RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm pretty sure I saw animated tag in this game before. Is someting changed? DEV stop making animated sex scenes?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Okay beach event take 2....it wasn't perfect but it was...better? Also i noticed something during the Chika/Rin conversation...Chika remembers events from the last reset.....

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Okay beach event take 2....it wasn't perfect but it was...better? Also i noticed something during the Chika/Rin conversation...Chika remembers events from the last reset.....

see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah just my thoughts after this update

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
This is exactly what I want, that’s the thing. I thrive off of that uncertainty about whether or not an action will ruin things in the future and vice versa. This game was always built around that, but it wasn’t until now that it started coming into play. Things aren’t open-ended and confusing unintentionally. I want you to be worried and I want the consequences to feel real when they come. That’s why I don’t want to give too much away about which choices are “Wrong” or “Right.” I want them to fester and linger in your head until you find out on your own.

I’m a completionist just like many of you. Hell, I can’t even move onto another VN until I 100% the CG gallery, so there will always be a way to get everything in one playthrough. It just won’t be clear how until a long time from now. Game is nowhere near complete yet.

Thank you so much for playing and I hope you enjoy your journey even during the times that I make it hard or frustrating.

Life is hard and frustrating too.
This is a new life.
I'm down with that in theory, but that philosophy doesn't really seem entirely compatible with having a game that heavily involves stat grinding.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I mean, yeah, in the future I'll probably just open the console and change variables rather than spend hours redoing everything yet again. But that doesn't exactly seem like the intended experience.
Grind will get easier in the near future since the Invite Over option is under construction and will let you raise affection or lust (You choose which) by 3 points each night.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
God why did the literal first button I press from the last save I had trigger the new secret event and why do those scenes FREAK ME THE FUCK OUT SO HARD
I just skip text over them, have no desire to read that stuff.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes