KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Of course you think Atlas Shrugged is a good book.
Objectively, Atlas Shrugged IS a good book. its well written, its rather compelling, and it normally leaves a lasting impact on the reader.
unfortunately, its point and topics are generally flawed. The...(do books have charisma?) charisma in the writing, the carefully and subtly put strawmen arguments can lead someone to believing in a real world narrative that is not reflective of reality.
so Yes, Atlas Shrugged is a good book, its just also wrong.

Reactions: haseobk

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I haven't played the update yet. Is daisy the confirmed name for the popping up girl in this one? Or is it a thing known since carepackages? Can't wait to play it though. My simple mind didn't know about the gods and relationship of them to user 1 and 2 always trying to connect, or the other God appearing in those episodes, yumi wanting the kiss stuff like that

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I haven't played the update yet. Is daisy the confirmed name for the popping up girl in this one? Or is it a thing known since carepackages? Can't wait to play it though. My simple mind didn't know about the gods and relationship of them to user 1 and 2 always trying to connect, or the other God appearing in those episodes, yumi wanting the kiss stuff like that
No name is actually confirmed, any answer you give to the question is accepted, we've just been discussing what we reckon it's supposed to be but you can write 'Moistpussy' in if you want :p

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
I am not even playing or supporting the game anymore. At this point, I am just here for the entertainment in this thread lmao.

That said, wonder how long the DRM took vs. how long it took to get taken down.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I am not even playing or supporting the game anymore. At this point, I am just here for the entertainment in this thread lmao.

That said, wonder how long the DRM took vs. how long it took to get taken down.
Less than an hour after it was first detected vs definitely a lot fucking longer than 1 hour.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
yeah... I kind of get that this isn't the place to talk about economics but considering how it might relate to this game in the future.
anyone know if subscribestar's assests and money is tied up in silicon valley bank like every other tech industry that is gong belly up because they can't pay it's users... I wonder how ungrateful old lady Big Sel would take it if his source of income gets fucked a 2nd time.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
The scene with the Stillborn Child is Trinity III, from Chapter 1 (Halloween update, specifically).
Ayane's attempt to tell Sensei she was pregnant was prior to reset 3 (halfway point of chapter 2)
Alright, forget I said anything.

There has to be a source for Akira's revulsion at the idea of getting someone pregnant. It's multiple degrees of magnitude beyond "doesn't want to be father," into some kind of trauma response. And there isn't really another place to pinpoint a source for that trauma but the accident.
I don't think timeline lines up. I can't prove right of the bat, but I'm fairly sure Ami was alive when her parents died.

Reactions: haseobk

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
yeah so we got confirmation that akira's relationship with his sister in law started well before he was a teenager this update.
we just got confirmation that he might very well be Ami's real biological dad based on that time frame.
:KEK:
It's been suggested before and the nay sayers always pointed out she would have had to be doing it well before akira was a teenager.
:sneaky:
what now

Last edited:
Reactions: Boardguy

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
yeah so we got confirmation that akira's relationship with his sister in law started well before he was a teenager this update.
we just got confirmation that he might very well be Ami's real biological dad based on that time frame.
:KEK:
It's been suggested before and the nay sayers always pointed out she would have had to be doing it well before akira was a teenager.
:sneaky:
what now
Ami could very well be his daughter and Sana his actual niece. That might be why Ami says that she has some "bad news" concerning blood related stuff during that hot springs (or sauna, or something, don't remember) scene.
Could be a factor as to why Lamb Legs involved the Sakakibara family. Good Boy was a bit peculiar as far as Happy Scenes go, too.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ami could very well be his daughter and Sana his actual niece. That might be why Ami says that she has some "bad news" concerning blood related stuff during that hot springs (or sauna, or something, don't remember) scene.
Could be a factor as to why Lamb Legs involved the Sakakibara family. Good Boy was a bit peculiar as far as Happy Scenes go, too.
oh yes, I very much agree. I'm just kinda rubbing some peoples nose into it regarding this.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Wait, what did Ayane say in terms of trying to tell sensei she is pregnant? Cause I don't remember it, only her defending that she wasn't.

Also, yeesh I really need to play the update if ami might be sensei's frickin daughter...and he's been smashing her

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
No name is actually confirmed, any answer you give to the question is accepted, we've just been discussing what we reckon it's supposed to be but you can write 'Moistpussy' in if you want :p
I laughed too hard at Moistpussy and spilled my coffee on the screen.

That MIGHT actually be canon because Moistpussy actually fits well with the description "It was one I knew you'd like" and "Name me after your favorite flower that is DEFLOWER"

All jokes aside, I just came to realize that (according to the fact checker) Ayane in fact remembered her losing the baby but decided to pretend that she didn't remember anything, that's wild.

Maybe that's why when questioned by Maya about pregnancy outside of Sensei's house she said It might sound crazy but I'm always checking if I'm pregnant; she has been pregnant and she still remembered that after reset, but somehow the baby is gone and she has to rely on tests and figure out why she stopped being pregnant or if she was actually insane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Circling back to Otoha, I had a thought about her actions. I'm wondering if this was something she may have witnessed her parents doing (her dad hitting her, or possibly her mom sorta thing) and so she unintentionally picked up on the same kind of abuse cycle against Rin.

There's been a lot of things said about how Otohas parents are both quite strict, and socially conservative in nature. Obviously reaching here but it was a realistic enough scenario for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This brings up another tick in my head to the idea that the box Maya takes to the roof is a box of baby things or at least baby related that she does a little ritual for. If her being reset crew is identical to Ayane then she lost her baby so i doubt she carries an aborted fetus to the roof, if the box is related to a baby, it's not a corpse, it's something more benign but again, i suck at theory crafting, this is just my working theory.
If her distaste for children and pregnancy remains true then it’s less likely. But with the reminder that false memories exist, it’s still possible. Yet I still have zero idea about what could be inside.

I also wonder if Tsuneyo is like, 100% aware of resets and not bound by them but her autism and just plain comical 'everything that happens is normal' attitude would make it unlikely she'd even think to comment on it, it's normal, you don't go commenting on how normal breathing air is 50 times a day do you? She clearly pointed out the T-posing and yet was herself fine, unaffected, and left like it was no big deal so she's clearly different to at least a small degree and she's shown all sorts of insights when actually worked into a verbal shape that she could actually say something to make a listener aware what she considers normal is not what others might... maybe i suck at explaining that, i just mean that if it's normal to her, she won't comment on it, but if you are talking to her and somehow end up at a point in the conversation where she would reveal her odd knowledge because the conversation calls for it, like talking about random shit and breathing comes up and suddenly she's like "yeah, breathing is a thing most of us do, it's funny how Yasu never breathes but i guess that's normal for a marionette anyway... so want some noodles?"

If that's the case though and she is aware of resets and just considers them normal then i wonder what the foreboding she was experiencing was... dead dad might be more permanent? Fucked if i know, i leave this to the usual gang.
Now after recap she indeed seemed to shift her line of sight to the girls when they’re T-posing behind Sensei.

However, I am not too sure if she really acknowledged things being broken. I always thought there is like a time difference for everyone to start feeling the effects of a reset (during the magazine reset, Ami’s already freaking out and fully transformed to roadkill Ami while the squad having subnormal conversations outside the house. So it could be Sensei is the first to feel the effects this time but wakes up last, while others are still all seeing things normally)

But surely there’s no doubt that Tsuenyo is plot-related special in situations like these. I am wondering if Amiokay is referring to this or something more general when she says “Did you find it? The paradox?” If people have theories here go ahead.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Also, i gotta say, the fact Maya and Ayane waited a week in reset is kind of ridiculous... You really think they might not have given up by day 3? Day 6? It's a loooooooooong fucking time, how much longer would they wait? A month? At some point Maya would have to just accept he didn't make it to this one and given her pessemism and the fact so much weird shit has happened in this cycle, i can easily see her giving up and thinking that this was it, this was as far as he could make it this time... it's just too long... Selly should've made it like a whole day and no more, maaaaaaybe half way into a second day, that'd be fucking long but not so long as to give up hope.
IIRC, there's a "point of no return" where Maya either resets the world or it ends for good, and she can sense when that moment is approaching, so they can wait however long they need to up until that moment.

At least that was the impression I got from the previous reset when she scolded Sensei for looking for her and said something about almost being out of time.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
IIRC, there's a "point of no return" where Maya either resets the world or it ends for good, and she can sense when that moment is approaching, so they can wait however long they need to up until that moment.

At least that was the impression I got from the previous reset when she scolded Sensei for looking for her and said something about almost being out of time.
Man, i'm out of reactions again, this blows, do they not reset but slowly accumulate over time or something? I got 2 new ones before i ran out again... annoying.

Even so, even even even sooo a week is still a fucking long time to be waiting around, 168 hours give or take of being stuck in a resetting world, what did they eat and drink? Did they explore the city? Did they just stay on the roof and wait? The more i imagine it the more absurd it looks no matter what their attitudes to anything would suggest.

And, and and and, if Maya was previously going on about almost being out of time, how the fuck did things last a week this time? Like sure, maybe she can 'feel' the end coming but even she should have been stumped by how long this one lasted for by orders of magnitude more than the last.

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
So what exactly does the code check?
I have all care package installed but the game works just fine
I just came here to find a puzzle answer and find people's save being deleted
Also why is the answer tori shio? I completly forgot about that and can't find it anywhere
Go back and watch the Kaori event 'Wither'.

4.20 star(s) 293 Votes