DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
...that ending could be "Chika makes the painful decision to remove Chinami from life support"

We were never promised happy endings.
Chinami's fate is darker than simply dying.

It's getting sicker and sicker, never truly being able to die. Watching her sister's limited resources stretch thinner and thinner knowing she'll never actually get better, but Chika keeps trying anyway, and Chinami get weaker, more helpless, and can only watch as it slowly kills the light in her sister's soul. And in that moment when it feels that merciful release has finally come, some bitch on a rooftop resets the universe, and she's back to "too dead to live, too alive to die" for the next 3-4 months.
Damn, I thought I was the one who was supposed to spread despair, lmao.

I'm just going to headcanon that you said Princess Chinami gets a castle, a pool of jello, a hundred puppies, and a magical cure all, then god Papa brings Chiaki back for the Chosokabe + Tsukioka + Yumi Harem. Chinami did say she took a Quiz that said she was a Lannister.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm just going to headcanon that you said Princess Chinami gets a castle, a pool of jello, a hundred puppies, and a magical cure all, then god Papa brings Chiaki back for the Chosokabe + Tsukioka + Yumi Harem. Chinami did say she took a Quiz that said she was a Lannister.
I mean, Chiaki has a full character model now, so there's nothing left to stop Sel from introducing a scene where Chika walks in on Akira raw-dogging the mom she thought had died years ago, but had really just walked out on her kids because she couldn't take it anymore.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean, Chiaki has a full character model now, so there's nothing left to stop Sel from introducing a scene where Chika walks in on Akira raw-dogging the mom she thought had died years ago, but had really just walked out on her kids because she couldn't take it anymore.
That is both depressing and hott simultaneously. Definitely fits this game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What evil juju have you been sipping on this evening bro?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now, I'm curious how fucked up the sex scenes will get in this? There was/is some references to Necro shit, but I'm hoping the only kind of blood in future sex scenes will be from a hymen, and all partners will be alive and in one piece.

Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Now, I'm curious how fucked up the sex scenes will get in this? There was/is some references to Necro shit, but I'm hoping the only kind of blood in future sex scenes will be from a hymen, and all partners will be alive.
Akira+Moyo would technically qualify as necro.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Akira+Moyo would technically qualify as necro.
I mean he kind of fucked the head of Miku, Long Maya's literal roach infested cunt, and AmIOkay Maya nailed to a wall. I wouldn't really put anything past Sensei at this point, especially when he's trippin. Even Moyo seems tame compared to the possibilities.
Yet this melon fucker is too good for Anal? I hope Psycho Ami sodomizes him.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
At first I thought you were talking about the plant that got fired's empty seat, and I was gonna point out that the theory he was spouting off when he got fired was one of mine.
Well, if you got fired from the plant council you know where to apply now. Although I hear Moyo is a little worried, word spreads that you are not too nice to little girls:LOL:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I will be very disapointed if Chika's dark path doesn't involve Chinami getting sodomized or dying in agony. But at the same time I'll be very sad. This game brings such dichotomy of feelings, I love to see the girls broken and twisted, but hate to see them sad.

Reactions: FireCazador

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I will be very disapointed if Chika's dark path doesn't involve Chinami getting sodomized or dying in agony. But at the same time I'll be very sad. This game brings such dichotomy of feelings, I love to see the girls broken and twisted, but hate to see them sad.
Which would be worse for Chika do you think, Yumi or Akira performing the act?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Jesus, I don't think the dark path will be that dark. Protect Chinami we must.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Y'all over here talking about things happening to the girls. Meanwhile, I'm hoping Psycho Chinami, Psycho Ami, and Psycho Sana take turns pegging and sodomizing Sensei, until he begs Psycho Goddess Haruka to destroy existence using 23% of her power.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
We need an orgy scene, not necessarily with psychos. Pervs from second floor and perv milfs probably would suffice

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes