saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Also as for the shit Sensei's been through:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I'm not entirely sure, but if I had to guess who may have resurrected Sensei, I'd think it'd be Nao, who seems to have been the god that predates the current ones, and the Paradox may actually be The Shapeshifter. She's presumably a future daughter that hasn't been born, as a teenager, and has to be worried about things that might affect the future, like her name, because it'd affect her. She's literally a walking talking paradox. Albeit, I could definitely be wrong.

ContraBxss

Jul 2, 2023
hey guys, I lost my save file, can someone please send me a 0.33 save? good of bad uncle route, i just don't want to replay everything
Here you go boss, I didn't know which floor you wanted to win so here's the save at the start of the beach event. Unfortunately there's no floor 2 win possible so you either get floor 1 win or tie if you choose both chika/sana or uta/otoha.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021

Have anyone had this problem in the video i can't trigger the even of wakana in Tue???

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Do you sure you have installed update correctly? Have you met any other events from last update yet?
Well yes, i have met 3 event of futaba, the others i can't. And i don't understand why ether :v
I'm going to download whole game and test with other save. Otherwise I had to play again :(((

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'm going to download whole game and test with other save. Otherwise I had to play again
It is 99% not about game save corruption, if event is not marked as completed. I can only assume, that something wrong with your script.rpy. Have you did anything to that file after updating?

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
It is 99% not about game save corruption, if event is not marked as completed. I can only assume, that something wrong with your script.rpy. Have you did anything to that file after updating?
NO i just dow the update file on here and then pasted the gui and script file to avoid DRM. That it
Edit: well after dow the game again it back to normal. I had no idea the problem of the old game yet :V

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
and then pasted the gui and script file to avoid DRM
You don't have to paste script file to avoid DRM (but backup saves just in case, lol). Try using file from update archive, that file is exact place where Wakana events are triggered

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dathk321

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean it's not really that vague anymore, tbh. Noriko seemed to more or less explain it the update prior, and Maya herself seems to support it:
So, Random Theory Time: Noriko and Maya's deal, may have broke an already broken Sensei:
As for why Maya still avoids the Old District after all this time:
I think it's likely for the same reason she remains a shrine maiden:
She doesn't want to risk breaking the deal in case it influences her survivability.
I struggle to see Sensei choosing to abandon the Nakayamas considering how quickly they've become important to him. Even ghosting Niki wasn't really a choice. He seemed barely functional, had just lost someone he loved, and had a kid to take care of. Dating likely wasn't really on the table, but considering how jealous of Niki, Maya is:
Without ever actually meeting her, I think it's fair to say Niki was the biggest threat for Sensei's heart, in Maya's point of view, just based off what he's likely said about her since ghosting her.

Tbh, I think the only people more or less confirmed to have abused Sensei is Maya and Sekai. I could see Saki trying to forcibly indoctrinate Sensei, since she seems actually religious and didn't like Sensei much though. Ami tried to give herself to him sexually, but he didn't want her apparently:
If Ami wanted to take advantage of him sexually, then she'd probably have multiple kids by now, or at least wouldn't optionally still be a virgin.

Also, I think the Shapeshifter being a teenager and a shapeshifter from the future is a little bit weirder than her appearing in the Happy Event, tbh. I mean, based off her recent talk with Ayane, if she is Ayane's daughter then Ayane apparently will eventually have her one day:
Which seems to imply that the child Ayane lost, isn't meant to be the Shapeshifter. Perhaps a sibling though.

I've actually been wondering if Ayane's "unnamed baby" might have appeared elsewhere:
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if most of these supernatural things end up being revealed to just be Sensei's kids from various timelines.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Quick Question tho

To unlock the pijamas in the Character bios, can i just put a high number of headpats with the URM, or do i need to watch the entire thing to unlock them?

If anyone's wondering, to unlock pijamas you need to invite over the girls, and head pat them until your finger goes numb from clicking (or the scene ends)
An update for your questions: editing pat counts during the scene does not speed up the process (thought it would be something like checking the value during it but no; I am too naïve)

BUT
If you want to both have their pajamas outfits while preserve your left button, change the "___patgasm" flag to true then you can have the girls in their sleeping gears without the need of two billion clicks.
1693671542490.png
(hmm norikopatgasm...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
An update for your questions: editing pat counts during the scene does not speed up the process (thought it would be something like checking the value during it but no; I am too naïve)
Well... kinda. First of all, when you are in a head-patting scene, there are TWO variables to watch, 'Sessionpats' and '<charactername>pats' jump them both to 499, then do another head pat or so and watch the fun! Then change teh pajamas. But you should do all 500 pats for the full effect...

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
Just completed at least a years worth of updates over two weeks. What a fun ride.
I pretty much enjoyed it all, but I got extreme Rin x Otoha fatigue. No idea why Selebus drags that drama for so long. It feels repetitive and frankly uninteresting. And when Molly was added to the mix too I just groaned. Maybe it's from reading too much content at once or maybe it's just me.

Also I would like to thank all theorycrafters ITT, you're all appreciated :whistle::geek:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Ugh, more than 10 pages worth of posts.
No bueno.

The 3some caught me icecold and no fucking saveeditor found the ayanecthree flag.
And it seems im not alone with that problem, which kind of raises a flag for me.
Hope it's just a rpy version problem.
So i finally had to download and use the urm, thanks Bingoogus.

Someone posted a picture of Yomiel saying that he lost favor of his god and wants to migrate closer to the center.
That kind of fits my thought that Pareidolia/The Concerned God is that center and between Hope/The Callous God and The Wire/Calm God.

Assumption:
If all (almost) gods are seperated aspects of Akiras personality, with Hope being his predatory side, The Wire God the state he was in after Sekai died, or an overall passive side (the drooling meatsack), maybe Pareidolia is the part of Akira that wants to be in control of himself again.
Thats why it's in between, a driving force, which aims at a fourth state.
The 4th god, that has to be everything, meaning all aspects under one hood.
The most normal working human being he can be, with all lost memories.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I just got through the Rewrite event and now the world is broken. Any idea how I get it to progress?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes