JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
At this rate, Noriko might literally see Sensei with everyone else before she gets some.
By the way, it looks like she is god's toy same way as Maya. If Sel actualy meant that, it might be a good clue for Kumon-mi origin theories.

Like if we had assumed that Maya's suffering is direct result of her pre-reset actions, we also should assume same about Noriko. Or at least direct result of somebody's actions, when that somebody is aware of her existance. I think it ruins "Evil Ami"

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
By the way, it looks like she is god's toy same way as Maya. If Sel actualy meant that, it might be a good clue for Kumon-mi origin theories.

Like if we had assumed that Maya's suffering is direct result of her pre-reset actions, we also should assume same about Noriko. Or at least direct result of somebody's actions, when that somebody is aware of her existance. I think it ruins "Evil Ami"
Considering Maya was going out of her way to keep Noriko away for countless resets, somehow convinced Sensei to ditch Noriko pre resets, and constantly makes it clear that she wants Noriko to "Fucking die", I wouldn't be all that surprised if Maya tried turning the gods against Noriko at some point, or even set up the resets to keep her away from Sensei. Until something else got involved and swallowed that school.

Noriko also has a notable connection to the Old District, which is where the god of wires is implied to be. She might actually be like Tsuneyo who can access past reset memories or something.

On top of all of that, Noriko apparently reminds Sensei of Sekai. So, there's plenty of possibilities that someone or something is fucking with her. Strange enough, she actually has a decent relationship with Ami beyond the recent closet thing.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Considering Maya was going out of her way to keep Noriko away for countless resets, somehow convinced Sensei to ditch Noriko pre resets, and constantly makes it clear that she wants Noriko to "Fucking die", I wouldn't be all that surprised if Maya tried turning the gods against Noriko at some point, or even set up the resets to keep her away from Sensei. Until something else got involved and swallowed that school.
Yep, that evidence only makes "Evil Maya" stronger. I changed my mind about Kumon-mi origin theories, they may actualy have their evidences/counter-evidences right now so there actualy is something to discusss

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yep, that evidence only makes "Evil Maya" stronger. I changed my mind about Kumon-mi origin theories, they may actualy have their evidences/counter-evidences right now so there actualy is something to discusss
The true face of "Evil Maya":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Banana Hour

Oct 14, 2019
Ok so I am very out of the loop. Last time I touched this game was probably like over a year or two and I wanted to get back into it. Does the main game have DRM in it as well, and what are these care package doohickies?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ok so I am very out of the loop. Last time I touched this game was probably like over a year or two and I wanted to get back into it. Does the main game have DRM in it as well, and what are these care package doohickies?
The care packages activate DRM stuff if they are added to the main game. Otherwise I think it's fine.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
(Don't take all of these seriously)
Tsuneyo - Walking in on Molly and Sensei. Instant traumatization, lmao.

Noriko - Similar, except with Niki or maybe Maya. Might be in a closet.

Rin - Walking in on Otoha and Rika.

Io - Finds out Sensei and Tsuneyo went to an amusement park. The true climax of the Dark Phase. Psycho Io drugs the class.

Futaba - Nodoka blackmails her with a recording of Sensei with Nodoka. Futaba becomes free use to save Sensei's job.

Kirin - Karin implies anything sexual, then Sensei instantly ditches Kirin for her during their date.

Touka - Walks in on her mother getting massaged by Sensei.

Etc.
Sana - Same with Touka, but a threesome with Haruka.

Chika - Walks in on sensei banging _______ (I'll leave it to all of your twisted minds)

Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The care packages are non-canon content, some alternate costumes for the character page, character design sheets, info pages, an alternate animations. If you don't download them, you never have to worry about the DRM, if you do, and don't properly back up your saves or isolate the game, you are at high risk of having your save files wiped.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Looking at the list, I'd like to point out 2 things:

1 - Chinami is 3rd from the bottom, and she's pretty darn smart.
2 - The list is missing Kaori.
Kaori was secretly a main character this whole time. (Or even Selebus can't rank her intelligence accurately?)

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
Heya
Help please
This happens when i click (Go somewhere). I'm on Android btw ver. 31
I tried messing with options, settings, controls, files and save files but blah nothing fixes it.
I remember this issue happening in the past pc versions as well.
Any advice?
Screenshot_20230617-104159.jpg

Pachu123456

Oct 1, 2018
Did you download care packages? If so you need the disable drm patch from the first page.
I did that for .30 and it worked, not sure why it's not working now. Isn't the DRM patch only updated up to .30 yet? Sorry, not too knowledgeable about this kind of stuff lol
For reference, after trying the DRM patch I get a phone.rpy error

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Isn't the DRM patch only updated up to .30 yet?
I played 0.31.0 with all care packages and it worked for me. Try again in case you mistaken something.
Also, DRM patch should be applied after update patch.

In case it would not work, there are few workarounds:
1) Start game without internet connection
2) Backup saves and script.rpy before each game start. Restore it after game started

Reactions: Pachu123456
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes