DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean the next game will be about Sensei's son then? Maybe that's why Himawari said she insn't that kind of character. She has already set her eyes on incest path with her yet uncreated half-brother. These crazy Arakawas...
Maya's son, Ayane's daughter, and Ami's daughter. Sitting in a tree. Maybe the next game will be written by Nodoka?

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Speaking of the Upside Down House stuff, I was replaying, I think the 3rd reset, and noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Presumably someone in the Upside Down House has familiar eyes according to Sensei. (Unless that familiar television program is something completely different)
Now I want a scene with ingame 4th wall breaking as characters from upside down house interact with whoever watches the TV

Reactions: DeSkel15

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
It is relatively strange for me that guys who love this game even after events like "Bluejay" or "Things that hurt" might be afraid if this game become even darker. It is not like fans are not prepared to real shit
Oh no, I'm scared because Bluejay and TTH are mild compared to the deranged shit that "darker" could imply. But still I trust Sel's writing and will follow LiL until it ends.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I don't know if this has been mentioned but it's funny to me that sel is such a bitch about piracy when his game has sims 4 objects in pretty much every scene. Fairly sure he makes most of the rooms in the game using sims 4.

Reactions: FireCazador

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I still don't get why do you think chapter 1 sucks, especialy when i started playing pre-0.24.0. Nonetheless without chapter 1 there would be much less empathy which definetly amplifies effect
Yeah, pretty sure it's just not me actually. Especially at the early stages of the game.

Plus the fact that the answers for the puzzles rarely come by at that time and you'll get banned or your message would be deleted instantly in the discord if you ask for answers, it adds up.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Oh no, I'm scared because Bluejay and TTH are mild compared to the deranged shit that "darker" could imply. But still I trust Sel's writing and will follow LiL until it ends.
Pretty sure Sel would milk the life out of LIL before it even ends so I don't think it would end soon.

Plus the fact that he added "care packages".

Reactions: FireCazador

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I am definitely curious whether the "True ending" will be considered a Happy ending or more of a somber acceptable ending.
True ending is gonna be "Akira breaks free of the cycle, opens his eyes, *splat* oh yeah he jumped at the beginning of the game"

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Why do I remember this menu?!?! Is this what people called false memory?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Now I can look at the old and the current menu in parallel, the one we have now seems to be more onto "Sensei's first impression of this girl" aside from just being his students. If not, at least a certain part of this girl that is most memorable or most different from other girls to him; this probably ties to the fact that he is spawned into Kumon-mi.

But I like the idea of changing portraits from time to time when appropriate to subtly reflect character status or progression (I think this would be most applicable when certain girls go unreachable due to story reasons, girls like Rin, Molly, or Noriko)

some examples that come to mind:

But this kind of attention to details probably won't ever happen as it's hard to notice, it might contain spoilers, and it needs to be changed back and forth constantly.
one thing to add

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Since we reached the topic of endings. IIRC there will be individual endings for the girls before the TRUE ending

Will we have to play the game 36 different times just to get this ending? :eek::eek:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Since we reached the topic of endings. IIRC there will be individual endings for the girls before the TRUE ending

Will we have to play the game 36 different times just to get this ending? :eek::eek:
No, I think you have to play through the harem phase and the dark phase and then 36 odd "purity routes" before you unlock the true ending. You won't have to play the whole game 36 times (I believe)
The Kaori purity route will probably be my headcanon ending anyway.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Unless his plan has changed, when the "purity routes" begin, you'll pick one of the girls available (they'll be added in a somewhat random order), play through her story to the end, and once you end her route, you're sent back to the decision point to pick the next girl.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
If Sel bites the dust before finishing though
Damn just think about it, suddenly he have an accident and all of us get blueballed cause we will never know how he would end it... At this point i probably will watch it until the end whatever he do. Like he could mess up the story or some characters and probably i will keep reading through all the shit (and 5yo 300iq chinese boy level puzzles), but if he stop updating it will be like "Fuck me, for one decent story..."

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes