torpor

Sep 7, 2018
I have not but my girlfriend has agreed that we can move there if I can get this game to 10k >=)
Neat. I worked in JP for 5 years as a teacher.
I like your signature image, that school building layout is realistic enough to make me feel nostalgic for some places I've been.
If you ever have questions about life in a Japanese highschool(that you aren't able to answer by reading manga or whatever), let me know.

D

Deleted member 2065823

Selebus, is there a possibility to change the name the girls call us? (I would change the name initially chosen for some girls) If the option does not exist what are the variables to change with the console? I would like to avoid redoing the whole game if possible ...

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Anyone figure the trigger for the second secret scene or the three lust scenes in v9p1? Most my main girls affection is in the 40s with those whose lust I can add to are mid teens.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone figure the trigger for the second secret scene or the three lust scenes in v9p1? Most my main girls affection is in the 40s with those whose lust I can add to are mid teens.
Go home instead of going anywhere else at night, day o' the week dependent I think?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Only 1 secret and no lust scenes were added this update. You have plenty of affection and lust to unlock every scene at this point.

Sadly I don't remember the trigger for the 2nd (overall) secret scene, but if you tell me which girls the lust scenes you're missing are for I may be able to help.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Only 1 secret and no lust scenes were added this update. You have plenty of affection and lust to unlock every scene at this point.

Sadly I don't remember the trigger for the 2nd (overall) secret scene, but if you tell me which girls the lust scenes you're missing are for I may be able to help.
Two that I am pretty sure ARE lust scenes (Ayane Prisoner, and Ami Wake Up Call), also the Rin Love Life, Let Go crossed out red event.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Two that I am pretty sure ARE lust scenes (Ayane Prisoner, and Ami Wake Up Call), also the Rin Love Life, Let Go crossed out red event.
Both lust events happen during the beach event. Rin's event isn't a lust event but is crossed out because you fingered Chika before the beach.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
But I finished the beach last update. These didnt un crossout until I had done all the new current scenes.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Phynix is correct. Ayane and Ami's require 10 lust before the beach event starts to get. Crossed out red events means it's locked out and can't be gotten. As Phynix said, avoid triggering Schadenfreude with Chika (going to her dorm room when its the next event to do) to keep from betraying Rin and locking that event.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Well, it sucks that I cannot get Rin's now....wish I had known before hand. But both Ayane's and Ami's are not crossed out and pink. Became that way after everything else was done this update. They were not in last update.

Reactions: QuestionTime

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Selebus, is there a possibility to change the name the girls call us? (I would change the name initially chosen for some girls) If the option does not exist what are the variables to change with the console? I would like to avoid redoing the whole game if possible ...
There's currently no way to do it without a console command (There will be soon), so the command is: namemaster = "Namehere"

So if you want Ayane to call you Daddy, open the console and type $ ayanemaster = "Daddy"

D

Deleted member 2065823

There's currently no way to do it without a console command (There will be soon), so the command is: namemaster = "Namehere"

So if you want Ayane to call you Daddy, open the console and type $ ayanemaster = "Daddy"
Perfect these explanations are sufficient, thank you,
I follow you since the 0.2.0, nice ascent since! (y)

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Well, it sucks that I cannot get Rin's now....wish I had known before hand. But both Ayane's and Ami's are not crossed out and pink. Became that way after everything else was done this update. They were not in last update.
Sounds like a glitch to me. Selebus seems like Alanthos has Ayane's Prisoner event and Ami's Wake Up Call event still pink after finishing the beach update. If I misinterpreted your messages Alanthos, please correct me.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes