Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Like i said before, i am low key nervous about the future of the story, apprehensive that any change to the dynamic i've gotten used to turning into something i struggle with, i know we've been told for along while how the different phases will go but i just fear i'll lose interest in the game either because it just goes weird or if it get's so grimdark it becomes almost comical, there's a reason why i don't enjoy horror films and it's because they all just come across as ridiculous to me.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Will we have to play the game 36 different times just to get this ending?
Just imagine having to play a +50h visual novel 36 times xddd (i hope that we can save and load to change the endings decisions, even tho is the most probably case to happen)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
By the way, it's quiet easy to mod them because since chapter 2 this states are controled by single flag. And I already know all "Broken" girls conditions from first chapter including hard to notice Miku breakdown between "Nightvision" and "You and Me and the Night"

I can make this mod if you are interested. If you are even willing to participate, we can create chat here
Nah I am good but kudos to your enthusiasm!

• Sad
Reactions: JelF547

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Just imagine having to play a +50h visual novel 36 times xddd (i hope that we can save and load to change the endings decisions, even tho is the most probably case to happen)
I am playing since December and it is already my 4th full walkthrough without skips. I also made a lot (possibly already 36) boring walkthroughs in order to beat my best speedrun result

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Like i said before, i am low key nervous about the future of the story, apprehensive that any change to the dynamic i've gotten used to turning into something i struggle with, i know we've been told for along while how the different phases will go but i just fear i'll lose interest in the game either because it just goes weird or if it get's so grimdark it becomes almost comical, there's a reason why i don't enjoy horror films and it's because they all just come across as ridiculous to me.
Sel will definitely have to balance the dark route really well. He can't just have it be constant torture and sodomization, or it'll lose all impact very quickly. While things will definitely get heavier, I don't think the flow will change too much when the dark route starts. We'll still have some downtime and probably even some comedy. (Though probably much less so than what we have right now.)

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I have feeling that Sel would use "something so good that it worths surviving the darkness" style. More like story about suffering and character development, than story about scariness and horrible things. However, with complete genre shift anounced, I obviously can not be sure about this

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
True ending is gonna be "Akira breaks free of the cycle, opens his eyes, *splat* oh yeah he jumped at the beginning of the game"
Definitely one of the lamest endings possible. Hoping for more of a god mode Sensei ending where Kumon-mi turns out to be all that's left of Earth, so Sensei just keeps the resets going indefinitely, resetting himself and everyone else over and over in order to not get bored.

Or maybe, Maya sacrifices Sensei along with everyone else to escape, then finds out she's pregnant. The End. Idk. I'm sure it'll be interesting.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
but i just fear i'll lose interest in the game either because it just goes weird or if it get's so grimdark it becomes almost comical, there's a reason why i don't enjoy horror films and it's because they all just come across as ridiculous to me.
Same. The idea of Psycho Ami already seems ridiculous to me, hence the nickname, but I'm hoping for more of a mindfuck than slasher film, when the actual darkness kicks in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Or maybe, Maya sacrifices Sensei along with everyone else to escape, then finds out she's pregnant. The End. Idk. I'm sure it'll be interesting.
I could dine on that kind of ending and not feel shit an hour later.
Same. The idea of Psycho Ami already seems ridiculous to me, hence the nickname, but I'm hoping for more of a mindfuck than slasher film, when the actual darkness kicks in.
Yeah just dunno if Selly has proven he has the chops to pull it off.
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
This part of Ayane's 'under the world tree' scene caused me to laugh so hard my smoker's lungs gave out and i am now dead.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I could dine on that kind of ending and not feel shit an hour later.

Yeah just dunno if Selly has proven he has the chops to pull it off.
View attachment 2700978
View attachment 2700979
This part of Ayane's 'under the world tree' scene caused me to laugh so hard my smoker's lungs gave out and i am now dead.
Maybe I should add on that it's not Sensei's kid, but HOPE's.

I definitely think Sel could do it if they wanted to. At the end of the day though, Slasher film nonsense is cheaper and easier than something thought provoking.

Lmao, I think you and Sel probably have similar tastes in humor.

Speaking of humor..
We'll still have some downtime and probably even some comedy. (Though probably much less so than what we have right now.)
How I fear future humor might be:
Happy Event Humor has been preparing us for the Dark Phase.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
OMG, i just realised, with Makoto joining the RAS, how in the fuck is she going to react to her dad supposedly being dead now!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
OMG, i just realised, with Makoto joining the RAS, how in the fuck is she going to react to her dad supposedly being dead now!?
Probably not much different, tbh. Maybe a "That figures. Everyone besides my dad can come back to life. What a fucking joke."

Then she fucks her problems away using Sensei's cock as a form of therapy. Like people in real life.

Reactions: JackZero and rianzz

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Probably not much different, tbh. Maybe a "That figures. Everyone besides my dad can come back to life. What a fucking joke."

Then she fucks her problems away using Sensei's cock as a form of therapy. Like people in real life.
Yeah but like, won't talking to the gang make her wonder if it even really happened cause the world is broken, how did the info get through she'd wonder and then talk/ask about to Maya and then a whole thing comes out about it.

Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah but like, won't talking to the gang make her wonder if it even really happened cause the world is broken, how did the info get through she'd wonder and then talk/ask about to Maya and then a whole thing comes out about it.
She would probably get the idea that a reset could bring her dad back or something

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think she'd be questioning if she's even real at that point, then simply dismissing it to retain whatever sanity possible. Still, that would definitely be interesting, albeit it's likely something already asked off panel considering she's been presumably texting Maya:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Damn just think about it, suddenly he have an accident and all of us get blueballed cause we will never know how he would end it... At this point i probably will watch it until the end whatever he do. Like he could mess up the story or some characters and probably i will keep reading through all the shit (and 5yo 300iq chinese boy level puzzles), but if he stop updating it will be like "Fuck me, for one decent story..."
Okay...so why are we talking about Selly getting into an accident?

Are we gonna go to the dark phase in real life:WaitWhat:

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes