KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
soooo....
so you think sensei was boning his sister in law before he met Niki or after... we never really got an age for when they met and all the images basically show them as teenagers, which is a bit older than when that started.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
soooo....
so you think sensei was boning his sister in law before he met Niki or after... we never really got an age for when they met and all the images basically show them as teenagers, which is a bit older than when that started.
Before.

If the classroom happy scene is correct in its implications, Sekai started grooming and molesting him around Chinami's age.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Before.

If the classroom happy scene is correct in its implications, Sekai started grooming and molesting him around Chinami's age.
hmmm I never saw that scene as indicitive of sensei's age when that was shown but rather her job... but i guess it makes sense. it was the current memory from this update that confirmed his age when it happened...
what i meant to ask is did Niki meet him when he was a teenager or when they were still really small children since it isn't clarified when they met just that the best memories they keep going over is when they are teens.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
hmmm I never saw that scene as indicitive of sensei's age when that was shown but rather her job... but i guess it makes sense. it was the current memory from this update that confirmed his age when it happened...
what i meant to ask is did Niki meet him when he was a teenager or when they were still really small children since it isn't clarified when they met just that the best memories they keep going over is when they are teens.
I interpreted the old happy scene the way I did because 1) Sekai is talking about sex like it's something he'd never even heard of and 2) Loli Noriko is in the scene, which I think is there to anchor the age of the class Sekai taught, not as a literal "Noriko was present when it happened"

As for when he met Niki, I think it was after because the way Niki describes his early behavior in this update's scene suggests that he was already processing the trauma of being molested/groomed.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Hmmm... i mean sure, that must've been what happened, but i still think it's an insane length of time and i certainly couldn't last more than 2 days before giving up, maybe 3 if i was truly desperate. A week... surely you can see what i'm driving at, a fucking week in limbo... can you imagine sitting on a rooftop for a week? No tech, no internet, just another person... god, kill me. :ROFLMAO:
I mean normal people probably would have given up on Sensei entirely after the first ten years or so of watching him fool around with teenagers. Maya is seriously dedicated; waiting a week is basically nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
soooo....
If the timeline I worked on before is correct:
I see, still there is no mention of him going to college, I assume he is going to college after high school during his time with Niki, from what I gathered it's a 4 years college course, which aligns with the 5 years with Niki.
If the theory that Ami is his daughter is correct he would have to be with Sekaiat least since his 16 so revised timeline would be like:
1)He is 15, hurts his leg, gets close to Sekai.
2)He is 16 Sekai and Nozomu marry, Ami is born, he meets Niki and starts tutoring her.
3)18 he starts going out with Niki, and begins his college course.
4)5 years go by, he is 23, Ami is 7, Nozomu and Sekai dies on accident, he and Ami disappear the first time.
5)3 years later IIRC Noriko finds him tutoring on the Old District and begins being tutored.
6)Maya begins being tutored, but somehow is kept secret from Ami.
7)Ami befriends Ayane in middle school.
8)Something happens he disappears again.
9)They go live in Nozomu and Sekai old apartment, and he starts teaching in Kumon-mi High.
Somethng like that.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
The worst part is The hex code in the error logs is "You wouldn't download a car" Yet I am a subscriber, I downloaded it from the subscriber page. That is more disappointing more then anything that I did it legit and still got effected by this.
oooof, my condolences

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Care package for anyone affected by the DRM:

1-1-LT1.save is a complete .28 save for "good uncle" path
1-5-LT1.save is a complete .28 save for "bad uncle" path courtesy Bingoogus
persistent.zip with complete .28 persistent file
Patched gui.rpy file that will disable the DRM
Original .29 script.rpy file since the DRM will overwrite it

Make sure to rename the .rpy files after downloading to remove the numbers and the underscore in front of the filename before replacing the ones in your LessonsInLove-xx/game directory with them.

Saves go in C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-1577602671 or in LessonsInLove-xx/game/saves
Can I just ask as I haven't seen it asked yet and apologies if it has and I've missed it but am I right in thinking that if after downloading and merging the latest update and then replacing the gui.rpy file with the patched version pre-emptively before running the game then nothing else needs to be done/changed? The DRM will have no effect? Is this correct?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Can I just ask as I haven't seen it asked yet and apologies if it has and I've missed it but am I right in thinking that if after downloading and merging the latest update and then replacing the gui.rpy file with the patched version pre-emptively before running the game then nothing else needs to be done/changed? The DRM will have no effect? Is this correct?
Yep, so long as the gui file was added last, you're safe. Back up a save just to be safe if you want but the edited Gui file has the DRM check removed.
God damnit SEL, i just pay 5$ for his sub and now he delete all my save. Well play.
Unfortunately, I forgot to back up my save :v
The FP links to a replacement save post.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes