DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That might be because Pareidolia (And maybe Himawari because she might be it) rather do things in secrecy, or out of the rules if they can.

I think Pareidolia is between those two, not the exact center. As i said it might be a driving force. It went from drooling Akira towards Hope. Might be the reason why it says (iirc) smth like "Do as i say and don't slip or things will go horribly wrong.", like him becoming full Hope.

Yeah thats from the reset/Happy event with the books and so on right (Good boy/Lamb Legs smth like that)?
Can't say much about it. All i know is that "The Dark" is one of the Angles (Hope ones i think), the other being "The Light".
And one or two times there is an entity called "The Light and The Dark", or vice versa.

Hope might be very young because Akira not always was a predator. So Hope just recently came to be (due to what he did with Maya).

Older gods, or maybe older god might not exactly be the center.
Older god could be real Akira, the one that he was before Sekai's death, or at least "now Akira" that comes clean with it.
The state Pareidolia/Himawari wants him to become.
I imagined things like this:
It's a cross (because reocurring topic).
Right is Calm god.
Left is Hope.
Pareidolia is between left and right.
Top is "The Light" (not the Angel but like salvation also Nao).
Bottom is "The Dark" (Not the Angle but doom. Maybe also Hope even if it's left in my example.)
Pareidolia want's to go from right, towards left and hopefully reach top.
But it could slip and fall down to bottom because it went to far left.

Older god, i guess Nao, might be the real Akira. I don't no if it's also written down, but the soundfile says: "I AM YOU".
As someone pointed out it could also mean "Yuu", his supposed father (<- theory). But i'm not going with that in this case.
Nao is the manager of the wishing well/ the library. So she holds all knowledge. Another reason why she might be Akira.
Yet another thing is (that one i really don't know if i misremember) that she says she's fear incarnate.
Would also fit that she is former Akira. And now Akira fears his former self, because of the memories attached to it.
I mean, his now self is all about coping mechanics.

There's an entity that grew many friends iirc. This might be Akira imagining the majority of the Kumon'mi inhabitants and as a side effect different personas of himself, the gods (could also count for most of the girls tbh). Like, his lieutenants (the gods)(whom he's not aware of).
There's also Nao, stating that, if things need correction, she informs "the one/s concerned".
If we take that from a different point of view she might mean Pareidolia/Himawari.
Though, Himawari doesn't want to play by the rule book so much, so she does what she wants, if she can.

At least from the images you provided, i doesn't say if she knows or not knows that god. So could be Hope she smells.
Since Maya seems to be related to Hope, it'd be a 1+1.

I like this game, it's story, really.
But i hate religion. Even buddhism has some real shitty history as i found out.
So i dispise religion no matter what.
That means i really don't know how to incorporate religion on a meaningful basis.
Meaning: Even a single god would be just to much. Now we have at least four and 9 would make a total mess out of everything, so... i try to omit that shit as much as i can.

Sorry for this post to probably be a barrage for you.
"i hate religion. Even buddhism has some real shitty history as i found out.
So i dispise religion no matter what.
That means i really don't know how to incorporate religion on a meaningful basis.
Meaning: Even a single god would be just to much."
Okay, Maya:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kidding.

Anyway, as for Pareidolia being "The Dark":
So, Random Theory Time: There never was an incoming "Dark Phase". It's "The Dark's Phase":
Something tells me things are going to get chaotic and emotional in Spring.
Kind of long response revolving around Yasu's 'Frankincense & Myrrh':

As for my Pareidolia misinterpretation:

I could probably talk about this shit for days, but to be honest, everything could change with a single update, just by something new being revealed or something old being revealed to be a lie or false truth. Unfortunately, it's been implied that something has been purposely misleading the player/theorists:
And who knows who is lying:
Even this Italic Narrator who seems to actually be The Shapeshifter could be lying.
Here's some stuff about it.

Also yeah, Nao saying "I am you" was shown:
As well as it being Fear given physical form:
Nao also noted that it is Sensei yet is not:
and did seem to possibly refer to the Concerned:

The Entity that grew many friends was "The Old One":

As for the Shrine, I don't think it could be HOPE. It doesn't really fit the conversation, or HOPE as there's already the New Hope Church. Personally, I think Maya's shrine belongs to Nao, but we'll have to wait and see if it comes up.

Overall: There's many ways to interpret the religious elements in reality and in this game. So, Pareidolia could be like you say. We'll have to wait and see what happens in Spring.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This does make me think the Ayane threesome might be the only one that could be canon. Like, Chinami ain't happening, it just ain't, not at this point in the story, Yumi would just tell Chika to fuck off, Rin ain't happening with Otoha in the picture so either her branch has to come later when they split or it's just a dead end, which leaves Tsubasa, the only one i can actually kinda see happening but there's a number of hurdles to get there, getting her on board with fucking Akira, getting her on board with fucking Chika, her surrogate/adoptive daughter and given that, i also don't see that branch happening aaaany time soon and given this is supposed to be a christmas gift, i don't see it being something the story can sit on for several resets so it's kind of on a timer and only Ayane's path can fit it right now... it also really fits in the story, we all read what Ayane had to say about it, seems like pretty important relationship stuff to miss.

I do wonder about the other flags existing though... though that could just be either for future reference in minor dialogue variations or it could even be a red herring so Selly could mess with data miners and us pirates over here... i trust nothing though, i'm keeping a save backed up from before this update, i just wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being useless, unless Selly has gone back on his 100% completion claim.
Right, I believe the other choices to be false flags, there only to trick players that haven't been paying attention to the relationships between each character into thinking there could be something so soon from any of the options when, in reality, both of the others aren't set up to happen in the story.

I definitely don't see Rin happening at this point, I could see it, but it will require development toward taking the Otoha relationship out of the picture and toward Rin swinging toward the male interest side of her bisexuality.

Yumi...that's just not happening where her relationship with Sensei is now, but maybe later when she is finally less...hostile.

Actually, Tsubasa seems a little thirsty for some Sensei already:
Chika has already fantasized about her:
And Tsubasa has already heard them at the Onsen, and recently could have watched Chika x Sensei having hardcore pet play sex:
and seemed to enjoy it. On top of Tsubasa not really loving her husband who seems to suck at sex, and seemingly wanting new experiences, I think all that's really required is to ask.

Honestly, the main hurdle seems to be whether or not Tsubasa is into Chika. I'm not sure if it's come up and I struggle to see Chika not wanting to pounce on Mommy Tsubasa:
I don't think the standard mother daughter role matters that much to Tsubasa, especially considering she seemed to want Touka (her actual daughter) to get some "massages" with her:
and Chika's already agreed to asking Tsubasa.

Also, Sekai's appearance in this update seems to imply some Wizard stuff might be incoming.. I'm a little worried about what the next Chinami events might be like, with Sekai around. It's not like she hasn't forced a Threesome to happen before.
She's showing the beginnings, but look how much setup has happened before those characters that actually did give themselves to Sensei did so. Tsubasa hasn't gotten there yet, she's showing the beginnings of potential, but she needs more time. Like I said above, I think the other options are just there to throw the player off with fake potential.

I could see some wizard content coming, I agree there seems to be signs of that, but I don't believe that's going to be a threesome so early in their content. Sel usually lets things build up a bit first and we don't really usually see anything too big on the first scene anyway.

I think this rather is a "better to have and not need than need and don't have" case.
The other flags might just be for some altered dialog options than leading to events like we have with 3some with Ayane.
Sel might even never use them again.
A point i give him, because coding wise it's a good dicision.
Though, color me surprised if he ever pulls missed scenes because of the other flags.
I do believe the altered dialogue possibility has potential as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
Jan 16, 2019
Yumi...that's just not happening where her relationship with Sensei is now, but maybe later when she is finally less...hostile.
im sure Chika will get her evantually .and yumi kind of tsundere. im sure she'll love sensei later. and now sensei is kinda better person so im kinda sure about they will have relationship .but let see.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Maybe Otoha could allow Rin to have a threesome with Sensei? First things first, Rin wouldn't be able to reject it, both Chika and Sensei know that she's just Otoha's pet, Chika won't allow penetration, and Otoha now kind of cares about Sensei, seeing him as a "stupid little brother". Sensei also could bargain by proposing a favor with Niki to Otoha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe Otoha could allow Rin to have a threesome with Sensei? First things first, Rin wouldn't be able to reject it, both Chika and Sensei know that she's just Otoha's pet, Chika won't allow penetration, and Otoha now kind of cares about Sensei, seeing him as a "stupid little brother". Sensei also could bargain by proposing a favor with Niki to Otoha.
Rin would still needs a bit more development in the interest department, as far as Otoha, she definitely can, the question is if she would be willing to share and I think the answer to that is no right now. Maybe down the line once her route develops, she might open up to the idea. Maybe That could be what fully opens us up to getting Rin, Otoha falling for Sensei to the point of giving herself to him could open up the possibility of her being more open to other things or it could open up the possibility of Rin x Otoha (Rintoha anyone? No?) ending entirely, opening Rin up to being available and potentially pushing her toward swinging toward men completely, which would have her coming to Sensei.

Otoha is too jealous and possessive for that, for now at least.
Exactly, she wouldn't allow it at this point I don't believe.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
question, what is care package for ?? do i need download it??
They're not needed. In fact, downloading them actually complicates things, since the developer uses them as a form of DRM.

What's in them? Non-canon animations featuring aged-up or aged-down versions of the characters (each care package has one animation), some pdfs featuring information or concept art of a character, maybe an alternate title screen you can select from the laptop or a commentary track about a specific scene. Think of them as DVD extras.

They don't reveal anything new (as all scenes in them are non-canon), and they're not that great. They were initially pitched as a bonus for subscribers who were salty that the game was leaking so quickly, and thus cheating us out of the early access perk, but honestly, I'd rather the time he spends working on them be spent on the game itself.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
She's showing the beginnings, but look how much setup has happened before those characters that actually did give themselves to Sensei did so. Tsubasa hasn't gotten there yet, she's showing the beginnings of potential, but she needs more time. Like I said above, I think the other options are just there to throw the player off with fake potential.

I could see some wizard content coming, I agree there seems to be signs of that, but I don't believe that's going to be a threesome so early in their content. Sel usually lets things build up a bit first and we don't really usually see anything too big on the first scene anyway.
I think the time it takes per character depends on the character. Sensei was fucking Ayane in the second update. He was optionally fucking Sara in I think her second appearance. Tsubasa isn't inexperienced nor seems to have qualms about "love", so I doubt there's much reason or excuse to drag it out. It really does seem like all that's required is to ask. It's also not even Sensei who would be asking.

I definitely doubt the Chinami stuff will happen soon, but considering it's optional just like the other threesomes, I don't think there will need to be much build up. None of this will likely affect the overall story that much. Similar to how the whole bad homie and good homie stuff didn't really change that much in the grand scheme of things. Same with the Nodoka Yumi stuff, so far. I also wouldn't put it past Sel to have the Chinami Chika stuff happen in a "dream", just to bypass any real consequences story wise. Especially considering that Sekai seems able to influence Sensei's dreams.

I do think the potential Chika x Niki x Sensei threesome that gets mentioned no matter what you choose, will have some notable affect on the story though.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Didn't realize the latter two do not always show up. What choices do you need to make for them to be listed?
For Tsubasa: You need Chika's lust event 'Mating Season'

For Chinami: You need to choose to see her while Chika bathes her in Chika's 'Gap in the Door'. Apparently this convinced Sensei to mention her for a threesome later...

Last edited:

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
They're not needed. In fact, downloading them actually complicates things, since the developer uses them as a form of DRM.

What's in them? Non-canon animations featuring aged-up or aged-down versions of the characters (each care package has one animation), some pdfs featuring information or concept art of a character, maybe an alternate title screen you can select from the laptop or a commentary track about a specific scene. Think of them as DVD extras.

They don't reveal anything new (as all scenes in them are non-canon), and they're not that great. They were initially pitched as a bonus for subscribers who were salty that the game was leaking so quickly, and thus cheating us out of the early access perk, but honestly, I'd rather the time he spends working on them be spent on the game itself.
ahh i see, ty2

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes