DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ugh, more than 10 pages worth of posts.
No bueno.

The 3some caught me icecold and no fucking saveeditor found the ayanecthree flag.
And it seems im not alone with that problem, which kind of raises a flag for me.
Hope it's just a rpy version problem.
So i finally had to download and use the urm, thanks Bingoogus.

Someone posted a picture of Yomiel saying that he lost favor of his god and wants to migrate closer to the center.
That kind of fits my thought that Pareidolia/The Concerned God is that center and between Hope/The Callous God and The Wire/Calm God.

Assumption:
If all (almost) gods are seperated aspects of Akiras personality, with Hope being his predatory side, The Wire God the state he was in after Sekai died, or an overall passive side (the drooling meatsack), maybe Pareidolia is the part of Akira that wants to be in control of himself again.
Thats why it's in between, a driving force, which aims at a fourth state.
The 4th god, that has to be everything, meaning all aspects under one hood.
The most normal working human being he can be, with all lost memories.
Yomiel (in that japanese peekaboo event where Sekai is restored), seems to imply that closer to the Center, the gods are less talk and more "silently taking things without making a big show out of it":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really think Pareidolia would be closer to the Center than the Wire god or HOPE, as it seems to not be accepted by the other gods:
and well, doesn't seem to want to take things so far, nor do so silently. Of course, could definitely be wrong. It being "The Dark" seems notable.

Considering the likes of Yasu's and Yomiel's god which seems to be HOPE is considered "very young", I'm thinking the Center might be more likely to be these so called older gods that Yasu has mentioned:
There seems to be some gods around that haven't been established just yet. Like the one Yasu smelled from Maya's shrine:
There's possibly even 9 gods if we take the recent 'From the desk of the Ninth god' thing literally. Plus there's also "The World itself", "The Old One", and "Nao", who may be older gods. Nao even seems to have been hinted as being a god from a time that predates the current one:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonsInLove-0.34
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: vehemental

Vinnie0454

Nov 27, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1090, in event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump

```

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Wish I could view carepackages but I dont have the balls to try with the threat of the reset. Does Sensei really run off with Yumi? While I do find Yumi hot in her own way, its true sensei possibly groomer her pre reset?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump

```
You copied an older script on top of the updated script file, the DRM is only in the gui file, the script on that post as a backup, copy the script file from the update and it should be good.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Wish I could view carepackages but I dont have the balls to try with the threat of the reset. Does Sensei really run off with Yumi? While I do find Yumi hot in her own way, its true sensei possibly groomer her pre reset?
Little stories from are not meant to be viewed as some absolute canon future development, as prior care packages already have things like marrying Chika, marrying Futaba, being in throuple with Uta/Io, etc. View them as some alt universes or each character’s possible ending with Sensei if you would, but nothing really serious (in the recent CP however, yes Sensei ran off with Yumi; kinda wish the animation was about her though)

As for being a pre reset groomer to Yumi, this is the part that has not been really confirmed in game. Sensei had his eyes on Yumi, tracked her down at pachinko place, gave her so-called creepy detentions, but no more details about any of them.

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Looks like the Chika Threesome choice is the 1st major choice branch for the game having 5 True/False flags.

Like all who said before if you don't pick Ayane you'll miss out on her events and I'll suspect that will be the case for the other 3 or 4 down the road since at this time you can only pick 1 of them.

wmtruong

Jun 12, 2020
Maybe the other choices will have different dialogue but not separate events. At least, I kinda hope so at this point. I don't really want to have to replay the game four more times. I also imagine that choosing the other girls will have such wider ramifications that it will affect the whole story since he's not even active with them yet.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe the other choices will have different dialogue but not separate events. At least, I kinda hope so at this point. I don't really want to have to replay the game four more times. I also imagine that choosing the other girls will have such wider ramifications that it will affect the whole story since he's not even active with them yet.
Sel himself said on several occasions while he was here that the game would be doable at 100% completion, which taking this into account, tells me we have to play in a very specific way to do that. Playing in a specific way that may not be how we would normally choose wouldn't be a new concept for this game. Like with the choice given to tell Karin about how Sensei is with Kirin. That bears a consequence of locking out events for Karin in game, so we have to lie to her in order to keep our 100% completion. I would normally admit to it myself, but I am a pretty opposite kind of person to the character of Sensei.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This does make me think the Ayane threesome might be the only one that could be canon. Like, Chinami ain't happening, it just ain't, not at this point in the story, Yumi would just tell Chika to fuck off, Rin ain't happening with Otoha in the picture so either her branch has to come later when they split or it's just a dead end, which leaves Tsubasa, the only one i can actually kinda see happening but there's a number of hurdles to get there, getting her on board with fucking Akira, getting her on board with fucking Chika, her surrogate/adoptive daughter and given that, i also don't see that branch happening aaaany time soon and given this is supposed to be a christmas gift, i don't see it being something the story can sit on for several resets so it's kind of on a timer and only Ayane's path can fit it right now... it also really fits in the story, we all read what Ayane had to say about it, seems like pretty important relationship stuff to miss.

I do wonder about the other flags existing though... though that could just be either for future reference in minor dialogue variations or it could even be a red herring so Selly could mess with data miners and us pirates over here... i trust nothing though, i'm keeping a save backed up from before this update, i just wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being useless, unless Selly has gone back on his 100% completion claim.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This does make me think the Ayane threesome might be the only one that could be canon. Like, Chinami ain't happening, it just ain't, not at this point in the story, Yumi would just tell Chika to fuck off, Rin ain't happening with Otoha in the picture so either her branch has to come later when they split or it's just a dead end, which leaves Tsubasa, the only one i can actually kinda see happening but there's a number of hurdles to get there, getting her on board with fucking Akira, getting her on board with fucking Chika, her surrogate/adoptive daughter and given that, i also don't see that branch happening aaaany time soon and given this is supposed to be a christmas gift, i don't see it being something the story can sit on for several resets so it's kind of on a timer and only Ayane's path can fit it right now... it also really fits in the story, we all read what Ayane had to say about it, seems like pretty important relationship stuff to miss.

I do wonder about the other flags existing though... though that could just be either for future reference in minor dialogue variations or it could even be a red herring so Selly could mess with data miners and us pirates over here... i trust nothing though, i'm keeping a save backed up from before this update, i just wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being useless, unless Selly has gone back on his 100% completion claim.
Actually, Tsubasa seems a little thirsty for some Sensei already:
Chika has already fantasized about her:
And Tsubasa has already heard them at the Onsen, and recently could have watched Chika x Sensei having hardcore pet play sex:
and seemed to enjoy it. On top of Tsubasa not really loving her husband who seems to suck at sex, and seemingly wanting new experiences, I think all that's really required is to ask.

Honestly, the main hurdle seems to be whether or not Tsubasa is into Chika. I'm not sure if it's come up and I struggle to see Chika not wanting to pounce on Mommy Tsubasa:
I don't think the standard mother daughter role matters that much to Tsubasa, especially considering she seemed to want Touka (her actual daughter) to get some "massages" with her:
and Chika's already agreed to asking Tsubasa.

Also, Sekai's appearance in this update seems to imply some Wizard stuff might be incoming.. I'm a little worried about what the next Chinami events might be like, with Sekai around. It's not like she hasn't forced a Threesome to happen before.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

I think this rather is a "better to have and not need than need and don't have" case.
The other flags might just be for some altered dialog options than leading to events like we have with 3some with Ayane.
Sel might even never use them again.
A point i give him, because coding wise it's a good dicision.
Though, color me surprised if he ever pulls missed scenes because of the other flags.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
To everyone reinstalling the game, the common mistake that i made before was loading saves I progressed while using guide mod

so the solution is to reinstall the guide mod to load those saves without error.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yomiel (in that japanese peekaboo event where Sekai is restored), seems to imply that closer to the Center, the gods are less talk and more "silently taking things without making a big show out of it":
That might be because Pareidolia (And maybe Himawari because she might be it) rather do things in secrecy, or out of the rules if they can.

I don't really think Pareidolia would be closer to the Center than the Wire god or HOPE, as it seems to not be accepted by the other gods:
I think Pareidolia is between those two, not the exact center. As i said it might be a driving force. It went from drooling Akira towards Hope. Might be the reason why it says (iirc) smth like "Do as i say and don't slip or things will go horribly wrong.", like him becoming full Hope.

and well, doesn't seem to want to take things so far, nor do so silently. Of course, could definitely be wrong. It being "The Dark" seems notable.
Yeah thats from the reset/Happy event with the books and so on right (Good boy/Lamb Legs smth like that)?
Can't say much about it. All i know is that "The Dark" is one of the Angles (Hope ones i think), the other being "The Light".
And one or two times there is an entity called "The Light and The Dark", or vice versa.

Considering the likes of Yasu's and Yomiel's god which seems to be HOPE is considered "very young", I'm thinking the Center might be more likely to be these so called older gods that Yasu has mentioned:
Hope might be very young because Akira not always was a predator. So Hope just recently came to be (due to what he did with Maya).

Older gods, or maybe older god might not exactly be the center.
Older god could be real Akira, the one that he was before Sekai's death, or at least "now Akira" that comes clean with it.
The state Pareidolia/Himawari wants him to become.
I imagined things like this:
It's a cross (because reocurring topic).
Right is Calm god.
Left is Hope.
Pareidolia is between left and right.
Top is "The Light" (not the Angel but like salvation also Nao).
Bottom is "The Dark" (Not the Angle but doom. Maybe also Hope even if it's left in my example.)
Pareidolia want's to go from right, towards left and hopefully reach top.
But it could slip and fall down to bottom because it went to far left.

Older god, i guess Nao, might be the real Akira. I don't no if it's also written down, but the soundfile says: "I AM YOU".
As someone pointed out it could also mean "Yuu", his supposed father (<- theory). But i'm not going with that in this case.
Nao is the manager of the wishing well/ the library. So she holds all knowledge. Another reason why she might be Akira.
Yet another thing is (that one i really don't know if i misremember) that she says she's fear incarnate.
Would also fit that she is former Akira. And now Akira fears his former self, because of the memories attached to it.
I mean, his now self is all about coping mechanics.

There's an entity that grew many friends iirc. This might be Akira imagining the majority of the Kumon'mi inhabitants and as a side effect different personas of himself, the gods (could also count for most of the girls tbh). Like, his lieutenants (the gods)(whom he's not aware of).
There's also Nao, stating that, if things need correction, she informs "the one/s concerned".
If we take that from a different point of view she might mean Pareidolia/Himawari.
Though, Himawari doesn't want to play by the rule book so much, so she does what she wants, if she can.

There seems to be some gods around that haven't been established just yet. Like the one Yasu smelled from Maya's shrine:
At least from the images you provided, i doesn't say if she knows or not knows that god. So could be Hope she smells.
Since Maya seems to be related to Hope, it'd be a 1+1.

There's possibly even 9 gods if we take the recent 'From the desk of the Ninth god' thing literally. Plus there's also "The World itself", "The Old One", and "Nao", who may be older gods. Nao even seems to have been hinted as being a god from a time that predates the current one:
I like this game, it's story, really.
But i hate religion. Even buddhism has some real shitty history as i found out.
So i dispise religion no matter what.
That means i really don't know how to incorporate religion on a meaningful basis.
Meaning: Even a single god would be just to much. Now we have at least four and 9 would make a total mess out of everything, so... i try to omit that shit as much as i can.

Sorry for this post to probably be a barrage for you.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Yoo, I somehow missed double jeopardy and the arofmentiond light? Does anyone know what's needed for those? I'm pretty confused

Oh, now I see it. Kinda wanna go into the log and change it to ayane then honestly. But it seems like inevitably certain scenes will be missed from each of those girls

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes