Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
This is exactly what I want, that’s the thing. I thrive off of that uncertainty about whether or not an action will ruin things in the future and vice versa. This game was always built around that, but it wasn’t until now that it started coming into play. Things aren’t open-ended and confusing unintentionally. I want you to be worried and I want the consequences to feel real when they come. That’s why I don’t want to give too much away about which choices are “Wrong” or “Right.” I want them to fester and linger in your head until you find out on your own.
Well this is going to be much better now I know that for certain, I spent a real long time wondering whether or not actions would have consequences and it's good to know you've done this intentionally.

Too many games give the illusion of consequence to appear deeper and that's just annoying.

Looking forward to seeing where this rabbit hole goes in the future.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It’s a visual novel. You read. That’s it. That is what you do. It is literally the point. What do you want, a fishing mini game?

There is no team. It’s just me. And I’m writing, coding and modeling 80k+ words a month.
Oof, I am in the process of trying to get my Koikatsu studio to work and doing some HS2 renders for another game, but let me know if you need to split some of that load, particularly in the render department as I am at least equipped for that once I get the studio to stop sulking in the corner about being moved off my main hard drive because I needed more space and cooperate as it should be able to since it is in a portable repack format.

The people have spoken and the first three girls to receive "Invite Over" options in 0.9.0 Part 2 are...

Chika, Makoto, and Sara!

Full vote count below:

1) Chika - 261 Votes (145 + 112 Power)
2) Makoto - 217 Votes (131 + 86 Power)
3) Sara - 177 Votes (85 + 92 Power)

4) Ami - 162 Votes (96 + 66 Power)
5) Ayane - 132 Votes (56 + 76 Power)
6) Futaba - 84 Votes (56 + 28 Power)
7) Haruka - 69 Votes (37 + 32 Power)

Each of these girls will receive 2 new events and 1 new animation (With interchangeable outfits) in 0.9.0 Part 2.

Thanks as always for playing!

View attachment 842080
Not exactly sure how the invite option would work for Ami given she actually lives with you, but glad to see one of my top girls made it in. Now I just have to wait for the other three, Rin, Sana, and Miku.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Speaking of inviting people over. I hope that it (eventually) includes the name changing option and adds scenes for special names.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The problem with that is that the change doesn't take effect, which is what I want.
Weird,It had the default name before "Sensei" Then I tried naming the character "Simp" and they called me "Simp" after

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Weird,It had the default name before "Sensei" Then I tried naming the character "Simp" and they called me "Simp" after
You mean you replayed the name event, changed the name, then loaded an event where that name is used and it was different?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Weird, I just tried that with Ami's beach event and she still called me by old name.
Gon' try the beach event if it'll carry over then

ED: Oke, maybe it's only uhh major event specific since it also didn't transfer to me XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterXHunter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In what update did the Chika's stuff come out that locks you out of the last Rin event?

Did it come out at the same time or before Rin's last event was added to the game?

If before then for those who like to get 100% complete as the updates come out are screwed and should not play this until it is completed to keep from locking out of any new content that comes out after the lock out part comes out.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In what update did the Chika's stuff come out that locks you out of the last Rin event?

Did it come out at the same time or before Rin's last event was added to the game?

If before then for those who like to get 100% complete as the updates come out are screwed and should not play this until it is completed to keep from locking out of any new content that comes out after the lock out part comes out.
This latest update since the previous one is all about the beach event...
And yes...we're both screwed if we both 100% it before the beach update...

"*Salty cat noises* stupid dev...didn't even f-ing inform me this stupid, stupid stupid thing...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This latest update since the previous one is all about the beach event...
And yes...we're both screwed if we both 100% it before the beach update...

"*Salty cat noises* stupid dev...didn't even f-ing inform me this stupid, stupid stupid thing...
The latest update for Rin last event?

Several updates ago for Chika event that locks you out of the last Rin event?

If several updates ago for Chika then for those who like to get 100% complete on new updates should stop playing this until it is completed and have a complete walkthrough for all the options.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
When people said avoid the schadenfreude event does that mean you can progress the main story without doing it, but still flirt with Chika or do I have to reject her in earlier scenes because I've got everyone else maxed out but am stuck waiting for the 'rewrite' story event and the only thing I can see that I've not done (that isnt supposed to happen after the beach event) is schadenfreude.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
When people said avoid the schadenfreude event does that mean you can progress the main story without doing it, but still flirt with Chika or do I have to reject her in earlier scenes because I've got everyone else maxed out but am stuck waiting for the 'rewrite' story event and the only thing I can see that I've not done (that isnt supposed to happen after the beach event) is schadenfreude.
You can progress with main story; just don't hang out with Chika in the dorms UNTIL you finish the mega-beach event with all the girls.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020

If several updates ago for Chika then for those who like to get 100% complete on new updates should stop playing this until it is completed and have a complete walkthrough for all the options.
I'm not sure missing being locked out of the event is THAT big of a deal. I'm pretty sure the thing that happens in the Rin event in question will still happen if you slept with Chika before the beach event... just further down the road a bit, once she's had some time to recover and get back to her happy self again.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

@oblivion9000:

if its red and has a line in it that means you betrayed her and went after chika, you are not a true homie.
however all is good and i have provided a save that will makes things better!
https://f95zone.to/posts/4296056/
the save starts at the beginning of the beach events and gives the best possible outcomes.
and as for the new secret it has the same trigger as secret 2

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes