Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Sounds like a glitch to me. Selebus seems like Alanthos has Ayane's Prisoner event and Ami's Wake Up Call event still pink after finishing the beach update. If I misinterpreted your messages Alanthos, please correct me.
Only a slight misintepret, They were not even options last update. They were crossed off until everything else (except for the secret scene I havent figured out how to trigger) was done. My lust with each was 15-20 before last update (which didn't increase anything) close to 30 now since I have been trying to trigger the events.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Neat. I worked in JP for 5 years as a teacher.
I like your signature image, that school building layout is realistic enough to make me feel nostalgic for some places I've been.
If you ever have questions about life in a Japanese highschool(that you aren't able to answer by reading manga or whatever), let me know.
Nice to know we have some teachers here :)

I'm thinking about becoming one too...

Reactions: torpor

HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
I can't trigger any of Maya, Rin, and Sana's events, as well as the main events and I'm pretty sure I've tried everything already

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I can't trigger any of Maya, Rin, and Sana's events, as well as the main events and I'm pretty sure I've tried everything already
I asume you mean the new events for 0.9.0. If so, I think you need to trigger the secret event to get Maya's events to trigger. You need to meet with Maki to get Sana's event to trigger, then I believe just hang out with her at the bar. For Rin, you just have to go to the coffee shop in the morning on the weekend.

[Edit] Just realized you mentioned main events, which there were none this update, so ignore the message above, whoops. Which main event is the next on the list which wont trigger for you? Likewise, which is the next event that hasn't triggered for each of the girls?

Last edited:

HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
I asume you mean the new events for 0.9.0. If so, I think you need to trigger the secret event to get Maya's events to trigger. You need to meet with Maki to get Sana's event to trigger, then I believe just hang out with her at the bar. For Rin, you just have to go to the coffee shop in the morning on the weekend.

[Edit] Just realized you mentioned main events, which there were none this update, so ignore the message above, whoops. Which main event is the next on the list which wont trigger for you? Likewise, which is the next event that hasn't triggered for each of the girls?
For main events, I'm stuck on What's Done is Done

For Maya, I'm stuck on Nothing Is Real

For Rin, I'm stuck on Nothing was Different

For Sana, I'm stuck on The Girl in the Black Dress

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Only a slight misintepret, They were not even options last update. They were crossed off until everything else (except for the secret scene I havent figured out how to trigger) was done. My lust with each was 15-20 before last update (which didn't increase anything) close to 30 now since I have been trying to trigger the events.
Wait, they were crossed off and now they’re not crossed off anymore?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019

All of those events are locked to the beach. Progress characters you haven’t progressed yet. Game tells you in the beginning that many events are locked behind other characters and that you need to level everyone.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

Selebus is correct. The individual girl's events are locked behind the main event. The exact requirements for the main event are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I think I’m going to retire from helping people find events in the leaked version of the game, lmao. I just realized how ridiculous it is
It makes sense for you to do it on patreon/subscribestar, but yeah. It's kinda funny you're doing it here.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Exactly. First time they showed up was this update, they were crossed off. Then I got through everything else and those two were no longer crossed off, only Rin's was still crossed off....apparently because there was a branching path somewhere a few updates back that I was unaware of.

Reactions: DepressedFailure

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think I’m going to retire from helping people find events in the leaked version of the game, lmao. I just realized how ridiculous it is
Maybe you could dedicate one day of the week to help people out with questions on the public version on this forum, and the rest of the week helping your Patreons out on the paid version?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey Selebus long down the road like years or whenever you are completely finished with the game you should release all cutscenes put together like a movie. Definitely good enough story for one.

Agreed. The plot of this game is already better than some of the multi-million movies the big movie studios make:)

And, the animation is also better than 99% of American animation companies;)

Reactions: oblivion9900

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Exactly. First time they showed up was this update, they were crossed off. Then I got through everything else and those two were no longer crossed off, only Rin's was still crossed off....apparently because there was a branching path somewhere a few updates back that I was unaware of.
That honestly doesn’t make sense unless some of the variables were tampered with. The event tracker parses the script and checks those events every time you open it and there’s no way they could just uncheck themselves for no reason. Nothing changed. Can you screenshot your main events and the room 2/5 ones?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes