jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I have an event where I need to invite Maya over but I dont have her phone number. Any idea which even this is tied to?

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
I have an event where I need to invite Maya over but I dont have her phone number. Any idea which even this is tied to?
you get it during the chapter 2, 2nd Christmas Party event chain after that event chain ends. Her events after should be automatic.

if you mean chapter 3 stuff then,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
On a saturnday or sunday check the phone till you see the event, it's a happy event not a regular one so the rules are kinda bendy, you don't need her phone iirc.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
does this mean anything or is it just an easter egg for those who pay attention to small details
1694219922754.png 1694219934367.png
edit: oh you just click the text nvm

Last edited:

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
What can he really do if the only real consequences are Akira just gets fully reset
I just imagined that Sel give us an option to take "that thing he isnt supossed to have" or not, and if we choose not to take it delete all the save and make us start again cause "it reseted Akira and all the world"

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
was stuck not progressing for awhile, & when i checked the guide all i had to do was get happy event 2, "go to the dorm & go home", seems kinda weird that that 1 thing prevents you from getting any more story
edit: i only say this because i literally got to day 400 before thinking maybe im missing something

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Any help with There is nothing? Seems like I've done all prerequisite events up to the dashed lines (end of chapter 1?) for all of the main girls but I don't see any helpful hints to trigger it.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
My problem with HOPE's warning isn't about if it's going to be absolutely terrifying or just all bluff. Instead it's about how dragged on it is without serious shit happening from an update-to-update player perspective.

I have no doubt that HOPE can and will not hesitate to pull some spicy and disguising tricks if he deems necessary, no matter what he's actual motive is and if punishing Sensei at all is going to help achieve his goal. But it's been such a while since his last warning, and we just......keep gliding from dorm to dorm without a care in the world waiting for the consequence to come, but it still hasn't come because the weather isn't right yet! :WaitWhat:(I feel like that sentence comes from someone who believed in feng shui too much).

Whatever punishment awaits us ahead, it had better be fun! Strap everyone in that sex machine! Autopilot everyone! Reset everyone except Sensei! Wizard content! (pls don't) At this point I hope it's something that will yield a great pattern break since Sensei being able to return to his sandbox slice of life mode for me is one of the major desensitizers to his deadline.

Hopefully Pareidolia's foreshadowing is something related all of this, that the next reset is Sensei's last one because he's gonna open his eyes like a fucking dunce. Afterwards comes a new chapter and a new phase where everything is fucked beyond belief.
1694227629563.png

In a nutshell, I basically already give this deadline the finger and ask for some heavy beatings right here right now because I want to be surprised, I want my jaw dropped to the center of the Earth, but it's like HOPE was actually being very patient with me.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Any help with There is nothing? Seems like I've done all prerequisite events up to the dashed lines (end of chapter 1?) for all of the main girls but I don't see any helpful hints to trigger it.
Did you see or miss all the happy events up to "Trinity pt. III: Non Est Deus"?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Did you see or miss all the happy events up to "Trinity pt. III: Non Est Deus"?
Yes, I saw that event. Actually, I just loaded up the game agagin and that event seems to have disappeared. Now, the only hint I have is for 'Turn off the lights'

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Yes, I saw that event. Actually, I just loaded up the game agagin and that event seems to have disappeared. Now, the only hint I have is for 'Turn off the lights'
LOL I think this can be disregarded. I checked my Hints section again and There is Nothing (as well as a couple other items) are back on the Hints page

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Is there a delay required between the events? I'm on a Sunday where I've skipped forward a couple of weeks and she isn't on my phone list.
Check morning, afternoon, and night, it's missable only if you chose "..." in "No one can see us". The only requirements are seen "Important things" from Ami and being in a weekend.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if it matters much, but Bonus Ami did say Chapter 3 was meant to be for "petty drama":
So, Chapter 4 should definitely change things up. I'm thinking this chapter has been more of a bonding experience overall, meant to get Sensei attached to things, and Chapter 4 might be when this comes into play:

Also, for those into Normality, don't forget that Bonus Ami is a "normal teenage girl, just like Maya!":
There's a few "normal teenage girl"s in this game.

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Check the Wiki for the requirements, there is a whole list of event needed to be seen and be beyond 220 days
(Bookmark the Wiki, great reference for help getting through the game)

Then use the Puzzle Guide on the 1st page of this thread for the answers to get through the Event "There is Nothing"

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes