Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's a pretty common theory around here, given the ages he'd have been somewhere around 14 and we know by that time he was having full-on intercourse with Sekai so it's not a crazy leap of imagination.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Reactions: DeSkel15

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
What if Ami has always been psycho and in love with Akira? Maybe she found out Sekai was pregnant with his baby somehow and cut her brakes or something?
(just thinking out loud with this one)
Unlikely. I can accept and believe that there is no "psychoAmi" and Ami in Kumon mi is always insane, just hiding it well, but the constant loops and the accident with its consequences serve as a prerequisite for this. There simply isn't a good enough reason for the existence of psychoAm prior to all of this. At least i think so.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
I think she looks older, like Yasu's mom, but that might be just the bags under her eyes.
combination of the bags under the eyes and the baggier clothes I think. Plus the hair is definitely longer, unless that's just supposed to be how long her hair is when it's actually brushed normally instead of being a mess. Her expression, the room she's in, and the totally different style make me think that might be a glimpse into whatever her tragic backstory is.

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
By the way, here's another thought: to climb the roof or see otherworldly entities and undersides of the world, you do not need to perform some specific action (how to get pregnant or be killed by Ami), but simply accumulate enough madness - just like in black souls. Both the lost child (Ayane) and the death of the father (Makoto) fit into this theory.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Hmm I initially thought that was either Yasu's mom or older sister going through Yasu's stuff after she became...well, Yasu.
If the girl in the first pic was indeed Yasu, then:
1. From her outfit and belongings she probably came from a good family (at least not very bad money-wise)

2. With the bags, I assume Yasu at the time wasn't a missionary Yasu, and was not feeling well because of hearing everything (not sure if the ability only awoke around that time, or she has been like this and has been suffering from it the whole time). She might only become a full apostle very recently because she looked...quite grown already.

3. The room looks like a school infirmary (so it probably WAS Yasu and not her relatives). Was she quarantined at school due to her conditions? Was this the school that is now in the sinkhole? if she behaved like the lunatic we know from time to time I am not surprised the school tried to segregate her from others. There she can only play with the toys offered because no one wanted to be near.

Last edited:

rajesh1111

May 11, 2023
Hey guys, I'm unable to do Kaori's 'Wither' event. I've done all happy events upto 13(good boy), main event upto 'Glued to the sky', done all the girls missions upto where its possible in the guide and tried calling her on saturday night, to which it shows that she's busy. Could somebody help? Thanks!

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Right poster:
さわがない 保健室では
In the quiet infirmary (Maybe more: Be quite in the infirmary; I think every kanji stuff in green might mean it is related to healthcare. But not sure.)

Left poster:
気をっけよう
熱中症に

ねっちゅうしょうよぼうきょうかけっかん
熱中症予防強化月間
7 月1 日~ 31 日
be careful
heat stroke

network
Heat stroke prevention month
July 1st - 31st
(This is just a part and partly incorrect, but i think you get what it's about)

Middle poster:
インフルエン流
Influenza style (Alot is obfuscated by Yasu so i just looked part of the headline up)

So yeah as stated by fdsasdf_p this is an infirmary.
And maybe little Yasu got her brain fried during a heat wave. Might explain her behavior.
Or she was there because of an mental ailment she already had to begin with and the heat stroke thing is just a coincidence.

Question would be where the infirmary is located. Elementary school?
Or maybe Orphanage? Anything else?

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
That is one super cute LoveBurger, but this one is so weirdly hot for all reasons beyond my understanding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, she just sluRPED the life out of Akira. The whole scene was already a huge turn-on.

For some reason, I like the make-out scenes better than regular h scenes tbh

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Here's another previews for you.

In this preview, it's Yasu as a child.*
View attachment 2695384

View attachment 2695385
Not sure what the huge blob on the right in the first picture is supposed to be, but young Yasu is also wearing gloves. I wonder if it's her costume design or if she has a weak immune system like Chinami. She seems to be wearing gloves everywhere except for that one time in her dorm room in the "Glossolalia" event.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't even think the space war is real. No one ever leaves Kumon-mi, memories can be fabricated, we're not even sure that Kumon-mi is real. Maybe the call that Maki got was also fabricated memory. Though it's hard to explain who is managing all of these "rules" like when does Makoto's dad die or who has been answering all of Futaba and Uta's family call, I think it's harder to explain why no one ever returns to the city, even with the space war around.
Welcome to the village Kumon-mi
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys, I'm unable to do Kaori's 'Wither' event. I've done all happy events upto 13(good boy), main event upto 'Glued to the sky', done all the girls missions upto where its possible in the guide and tried calling her on saturday night, to which it shows that she's busy. Could somebody help? Thanks!
I think you have to finish Karin off, but I could be wrong.
Edit: just saw my own files, and Karin ends right there, so it's not her, maybe it's on sunday, or you don't have enough days, must be over 480 days.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes