DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
... since I'm pretty much convinced nodoka's mother is basically a vegitable
and that nodoka's the 'incest girl' and VERY yuri positive
these comments about happily taking advantage of someone and using them as a sex doll that cant move around on their own... comes across as very sus to me in regards to her taking advantage of her mother... sexually
It definitely doesn't show Nodoka in a good light. Somewhat makes me wonder if she'll offer up her vegetable mother to Sensei at some point. Just for more flavor in her book.

The "rent" part could also foreshadow prostitution. Or perhaps is referring to what she's already done with her mother.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Bloody hell... Nodoka channelling Chris Chan in this theory. I really hope it isn't correct.
It definitely doesn't show Nodoka in a good light. Somewhat makes me wonder if she'll offer up her vegetable mother to Sensei at some point. Just for more flavor in her book.

The "rent" part could also foreshadow prostitution. Or perhaps is referring to what she's already done with her mother.
I mean I might of thought of the theory originally but its not my fault deskel keeps finding more things that make me go...
yeah that fucked up theory just got a couple more lines of dialogue added to it to support it

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean I might of thought of the theory originally but its not my fault deskel keeps finding more things that make me go...
yeah that fucked up theory just got a couple more lines of dialogue added to it to support it
Lmao, honestly, I blame Nodoka at this point. Girl either wants to be seen as a sociopath or can't help acting like one.

Nodoka's response to all of this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also Nodoka's response to all of this:

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Lmao, honestly, I blame Nodoka at this point. Girl either wants to be seen as a sociopath or can't help acting like one.

Nodoka's response to all of this:
Also Nodoka's response to all of this:
Yasu who? I'm looking at the bonkers :LUL:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just cause it's the scene i'm currently in, Makoto's 'humans with hollow bones' is the first real instance we have of her possibly breaking through the ignorance barrier, her previous one was the more common "huh... that's weird... anyway" but in this one she actually makes it through before being violently forced back so if any of you theory duders are doing any digging, i'd say that'd be the point to start from to look for clues.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Do you walkthrough for version 0.30 ?
A couple of people posted one in this thread back when that version came out, you'll have to go quite a ways back in the thread to look for it (we've been wordy this month), but if you look around posts dated 5/1/2023, you'll find it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I just watched Ami's 'heaven for human blood' (think that was it's name, 6 seconds from passing out rn) and it confused me a bunch, like, is she saying Maya is flase or is she gaslighting Akira or... i dunno, i'm going to bed, you guys can follow this shit 23 times better than i can.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
These theories are really getting out of hand.
View attachment 2696904
I agree with you. The theorycrafting goes way too far for me a lot of the time, if I miss a few days of posts then I have 5 pages to catch up and I can't tell if people are just further spinning off of other theories with literally 0 substantiation or not. Lots of "I believe X" when there's less than a tenuous thread connecting them

Reactions: FireCazador

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I just watched Ami's 'heaven for human blood' (think that was it's name, 6 seconds from passing out rn) and it confused me a bunch, like, is she saying Maya is flase or is she gaslighting Akira or... i dunno, i'm going to bed, you guys can follow this shit 23 times better than i can.
It can be taken a few different ways, but I think the most accepted explanation is that Sensei simply hid Maya and maybe Noriko from Ami back then. Why? Probably because he had ulterior motives when it came to tutoring.

Maya also kept this secret from Ami, because her and Sensei's relationship was/is a secret. As far as Ami knows, Maya didn't come into Sensei's life until she brought Maya home in Middle School. In actuality though, Sensei and Maya have known each other since she would have been in Elementary. They've just kept the reality of their relationship a secret since then.

Of course, with all the false memories going around, who knows what's real or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I agree with you. The theorycrafting goes way too far for me a lot of the time, if I miss a few days of posts then I have 5 pages to catch up and I can't tell if people are just further spinning off of other theories with literally 0 substantiation or not. Lots of "I believe X" when there's less than a tenuous thread connecting them
That's the main reason why I try to show images (that I deem necessary), while I'm theorizing. There's nothing wrong with theorizing using theories, but they can easily be misconstrued as being based off facts somewhere down the line, when their foundation isn't even likely to be correct in the first place, let alone what is being theorized using it.

It's also why I call The Shapeshifter:
"The Shapeshifter" instead of Daisy or Himawari, or Ayane's daughter, etc, since those are only theories for now.

Then again, I do call the triggered version of Ami "Psycho Ami" even though there's no actual name for her yet. There's just "Real Ami":
and then the changed/created/dangerous Ami that has butchered and sodomized her classmates in the past, according to Maya. "Psycho Ami" gets the point across though, and saves time.

I wonder what her name actually will be if she's given one? Kinda hoping for "Callous Ami".

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Lamb Legs comes to mind too, with Ami straight up saying the other Ami isn't the real her
Well yeah, but like if she really is fully psycho she could easily just be lying, or that could've been entirely in Akira's mind. Not really a reliable source of info either way.

Reactions: Pervyfox

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Do you walkthrough for version 0.30 ?
I recommend checking out the Lessons in Love Wiki. It tends to show the requirements for events, and it's up to .30.
A couple of people posted one in this thread back when that version came out, you'll have to go quite a ways back in the thread to look for it (we've been wordy this month), but if you look around posts dated 5/1/2023, you'll find it.
The guide mod linked on the first post is also good up through version 0.30, it's just 0.31 that it's not updated for yet (will still work with game version 0.31 but won't show any hints past 0.30). If you use it you won't be able to use that save file without the mod going forward, but old mod versions work with new game versions so not really a big deal.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
"The Shapeshifter" instead of Daisy or Himawari, or Ayane's daughter, etc, since those are only theories for now.
You might be a topic in the next plant council :LOL:.

With ch3 "Untiltled" being rather clear that Himawari (the shapeshifter) is Ayanes daughter.
I think at least that she is her daughter (leaving the name out), is beyond the boundaries of a theory now.

While i agree that a lot of stuff that comes up here, also things from me, are just theories.
But we have to blame Sel here. Fourth wall breaking isn't helping, no matter if it's intended or not.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You might be a topic in the next plant council :LOL:.

With ch3 "Untiltled" being rather clear that Himawari (the shapeshifter) is Ayanes daughter.
I think at least that she is her daughter (leaving the name out), is beyond the boundaries of a theory now.

While i agree that a lot of stuff that comes up here, also things from me, are just theories.
But we have to blame Sel here. Fourth wall breaking isn't helping, no matter if it's intended or not.
Nah, It's still just a theory until it's 100% confirmed. Not to say I don't think she is, but there's still wiggle room. If it was actually clear as you claim, she would have been said to be Ayane's daughter.

There's a lot we don't know about The Shapeshifter. So, I wouldn't go assuming things just yet.

I do think some of these Ami theories will show up in the next Plant council though. I sincerely hope the whole "Ami killing you sends to the roof" theory is brought up lmao.

Last edited:

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Selly is probably in some corner of this thread writing down all our theories and looking for a way to either scoff at them in game or add them to it

also

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes