KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Wait, what did Ayane say in terms of trying to tell sensei she is pregnant? Cause I don't remember it, only her defending that she wasn't.

Also, yeesh I really need to play the update if ami might be sensei's frickin daughter...and he's been smashing her
before the reset on the night of the slumber party ayane was acting a little sus and like she wanted to talk to sensei. only she never got to. next time we saw her was in the school with her freaking out and joining the rooftop cadets from what I recall.
(I think she told Ami during the slumber party and got stabbed(or something or other) to death which brought her to the school and is the real condition to join the gang) we had no real confirmation ayane was pregnant till this update. we also got semi confirmation from maya that she admits pregnancy ISNT the reason why she got up there. also look at what happened to tod, ayanes pet chicken, gutted and thrown off a bridge.)

the only thing we got in regards to sensei being Ami's father is that the timing lines up from when sensei was banging ami's mom while a child. no verbal/written confirmation just highly sus and highly probable circumstantial evidence.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I am not even playing or supporting the game anymore. At this point, I am just here for the entertainment in this thread lmao.

That said, wonder how long the DRM took vs. how long it took to get taken down.
For Selebus, it took very little time, as that work was done by someone else.

And it provided an extra day of entertainment for me, so kudos to that.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don't think timeline lines up. I can't prove right of the bat, but I'm fairly sure Ami was alive when her parents died.
Yes, she was young, but she was alive. That wasn't my argument.

I suspect Sekai was pregnant with another child at the time of the accident, and the attempt to save the child's life failed -- thus the Stillborn Child in the happy scene.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
The point was to give you a bit of a fuckover to discourage piracy. I at least don't care about bad will from pirates, and neither does Sel.
You do know that your buddy 'Sel' has also downloaded pirated games from this very site? In 2019 he went by the name of 'brokenstoryx2113' and downloaded several """pirated""" games from other devs.

He can delete his account but unfortunately you can't delete the past.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Ran the update patch, made sure it worked by reading the first few lines, closed the game. Come back the next day to start playing all my saves been deleted,

Settings back to default and so on. Absolutely shattered. Probably more I am unlucky then a bug, but there was no errors or anything. I don't think I have it in me to start over again right now.
I will come back one day I guess.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Wait, what did Ayane say in terms of trying to tell sensei she is pregnant? Cause I don't remember it, only her defending that she wasn't.
Prior to the third reset, Ayane meets up with Sensei on the roof for a Very Important Conversation but she chickens out right before actually explaining why it was a Very Important Conversation.

The gist of it was "we're going to have to tell Ami about us, things are about to change real soon" Ayane hadn't been feeling well and was missing school, she was talking about her own mother a lot, and the last thing said before she chickened out about telling Sensei the Very ImportantThing was "I swear if you tell me you're pregnant I'm pushing you off this roof".

She never actually said she was pregnant, but it was stamped all over the subtext of that scene.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ran the update patch, made sure it worked by reading the first few lines, closed the game. Come back the next day to start playing all my saves been deleted,

Settings back to default and so on. Absolutely shattered. Probably more I am unlucky then a bug, but there was no errors or anything. I don't think I have it in me to start over again right now.
just take someone elses save... bingoogus has a complete save that doesnt get hit by the bs he put up a couple pages back

edit:
I'd offer mine, but i use the progress mod, so my save wont work unless you download that and add it to the game files.

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
just take someone elses save... bingoogus has a complete save that doesnt get hit by the bs he put up a couple pages back
The worst part is The hex code in the error logs is "You wouldn't download a car" Yet I am a subscriber, I downloaded it from the subscriber page. That is more disappointing more then anything that I did it legit and still got effected by this.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
And, and and and, if Maya was previously going on about almost being out of time, how the fuck did things last a week this time? Like sure, maybe she can 'feel' the end coming but even she should have been stumped by how long this one lasted for by orders of magnitude more than the last.
The feeling is probably keyed to whether or not people are still mucking about. She probably feels the reset starting when the first person disappears, and the immediate urge to reset when the last one does. Since she didn't feel that urge, because Sensei was still mucking about, she knew it was safe to wait. If Sensei had failed, it would have been time to go.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-10305292

It's cause of the care packages.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The worst part is The hex code in the error logs is "You wouldn't download a car" Yet I am a subscriber, I downloaded it from the subscriber page. That is more disappointing more then anything that I did it legit and still got effected by this.
sounds like you have a good reason to not give ungrateful old lady Big Sel anymore money...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The feeling is probably keyed to whether or not people are still mucking about. She probably feels the reset starting when the first person disappears, and the immediate urge to reset when the last one does. Since she didn't feel that urge, because Sensei was still mucking about, she knew it was safe to wait. If Sensei had failed, it would have been time to go.
Hmmm... i mean sure, that must've been what happened, but i still think it's an insane length of time and i certainly couldn't last more than 2 days before giving up, maybe 3 if i was truly desperate. A week... surely you can see what i'm driving at, a fucking week in limbo... can you imagine sitting on a rooftop for a week? No tech, no internet, just another person... god, kill me. :ROFLMAO:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm... i mean sure, that must've been what happened, but i still think it's an insane length of time and i certainly couldn't last more than 2 days before giving up, maybe 3 if i was truly desperate. A week... surely you can see what i'm driving at, a fucking week in limbo... can you imagine sitting on a rooftop for a week? No tech, no internet, just another person... god, kill me. :ROFLMAO:
can i have sex with the other person and poop off the side of the water tower.
a week with out food or water is brutal but we do know things dont really work the same when this is going down... did they even feel hunger while up there or thirst for that matter, its not really been brought up.

I got them from the substar links as well, the only thing I downloaded from here is the mod which I am told is not possible to delete the files and keep getting told I must of downloaded a care package or cracked version from here.
well if you use the progress mod...
here is my save.
I believe this is the right one.
just remove the care packages from the game folder and put them in a side folder if the instructions on the front page dont work... I imagine it will work fine after that
edit:
keep in mind... you HAVE to have the progress mod for my save to even load.

Last edited:
Reactions: fisty123

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
well if you use the progress mod...
here is my save.
I believe this is the right one.
just remove the care packages from the game folder and put them in a side folder if the instructions on the front page dont work... I imagine it will work fine after that
Thanks, I deleted everything and redownloading it all from substar, just to make sure I guess.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
can i have sex with the other person and poop off the side of the water tower.
a week with out food or water is brutal but we do know things dont really work the same when this is going down... did they even feel hunger while up there or thirst for that matter, its not really been brought up.
I think we figured out the secret of Maya's boxes. It's all non-perishable foodstuffs and bottled water just in case she has to camp out.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think we figured out the secret of Maya's boxes. It's all non-perishable foodstuffs and bottled water just in case she has to camp out.
if maya shits in a box but no one is there to see it, did it even happen

dont forget to report camgirl spam ads, help keep f95 clean removing the litter and trash that gets left behind

Last edited:
Reactions: akselx

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lmao... though that actually isn't a dumb idea... that actually would be pretty smart, logical, and routine behaviour if she truly has experienced a metric fuckton of resets. "here, you carry the box Akira, you dickhead, i'll only need it if i'm waiting for your predatory ass anyway."

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Lmao... though that actually isn't a dumb idea... that actually would be pretty smart, logical, and routine behaviour if she truly has experienced a metric fuckton of resets. "here, you carry the box Akira, you dickhead, i'll only need it if i'm waiting for your predatory ass anyway."
I mean, she was getting the picnic up there somehow.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes