balance of power that prevented any of the deities from directly reaching over to the other side in order to maintain a degree of verisimilitude for the "subjects" in the real world. It was great!

Now, after the remake, the gross imagery and body horror has become the primary element - so now the dish just tastes like spice, and the happy scenery has leaked into the main setting so much that none of it feels real any more, it just feels more like a fake simulation where anything goes, which is unfortunate compared to where it was previously. It's not like it got this way over time, either - it was remade to start like this from the beginning.

I probably would have kept playing this game if I started post-remake, but I doubt I would have supported it as much as I did.
Yeah I think you hit something i've been feeling since the remake. I've been playing through from the start to see the changes, and while there is definitely a higher quality in terms of scene composition, I feel like the tone is kind of... All over the place? Like before the happy scenes were... Serious business? They put me on edge and really made me feel a sense of dread. Now while I do like how they blend in with the normal scenes the overall feel of the game is just different now.

Like... I dont know, before the remake lessons in love, at least in the beginning chapters, sort of tried to have a veneer of a normal visual novel while letting you peak behind the curtain and showing you glimpses of the truth. Yes there was lots of humor to help break the tension (and to really crank up the horror when your favorite characters get hit with the happy events) but there was a balance to it.

Now when I play from the beginning it feels almost like a parody of the original LiL. A lot more goofy, characters showing up with little rhyme or reason, it feels like the author is directly commenting during event more.

Don't get me wrong though. I still enjoy the game. I just keep getting a sort of dissonance that wasn't there for me before.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So, we finally know Sensei's real name, I wonder when every character learns it too (including himself).

That "to be continued" screen probably means we'll get a third event chain next update, it will probably be a while until we get to roam/grind points again.

I think Yumi is the next one to join the reset gang.

I feel really bad for Niki, she keeps getting neglected.

So Sekai is now part of the land of the living again, I wonder if she'll interact with Ami and the rest, that will start a shit show for sure, my guess is that she married his brother to get closer to him.

I wonder if Maya will start acting more affectionate from now on, I'm sad they got interrupted though.

Otoha basically cheated on Rin, and covers it up by sending nudes, I hope Rin finds out, she deserves to know.

Sensei/Akira is becoming more human every time, there was a lot of character development for him lately.

Io basically gave Uta permission to follow her heart.
Also, Io was a rape or sexual abuse victim? That's the only reason I can think of what could be the reason she can't ever do sexual stuff with the man she loves.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That "to be continued" screen probably means we'll get a third event chain next update, it will probably be a while until we get to roam/grind points again.
Nah, I think we'll get a couple of events to set the stage, and then we'll be back to free roaming and grinding. This is a character event based update (as are the next few after)

So Sekai is now part of the land of the living again, I wonder if she'll interact with Ami and the rest, that will start a shit show for sure, my guess is that she married his brother to get closer to him.
I actually think Nozomu made her the kind of person she became (Nozomu fucked the world into existence, after all), and she passed that on to the innocent (at the time) Akira. This could be an argument about the cycle of abuse -- that abuse victims themselves often turn into abusers, and pass their trauma on.

Also, Io was a rape or sexual abuse victim? That's the only reason I can think of what could be the reason she can't ever do sexual stuff with the man she loves.
It's heavily implied that Uta and Io met on a safe-space forum for abuse survivors. They even use the therapy language in their throuple conversation.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
It's heavily implied that Uta and Io met on a safe-space forum for abuse survivors. They even use the therapy language in their throuple conversation.
there is a therapy language?
Io basically gave Uta permission to follow her heart.
I really think Io was abused by a woman though... I cant really put my finger on it, might be her extreme hate towards women

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
I feel like it's not even that creepy or disturbing anymore. But I feel like it's more of a problem with the length of the game than the game trying too hard. The game played its hand too early, so now most happy events come across as boring and tryhard rather than interesting. Familiarity breeds contempt after all.
I don't know how much of it is the game playing its hand too early vs the game being too damn long. It already progresses at a maddeningly slow pace, I can't imagine having even fewer hints of the real plot.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes