Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The people have spoken and the first three girls to receive "Invite Over" options in 0.9.0 Part 2 are...

Chika, Makoto, and Sara!

Full vote count below:

1) Chika - 261 Votes (145 + 112 Power)
2) Makoto - 217 Votes (131 + 86 Power)
3) Sara - 177 Votes (85 + 92 Power)

4) Ami - 162 Votes (96 + 66 Power)
5) Ayane - 132 Votes (56 + 76 Power)
6) Futaba - 84 Votes (56 + 28 Power)
7) Haruka - 69 Votes (37 + 32 Power)

Each of these girls will receive 2 new events and 1 new animation (With interchangeable outfits) in 0.9.0 Part 2.

Thanks as always for playing!

invitewinners.png

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The people have spoken and the first three girls to receive "Invite Over" options in 0.9.0 Part 2 are...

Chika, Makoto, and Sara!

Full vote count below:

Each of these girls will receive 2 new events and 1 new animation (With interchangeable outfits) in 0.9.0 Part 2.

View attachment 842080
I find it weird you cant invite your niece over first considering she... partially lives there

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Chika, Makoto, and Sara!

Full vote count below:

View attachment 842080
Ya know, I wouldn't mind Maki too, she's that one who keeps telling jokes that kills everyone inside (PUNS) a lot so she's a high ranker imo!!!

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Full vote count below:

It makes me a bit sad Futaba was so low. Oh well, I like all the girls, so doesn't affect me much.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
So what actions have penalties? Is it gonna be a problem if I sleep with Sara, or would Sana not care, also what choices do I have to make to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So what actions have penalties? Is it gonna be a problem if I sleep with Sara, or would Sana not care, also what choices do I have to make to avoid the hurting Rin? Do I have to constantly reject Chika or simply avoid the Schadenfraude scene?
As a rule of thumb, always save before making important decisions. And I'm pretty certain that Selebus has designed this game for completionists, in the end.

For Sara, I'm pretty sure rejecting her would permanently lock out her sex scene. If that's the case, then there's no repercussion doing her sex scene.

For Chika, not doing the Schadenfraude scene does NOT permanently lock out that scene. You can do it after the mass-beach event (the one with all the main girls) with no repercussions.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So what actions have penalties? Is it gonna be a problem if I sleep with Sara, or would Sana not care, also what choices do I have to make to
For Rin, just avoid Schadenfraude until after the beach event.

For Sana, currently it doesn't really affect her, just a minor dialogue change, but it's hard to tell what the future holds. Its pretty clear she doesn't like the thought of you hooking up with her mother, so it may have consequences in a few updates. Can't say for sure.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
For a better Sana event (at the beach) I'm pretty sure you can't spend the night with Ayane when she asks you to.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Aight cheers lads. Im trying to set up a playthrough for being a dickhead and one for being as close to an actual human being as this MC can get... Which to be honest isnt very close.

For Sana, currently it doesn't really affect her, just a minor dialogue change, but it's hard to tell what the future holds. Its pretty clear she doesn't like the thought of you hooking up with her mother, so it may have consequences in a few updates. Can't say for sure.
This is what bothers me, but I guess Ill just another playthrough and risk it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
This is what bothers me, but I guess Ill just another playthrough and risk it.
This is exactly what I want, that’s the thing. I thrive off of that uncertainty about whether or not an action will ruin things in the future and vice versa. This game was always built around that, but it wasn’t until now that it started coming into play. Things aren’t open-ended and confusing unintentionally. I want you to be worried and I want the consequences to feel real when they come. That’s why I don’t want to give too much away about which choices are “Wrong” or “Right.” I want them to fester and linger in your head until you find out on your own.

I’m a completionist just like many of you. Hell, I can’t even move onto another VN until I 100% the CG gallery, so there will always be a way to get everything in one playthrough. It just won’t be clear how until a long time from now. Game is nowhere near complete yet.

Thank you so much for playing and I hope you enjoy your journey even during the times that I make it hard or frustrating.

Life is hard and frustrating too.
This is a new life.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
This is exactly what I want, that’s the thing. I thrive off of that uncertainty about whether or not an action will ruin things in the future and vice versa. This game was always built around that, but it wasn’t until now that it started coming into play. Things aren’t open-ended and confusing unintentionally. I want you to be worried and I want the consequences to feel real when they come. That’s why I don’t want to give too much away about which choices are “Wrong” or “Right.” I want them to fester and linger in your head until you find out on your own.

I’m a completionist just like many of you. Hell, I can’t even move onto another VN until I 100% the CG gallery, so there will always be a way to get everything in one playthrough. It just won’t be clear how until a long time from now. Game is nowhere near complete yet.

Thank you so much for playing and I hope you enjoy your journey even during the times that I make it hard or frustrating.

Life is hard and frustrating too.
This is a new life.
lol he's hideo kojima

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
Since we're talking about Sana and the possible consequences of sleeping with her mother let me share something I noticed during one of her most recent events

Reactions: Ankoku

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Thank you SO SO much! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Enjoy your crisis!

Not relevant, but quick question Selebus - who's the woman saying "Iodine. Albatross." in the secret scenes? Her voice is nice :)

Paid voice software? Freeware? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes