orror

Jun 13, 2023
Я думаю, что у меня повреждение головного мозга, я четыре часа искала ответы на 12 вопросов в молоке матери и так и не преуспела в этом вопросе. *dead*

Reactions: FireCazador

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
When's the next update coming? I seem to have completely overlooked the latest release up until yesterday.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Weren't there 2 releases per month? Has that been cut down to just 1?
It was, one update with 10-15 (usually closer to 12) events on the 1st and 15th of each month, except for the months that got big event chains. Earlier this year he decided to go to one larger (20ish events) update each month so he could have a few days off each month.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I agree with you. The theorycrafting goes way too far for me a lot of the time, if I miss a few days of posts then I have 5 pages to catch up and I can't tell if people are just further spinning off of other theories with literally 0 substantiation or not. Lots of "I believe X" when there's less than a tenuous thread connecting them
Damm a few days 5 pages? I come here everyday (like 24h lapse) and there are 3-5 pages xdd I like having things to read and look at some coments but if im distractec or daydreaming i can be hours looking through it xd

Reactions: crustlord12

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Is it Kirin's ass?

Uta & Io are really nice
Nao is my new love
i'm going to guess it is either a weirdly angled look at sensei's ass... or its makoto's ass after she decides to go off the deep end cause nothing she does matters cause its all going to be reset

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
If y'all somehow get my source banned or something for this, imma be upset
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so is the massive ass forest in the middle of the city new?
I knew there was a park from the kaori events... but I didnt think it took up what looks like half the city
walls seem to be gone in the one Arial image or I can't really notice them
and the moon yet again keeps getting bigger
I still have no clue why that is a Japanese trope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes