DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Like Mother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like Daughter:

I wonder who taught who? Then again, it might actually be something the other mother taught both.

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
My list of who's going to commit murder and why.

3. Makoto - She's just been put through the mental ringer, and while she's started the road to recovery, she's far from fine. And the fact that she's just been hit with an existential bombshell that I don't believe she's processed yet puts more pressure on already shaky ground. I can see her relapsing into depression and getting dangerous now that she knows about the loops and the lack of foreseeable consequences that they give her. I believe her murder victim will be her mom. Her and Maki haven't even begun to heal their broken relationship. And I can see her snapping during an argument with her mom.

2. Ami - If you don't know why she's on the list, then you're a goober. My money's on her first murder victim being Maya. In Ami's eyes, the biggest threat to her happiness with Akira is Maya. This is hammered home in the Halloween party, where she calls out Maya, and in the bad uncle scene with Noriko. When she snaps, the first thing that's got to go will be Maya, and speaking of Maya...

1. Maya - it's impossible to miss that she's falling apart mentally. She's not mentally strong; she's just numb to it all. And her knowledge, while it didn't give her control, gave her comfort. But all that's gone out the window, new stuff is happening and her feelings that she thought she buried are resurfacing. She can't act on her feelings; she doesn't know what's going to happen, all while Ayane rubs it in her face that she has the one thing she's been wanting for the past 1000000+ loops. She's going to snap and it's going to be brutal. My money's on Ayane being her target. Ayane will probably try not to be as boastful about banging sensei after Maya's outburst at the end of the update, but since it's Ayane, she'll still do it unintentionally and consistently. Hell, I'm pretty sure if Ami does kill Maya, then Ayane's next on the list.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Okay I don't mind spoilers so tell me please: If I hadn't finger Ami and be on 'good uncle' path, is Ami still obsest with Sensei? Because if she doesn't, I'm planning to restart the game and be on good uncle path. Last update creeped the hell out of me

Reactions: crustlord12

Pachu123456

Oct 1, 2018
I just updated to .31 with the guide mod and my saves are gone as soon as I open the game. Thankfully I've two save backups but after transfering them to the saves folder I get a DRM error as soon as I launch the game

Does anyone know what to do next? Please help

Reactions: EscapeEvade

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I just updated to .31 with the guide mod and my saves are gone as soon as I open the game. Thankfully I've two save backups but after transfering them to the saves folder I get a DRM error as soon as I launch the game

Does anyone know what to do next? Please help
Did you download care packages? If so you need the disable drm patch from the first page.
Okay I don't mind spoilers so tell me please: If I hadn't finger Ami and be on 'good uncle' path, is Ami still obsest with Sensei? Because if she doesn't, I'm planning to restart the game and be on good uncle path. Last update creeped the hell out of me
Apparantly she is even worse on the good uncle route. Also for some reason replaying her scenes shows you the good uncle version of them regardless of what choice you made so no need to start over.

Reactions: Pachu123456

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
With the dark phase coming up and the possibility of extreme traumas (or loss) being the key to gaining perception towards the loop, what kind of turmoil do you guys think each main girls have to go through in order to have a chance to join RAS?
(and let's exclude Chika for a moment; we have enough ill-fated Chinami posts for one day LOL)

For example Yumi, her knowing Sensei recently fucked Nodoka might be viewed as an ultimate betrayal, and might be enough to devastate her. Uta on the other hand is to have her photos in everyone's hand. Otoha kissing Niki can be exploited to break two girls in one hit, but with Sensei fucking teenagers on the side I honestly don't think this is a big deal xD.

The goal here is to shift the focus away from thinking how else we can involve Chinami into dire plots because I demand the wizard to live for at least another 5000 years

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
And this has horrifying implications for some of the students, as they're going to be the inheritors of the same trauma that turned him into who he is.
Idk i think the only one who could be that afected could be Yumi because the scenario is similar (unwanted surprise kiss), the others fall for Sensei and didnt were forced like he was with Sekai

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
anyone know if its worth to try and do a platonic route? I tried my best and just did Ami-less and gave into side character advances which was anti climatic (imo) but still cool. I know some of the main characters you have to do it with are required to progress the story.

THX

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
anyone know if its worth to try and do a platonic route? I tried my best and just did Ami-less and gave into side character advances which was anti climatic (imo) but still cool. I know some of the main characters you have to do it with are required to progress the story.

THX
Untill now only Ami has a significant difference between sex/no sex routes, rest of them you just lose content. We never know the future, but as there will be a "final route" for every girl including side girls, that steems from a common point in the story, it's probable that denying them will only force you to redo. Or Sel can pull the rug from under us and being "Harem Master 2000" is just a trap and you were supposed to reject them all along.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

THX
I'd say content difference-wise the only one worth staying platonic with is Haruka; some of her future events will have healthier dialogues (so is your relationship with her), but of course this makes you miss events.

Your dynamics with Maki and Sara remain mostly similar with or without sex imo, but with Sara A LOT of spicy plot reveal will be lost if you don't romance her.

That being said, I still keep a save with minimal sex going (why the fuck would anyone do this?) just to see if staying less illicit yields anything very different in the future, but the chance probably isn't great though (the only "to sex or not to sex" that matters might only be about Ami; I am rooting for an early game over if you don't tend to your niece's need).

Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
the only "to sex or not to sex" that matters might only be about Ami; I am rooting for an early game over if you don't tend to your niece's need
Personally, it'd be quite immersion breaking if being a "Good Uncle" doesn't come with significant consequences compared to being a "Bad Uncle" which should logically buffer at least some possible consequence.

Then again, there could be some moral arrogance going on later down the line, where the game throws out logic and just goes "Incest is bad" (Like SO). I'd expect better though.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

THX
Depending on how much Lust a character has at certain times, the story does change quite a bit for a few, and you of course miss sex scenes, as well as lore, if your lust with certain girls aren't high enough.

You also may have trouble accomplishing certain goals on how you'd like the story to go later, because some scenes that require lust also affect points for other things which determine outcomes for certain events. Overall though, those don't strictly matter beyond some extra lore so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Correct me if i'm wrong but i swear there was once one of those line-up images or something that ordered everyone by cup size... i swear it existed but it was a long time ago, at least a year ago...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
With the dark phase coming up and the possibility of extreme traumas (or loss) being the key to gaining perception towards the loop, what kind of turmoil do you guys think each main girls have to go through in order to have a chance to join RAS?
(and let's exclude Chika for a moment; we have enough ill-fated Chinami posts for one day LOL)

For example Yumi, her knowing Sensei recently fucked Nodoka might be viewed as an ultimate betrayal, and might be enough to devastate her. Uta on the other hand is to have her photos in everyone's hand. Otoha kissing Niki can be exploited to break two girls in one hit, but with Sensei fucking teenagers on the side I honestly don't think this is a big deal xD.

The goal here is to shift the focus away from thinking how else we can involve Chinami into dire plots because I demand the wizard to live for at least another 5000 years
(Don't take all of these seriously)
Tsuneyo - Walking in on Molly and Sensei. Instant traumatization, lmao.

Noriko - Similar, except with Niki or maybe Maya. Might be in a closet.

Rin - Walking in on Otoha and Rika.

Io - Finds out Sensei and Tsuneyo went to an amusement park. The true climax of the Dark Phase. Psycho Io drugs the class.

Futaba - Nodoka blackmails her with a recording of Sensei with Nodoka. Futaba becomes free use to save Sensei's job.

Kirin - Karin implies anything sexual, then Sensei instantly ditches Kirin for her during their date.

Touka - Walks in on her mother getting massaged by Sensei.

Etc.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes