Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Lmao true, she and some of the high-tier patrons do help with proofreading the test builds of the game before they go live.
Hey, Sel (Can I call you that? Why am I even asking this? Anyway...) Just wanted you to know that I love you and what you're doing and I wish I could support you more but alas, I am a broke ass bitch.

Also, I will protect Maya to the ends to the earth and I will fight anyone 1v1 irl if they ever try and hurt her. fuck God

Also also, this is the first post of someone who likes to call himself Ser Lurks A Lot so I guess you took my first time so you better take responsibility for it by adding more stuff with Maya. Nah, jk. maybe.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess my save file's f-ed now since I had every event before the beach update...
Well, time to do a new run!!!

Ya know what??? I might revive a bad old habit of mine when I'm still dead-addicted to Skyrim...
Save ever dam- moment habit will come back once again!!! @ w@###
And this hurts to see dev, it h u r t z ! ! !
1601656130444.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sound is extremely important to this game and completely changes many scenes. Highly recommend unmuting.
Haven't listened to any game sound for uhh months now?
I got used to it but maybe I'll try it to this one so I can get scarred (not scared) even more in the first happy event...

Few moments later:
Nope, I can't get used to hearing sounds anymore...
Silence is the best sound there is...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes