mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah this fucked me up too, I knew right here that I was gonna be doing a new playthrough.

Also I think it'd be turbo cute if the MC ends up helping Yumi get over her past and move on. I root for Yumi regardless of the awful shit the MC did to her at the start.
It's fine though, the world will be reset eventually and all will be just peachy.

:)

Edit: By the way, one event always gets crossed out right? I just wanna make sure.

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
It's fine though, the world will be reset eventually and all will be just peachy.

:)

Edit: By the way, one event always gets crossed out right? I just wanna make sure.
No, it's possible to do everything as long as you wait until after the beach events to do Chika's Schadenfreude event. Just keep your word to Rin not to steal her girl yo! Be a good homie.

Oblivion9900 made a save that starts at the beach event with everything set up to be able to see all the events. Just click on his name in the quote below to jump to the post where he put the save.

i made a mistake in that save before selebus posted what i needed to avoid for the beach scene. that event is crossed out if you chose to not kiss chika in her earlier events.
i made a save correcting that but i guess i forgot to post it here, my bad.
here is the corrected save with chika events enabled, starts at the beginning of the beach events.

Last edited:
Reactions: oblivion9900
Aug 26, 2020
Well, it sucks that I cannot get Rin's now....wish I had known before hand. But both Ayane's and Ami's are not crossed out and pink. Became that way after everything else was done this update. They were not in last update.
If you want to avoid that much replay
Join the discord and send me a DM asking for a LIL "Good Homie" save. I will know what you need.

Reactions: QuestionTime

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I took someones advice and used a save editor (something I NEVER do) was able to undo Schednefrede and competely redo the beach stuff (this at least fixed my issue with not getting those scenes.) But Rin's scene is stilll crossed off, even though I had the conversation with her that nothing was going on with Chika and she is now listed as rinbetrayed (0).....Does anyone know the value which controls that?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Selebus
- 0 H-Scenes (Don't kill me)
Finally...a dev who cares more about story and chara progress than about making sex scenes...okay, i wont lie, i cant wait to progress with sana (the cutest thing alive), miku (if she has the same energy in bed like elsewhere...i cant even imagine it without getting horny) and molly (she may be the world craziest geek, but aside from that she has the first rank in my personal predator-prey system), but nothing would matter without the story and it still stays interesting, most storys tend to lose their quality over time or mess up the gameflow with ridiculous events.
But please, gimme a little spoiler about the guitar girl from the post-heartbreak trip...will rin be able to get her?

CmderJeremy

Dec 26, 2019
As an incompetent buffoon who took 563 days to finally unlock the beach scene after bumbling around trying to do literally everything I could think of. I am sad, for in my desperate attempts to get anything at all to happen, I became a bad homie. But Rin is a real one, so its time to reverse the clock and try again.

Thanks for making a game that invokes any kind of feeling at all even if it were just discomfort that'd be a heck of a lot more emotion than just about anything triple A devs are putting out and it was certainly a good enough of a hook to make me step back and go all scooby-doo and try to uncover the mystery of it all.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
She'll be joining the main class at 5k so we'll just have to wait and see!
Nonono...its okay to tease US...but dont do this to poor rin too...this time she should have a headstart until you get the money to let her transfer, it would be cruel to repeat the chika situation and break rin again...even if i like her zombie-look ;)
A better reward for the 5k goal would be getting invited to 3somes with them :p

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes