hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically, Sensei is very smart and quite observant. He answers hard questions casually at multiple events, including that time Touka tested him and the recent trivia challenge at the bar where he concluded that he answered the remaining questions.

I'd say he's in par with Makoto and Nodoka if it weren't for his laziness and circumstances considering that he got a really good academic record in the past.

Honestly, big brain and big dick. He might think with his brain or with his dick, that's it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Technically, Sensei is very smart and quite observant. He answers hard questions casually at multiple events, including that time Touka tested him and the recent trivia challenge at the bar where he concluded that he answered the remaining questions.

I'd say he's in par with Makoto and Nodoka if it weren't for his laziness and circumstances considering that he got a really good academic record in the past.

Honestly, big brain and big dick. He might think with his brain or with his dick, that's it.
Just to add on to the intelligence ranking, Noriko is officially second to Nodoka based off tests at their school, was tutored by Sensei, and still seems to admire his intelligence, much like Makoto.

Overall: it's reasonable to consider Sensei #2 when it comes to overall intelligence, when he actually tries, in game. Only Nodoka has actually outdid Sensei when it comes to notable tests of knowledge as far as I recall.

Then again, I'm not sure where Wakana actually ranks, albeit Noriko seemed to expect more from her and Wakana considered Noriko "suspiciously smart", so I'm not sure if she's actually more intelligent than Noriko.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Then again, I'm not sure where Wakana actually ranks, albeit Noriko seemed to expect more from her and Wakana considered Noriko "suspiciously smart", so I'm not sure if she's actually more intelligent than Noriko.
Wakana's knowledge seems more specialized, where Noriko and Nodoka's is more generalized. She could probably wipe the floor with them on poetry trivia, but they'd have the edge in any other subject.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wakana's knowledge seems more specialized, where Noriko and Nodoka's is more generalized. She could probably wipe the floor with them on poetry trivia, but they'd have the edge in any other subject.
Honestly, I'm not sure about that. Nodoka is more or less a super computer. Noriko on the other hand? Hopefully. I don't recall Noriko mentioning poetry much.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I am looking forward to Wakana realizing that Sensei is actually a better teacher than her. Just wanna see her reaction
I think most of that credit would go to Makoto or even Imani instead of Sensei, tbh. He's just morale support mostly, and arguably not even that good at it, considering perhaps his best student jumped off the roof once.

She's also possibly dealing with up to twice as many students than they are.

Reactions: crustlord12

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think you guys forgot about girl who studied quantum physics. If only she wasn't so cryptic about her knowledge.

I think most of that credit would go to Makoto or even Imani instead of Sensei, tbh. He's just morale support mostly, and arguably not even that good at it, considering perhaps his best student jumped off the roof once.
Yes, but no. Sensei currently have at least 3 top school students (and Touka is surely in top4 too, soo 4 top students) in his class and two of them joined him because Wakana was literaly uncapable of teaching them. It's solid AF

Reactions: rianzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think you guys forgot about girl who studied quantum physics. If only she wasn't so cryptic about her knowledge.

Yes, but no. Sensei currently have at least 3 top school students (and Touka is surely in top4 too, soo 4 top students) in his class and two of them joined him because Wakana was literaly uncapable of teaching them. It's solid AF
I actually think Maya isn't really that intelligent overall. She's just a fan of a certain niche and had perhaps 1000+ years to hone it. In otherwords: "Maya is a nerd!".

Sensei definitely looks better due to his students though. At least until they commit suicide or kill eachother.

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I actually think Maya isn't really that intelligent overall. She's just a fan of a certain niche and had perhaps 1000+ years to hone it. In otherwords: "Maya is a nerd".

Sensei definitely looks better due to his students though. At least until they commit suicide or kill eachother.
My personal list of girls who have "potentional" to kill each other:

Suicide:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Lucky they haven't commited any suicide yet, aren't they? :)
I mean Makoto did, maybe more than once. I'm also thinking Maya did, but I'm guessing it didn't take. Who knows how many others in past resets have or who will before it's over.

Even Sensei may have. If not for resets, there probably wouldn't even be a class anymore.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes