KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
... so how far away is that crap hole Niki does her teaching lessons in with otaha from the ramen shop.
they both seem to have the same problem.

• Haha
Reactions: crustlord12

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Is there anyway I can get all my affection points back?
1st page has a mod that lets you set the affection levels without getting cheater tag.
How to start Otoha events?
passing on the goodwill, it starts sunday evening on 2nd floor of dorm
next one you have to wait a week till saturday and go visit rin at work

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
So, nobody's really talking about it (or if they are, it's buried in DRM salt), but I think the old man is dead. Or at least was prior to the reset. Or maybe nobody's talking about it because it was obvious to everyone else.

1) Tsuneyo's reluctance to the ramen shop is unusual. Like there's something she's trying to avoid.
2) She's being morbid in the scene on the bridge, even asking (obliquely) about what will happen to her.
3) She's genuinely afraid to to go to the shop.
4) She's later called to the shop by her neighbor because of a smell.

There's nothing concrete, but I think she suspects that he's gone, and is afraid to return to the shop because that would make it real.

It also helps that she was talking about the potential for rain, and my brain IMMEDIATELY jumped to Hughes' funeral in Fullmetal Alchemist. That might have seen me down the Red Herring Trail, actually.
Taking it a step further, I wonder if the old man dying is *the* trigger for the resets? There's been a lot of hints and speculation that he is the wire god. You have to login as user2 (also thought to be the wire god) to get through the first reset.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
anyone else notice/think miku is always high as a fucking kite now.
the anti-anxiety meds have basically given her unlimited courage, poor(worse than normal) impulse control, and have altered her mood so that she can't feel anger/upset.
I wonfer if she stops and goes cold turkey if the last few weeks (months for her I guess) will come crashing down on her as she tries to cope with her decisions

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I used the mod from the 1st page and ultimately started the "bad uncle" route is there anyway i can set ami's lust back to 0?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Can I just ask as I haven't seen it asked yet and apologies if it has and I've missed it but am I right in thinking that if after downloading and merging the latest update and then replacing the gui.rpy file with the patched version pre-emptively before running the game then nothing else needs to be done/changed? The DRM will have no effect? Is this correct?
Correct. If you haven't run the latest update and gotten schwacked, all you have to do is replace the gui.rpy file. The rest of the files are in case you do get schwacked.

Reactions: ccxvidonaferens

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I used the mod from the 1st page and ultimately started the "bad uncle" route is there anyway i can set ami's lust back to 0?
I already linked you the URM, what you want to do takes 5 seconds with it. Install it, run the game, open it up and search for lust, select Ami from the list and edit the value.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I already linked you the URM, what you want to do takes 5 seconds with it. Install it, run the game, open it up and search for lust, select Ami from the list and edit the value.
Correct. If you haven't run the latest update and gotten schwacked, all you have to do is replace the gui.rpy file. The rest of the files are in case you do get schwacked.
what I don't get is why someone doesn't just replace the DRM corrupted game download links with new links that have the corrupted bug fixed and then we dont have to answer peoples questions for the next month on how to fix it

waterbomb

Jun 17, 2019
Does anyone know the requirements for the first Otoha event this update to start? I'm at the second floor Sunday night, but I can't get it to start T.T

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
what I don't get is why someone doesn't just replace the DRM corrupted game download links with new links that have the corrupted bug fixed and then we dont have to answer peoples questions for the next month on how to fix it
The last update didn't make it to the Latest Updates page and the subscribestar and website links are gone in the original post. I think this thread is basically an island now on this website - I doubt many people will be discovering the game and using the links and asking us questions here anymore.

I hope it was worth it to cut off a membership of almost 6 million people.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The last update didn't make it to the Latest Updates page and the subscribestar and website links are gone in the original post. I think this thread is basically an island now on this website - I doubt many people will be discovering the game and using the links and asking us questions here anymore.

I hope it was worth it to cut off a membership of almost 6 million people.
and then subsrcibestar stops paying ungrateful old lady Big Sel because all their assets are froze in Silicon Valley Bank (I assume, tried to find out and couldn't find it) and he needs to start yet another migration to a different service but he doesn't have this place as a spring board for advertisement anymore...

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
and then subsrcibestar stops paying ungrateful old lady Big Sel because all their assets are froze in Silicon Valley Bank (I assume, tried to find out and couldn't find it) and he needs to start yet another migration to a different service but he doesn't have this place as a spring board for advertisement anymore...
All of the depositors in SVB are getting bailed out, it's just a temporary setback. Their clientele was far too rich for the gov't to just hang out to dry. The rich being the sole beneficiaries of big gov't in the US renders the purported $250k FDIC deposit cap meaningless. There are no libertarians in a bank run.

Subscribestar probably does their banking in the Cayman Islands or Curacao with Stake.com or some shit, given how shady most of their clientele is (everyone who gets kicked off of Patreon).

Reactions: alex2011

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Prior to the third reset, Ayane meets up with Sensei on the roof for a Very Important Conversation but she chickens out right before actually explaining why it was a Very Important Conversation.

The gist of it was "we're going to have to tell Ami about us, things are about to change real soon" Ayane hadn't been feeling well and was missing school, she was talking about her own mother a lot, and the last thing said before she chickened out about telling Sensei the Very ImportantThing was "I swear if you tell me you're pregnant I'm pushing you off this roof".

She never actually said she was pregnant, but it was stamped all over the subtext of that scene.
Sheesh...Im just now picking up on that. Also i'm not good with this but how do you transfer the update only patch into your already saved game? Because i've tried it before and it said I had two of the same thing so it wouldn't run

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
anyone else notice/think miku is always high as a fucking kite now.
the anti-anxiety meds have basically given her unlimited courage, poor(worse than normal) impulse control, and have altered her mood so that she can't feel anger/upset.
I wonfer if she stops and goes cold turkey if the last few weeks (months for her I guess) will come crashing down on her as she tries to cope with her decisions
Her event basically told us there will be consequences to Io playing doctor and pharmacist sooner or later.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Do you just extract the update only patch into the game folder for your 28.0 version?
yup, paste the game folder to the existing one and say yes to any overwriting prompt. You cannot miss one update though IIRC.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
yup, paste the game folder to the existing one and say yes to any overwriting prompt. You cannot miss one update though IIRC.
Uggh, it didnt even give me the overwrite prompt when I extracted it so im getting the same error message of stuff repeating twice.

Edit: I just deleted the second game folder, so the game opens up again. But i'm just paranoid i'll mess up this simple thing now lmao. I just copy the things from the game folder, and paste them into the original one. And then I should get the prompt to overwrite existing files?

Reactions: haseobk
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes