Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
You can progress with main story; just don't hang out with Chika in the dorms UNTIL you finish the mega-beach event with all the girls.
So it can be done, wonder what I'm missing to progress then.

Found it, turns out I just had to go home after a school day without doing anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@oblivion9000:

if its red and has a line in it that means you betrayed her and went after chika, you are not a true homie.
however all is good and i have provided a save that will makes things better!
https://f95zone.to/posts/4296056/
the save starts at the beginning of the beach events and gives the best possible outcomes.
and as for the new secret it has the same trigger as secret 2
I don't really care about Rin, I don't do lesbians and if I get any from her its okay with me and if not it okay also.

What I want to know is when was the update that had the Chika stuff that locks you out of Rin's content.
There are a lot of players who try to get to 100% every update and if we have to work not to get the "100%" from 1 update to the next we need to know so we can skip playing until the game is done.

Having to stop playing or getting the content in one update then having to wait for 1, 2 or more updates later is not very good for players who like "I said" like to get 100% complete each and every update.

If something that blocked content 2 or more updates later it needs to be pointed out in the game not let lose on players like this.

I'm not sure missing being locked out of the event is THAT big of a deal. I'm pretty sure the thing that happens in the Rin event in question will still happen if you slept with Chika before the beach event... just further down the road a bit, once she's had some time to recover and get back to her happy self again.
I don't remember sleeping with Chika only fingering her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure missing being locked out of the event is THAT big of a deal. I'm pretty sure the thing that happens in the Rin event in question will still happen if you slept with Chika before the beach event... just further down the road a bit, once she's had some time to recover and get back to her happy self again.
I don't remember sleeping with Chika only fingering her.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I don't really care about Rin, I don't do lesbians and if I get any from her its okay with me and if not it okay also.

What I want to know is when was the update that had the Chika stuff that locks you out of Rin's content.
There are a lot of players who try to get to 100% every update and if we have to work not to get the "100%" from 1 update to the next we need to know so we can skip playing until the game is done.

Having to stop playing or getting the content in one update then having to wait for 1, 2 or more updates later is not very good for players who like "I said" like to get 100% complete each and every update.

If something that blocked content 2 or more updates later it needs to be pointed out in the game not let lose on players like this.
The event with Chika was indeed from a few updates ago. So, now that we know that our choices can have consequences. Do with that what you think is best for you. If you think it would be better to wait until the game is complete and then play with a walkthrough out of fear of missing something, you probably are better off doing that.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Played my save where I completed Schadenfreude before going to the beach. This is not going to be fun...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also, I'm starting to feel some kind of attachment to Yumi. I think something's wrong with me.

Don't worry, Yumi's my third favorite character in this game :)

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Played my save where I completed Schadenfreude before going to the beach. This is not going to be fun...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also, I'm starting to feel some kind of attachment to Yumi. I think something's wrong with me.
Yeah this fucked me up too, I knew right here that I was gonna be doing a new playthrough.

Also I think it'd be turbo cute if the MC ends up helping Yumi get over her past and move on. I root for Yumi regardless of the awful shit the MC did to her at the start.

Sarodinian

Feb 20, 2020
I sit in my cubicle, here on the motherworld. When I die, they will put me in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment. -Anonymous
Gotta compliment the writing. Few games make me wish I could drop that quote in one of the more existential conversations with Maya.

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
I was just thinking about this while I was playing but what kind of parent would go, "lets name our daughter Karin. Oh new daughter? hmmmm, lets call em the same thing but slightly different." makes me laugh everytim

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I was just thinking about this while I was playing but what kind of parent would go, "lets name our daughter Karin. Oh new daughter? hmmmm, lets call em the same thing but slightly different." makes me laugh everytim
It's actually super common in Japan for siblings to have similar names.

Thudaga

Oct 19, 2019
The full trigger list is posted somewhere in here. Requires events completed for like 7 different girls or something. Don’t remember all of them off the top of my head. Just do all of the other girls and it will trigger
Ok thanks

torpor

Sep 7, 2018
I try not to learn anything about people from hentai games, but am beginning to worry that it can't be avoided in this case.
Selebus, I'm curious: Have you ever lived in Japan?

Reactions: oblivion9900
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes