laserQ

May 17, 2021
Guys, can someone give me 100% save for 0.34.0 please, I lost my saves by downloading DLCs. Help pls.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Bros i need some help.I tried the game in the past and it seemed interesting,what with all the code and the many questions that the game raised.Mainly the "What in the fuck is going on???" and "Holy fuck is that a breed your daughter simulator?!" and other such questions.Yet the grind for affection is too tiring,so i need to ask if im playing the game wrongly or if this way of playing the game(aka grinding for affection with each girl to unlock their events and after a while you get 1 event and then back to grinding rinse and repeat) is how the game is intended to be played or if im just stupid.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Bros i need some help.I tried the game in the past and it seemed interesting,what with all the code and the many questions that the game raised.Mainly the "What in the fuck is going on???" and "Holy fuck is that a breed your daughter simulator?!" and other such questions.Yet the grind for affection is too tiring,so i need to ask if im playing the game wrongly or if this way of playing the game(aka grinding for affection with each girl to unlock their events and after a while you get 1 event and then back to grinding rinse and repeat) is how the game is intended to be played or if im just stupid.
The game is intended for you to raise 5 affection or lust with a girl, to start their next event, which may be required to start a different event, etc.

If the grinds too much, just use URM:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then manually put all the girls at like 999 aff or lust if you want. Might make things a little weird at some points, but it'll definitely save time. Also there's plenty of other things you can do with it. It's pretty fucking awesome honestly.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The game is intended for you to raise 5 affection or lust with a girl, to start their next event, which may be required to start a different event, etc.

Then manually put all the girls at like 999 aff or lust if you want. Might make things a little weird at some points, but it'll definitely save time. Also there's plenty of other things you can do with it. It's pretty fucking awesome honestly.
Ohhhh so max out 1 girl and then move on to the next one.Collzies thx

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
No, that's definitely not what you should do. The game pretty much demands that you move forward with all the girls, as lots of events are locked behind other girls' events, which are locked behind getting enough affection with those other girls. What DeSkel was saying is that you will need to get girls to certain thresholds (5 affection, 10 affection) for their events to trigger, but you need to work on getting all the girls to those thresholds so that you aren't blocking out events that require other events.

Especially now that the game has as many releases as it does, you will run into dead ends with many girls (in terms of being able to progress further with their events) if you focus only on them.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Not only that but sometimes doing events for girls in the wrong order locks content in the future, like fingering Chika before Rin gets to confess.

Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's the intent, yeah. It's only 5 of a stat per event plus some previous events in some cases.

Big warning DO NOT do this before certain things known to cause missed events, some things do not have the need to go to a specific location to trigger (rare, but it is there), so they WILL trigger automatically and trip the code to mark the events that would be affected as missed (red) if you have the prerequisites to trigger without completing (green) the event. Make sure you do this ONLY when you are clear of this issue.

Not exactly, you WILL get stuck this way. This game has a web of prerequisites that includes some girls' stats needed for the events of others. Definitely do them all at once, but just be careful of who is at what stats before others.

Not only that but sometimes doing events for girls in the wrong order locks content in the future, like fingering Chika before Rin gets to confess.
This is what I mean with the above.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Dc345

May 27, 2020
If you use the URM recommended earlier you can use the cheats on sensei's computer then turn off the cheater flag so your affection points for every girl(excluding Ami) dont get nuked.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Not exactly, you WILL get stuck this way. This game has a web of prerequisites that includes some girls' stats needed for the events of others. Definitely do them all at once, but just be careful of who is at what stats before others.

This is what I mean with the above.
I cant see the affection requirments for each event to happen and i dont wanna use cheats so ig ill do it in batches of idk 10-15?Like i focus on 1 girl,+15,go to the next,+15 etc etc until an event triggers..?Meh

If anybody can share their "cycle" of affection giving without cheats it would be quite helpful

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I cant see the affection requirments for each event to happen and i dont wanna use cheats so ig ill do it in batches of idk 10-15?Like i focus on 1 girl,+15,go to the next,+15 etc etc until an event triggers..?Meh

If anybody can share their "cycle" of affection giving without cheats it would be quite helpful
There is a wiki that gives details for all the public releases. One thing to be aware of is that you lose the ability to interact with some characters at different times for story reasons. Sometimes this can leave you in a position at the start of an event chain where you can miss an event because you didn't meet the threshold for it and never had a chance to get there. Makoto is an example of where this cn happen.

Last edited:

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021

Might want to check out the guide mod as it helps a ton with figuring out what you need and where to get the events. I'd say it's almost mandatory because otherwise trying to guess or hunt down specific requirements for events is a huge pain in the ass. If you know coding and the event, you can also go search for the requirements in the code itself but overall I'd just recommend the guide mod.

And no, you aren't playing the game wrong, it's just that the creator isn't a good game designer and pretty stubborn about making things difficult. You're bound to hit a lot of roadblocks at certain points so be sure to check out the puzzle guide when you get there.

Reactions: crustlord12

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
There is a wiki that gives deails for all the public releases. One thing to be aware of is that you lose the ability to interact with some characters at different times for story reasons. Sometimes this can leave you in a position at the start of an event chain where you can miss an event because you didn't meet the threshold for it and never had a chance to get there. Makoto is an example of where this cn happen.
huh so i can just check the wiki and provide affection accordingly.I mean pog but it kinda removes the whole feeling of exploration and finding out shit on your own,but ig since i dont wanna lose out on events i better rely on the wiki.Thx

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Might want to check out the guide mod as it helps a ton with figuring out what you need and where to get the events. I'd say it's almost mandatory because otherwise trying to guess or hunt down specific requirements for events is a huge pain in the ass. If you know coding and the event, you can also go search for the requirements in the code itself but overall I'd just recommend the guide mod.

And no, you aren't playing the game wrong, it's just that the creator isn't a good game designer and pretty stubborn about making things difficult. You're bound to hit a lot of roadblocks at certain points so be sure to check out the puzzle guide when you get there.
will do thxx

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I definitely think Rin thought she wasn't good enough for Sensei, at least based off the Friend Zone Fight:
Which took place after confessing to Chika and before Rin confessed to Otoha.

The fact Sensei never made a move on her probably made Rin think he didn't want her that way, which to be fair, is somewhat true. Sensei has treated Rin more as a friend than a love interest, even though she doesn't exactly hide that she finds him attactive:

I wouldn't doubt that if Sensei actually tried to seduce Rin, it'd be rather easy. He just doesn't. In his mind, he'd probably try to fuck a watermelon before he'd try to fuck Rin. Mostly just because he actually cares about her.
This gets me into thinking why in his head not fucking Rin equates to caring for her, as Sensei cares AND fucks many other girls. Choosing not to fuck Imani is a development of his much later on, but not attempting anything every chance he got with Rin is a thing since the beginning. Why? Is being anointed as homie really that effective?

One of the main elements in the story is him tackling each main girl's different struggles with them. Sensei inserting himself into their lives and, if possible, inserting his penis as well has been kinda themed into "fixing them" (or least been used by early Sensei as an excuse).

While fucking and caring at the same time might work for girls such as Chika and Futaba before everything eventually explodes, this approach wouldn't have worked on Rin since day1. Perhaps the reason why Sensei thinks not sexually progressing with Rin means caring for her is because of her very common yet strangely unique struggle among other main girls: Rin has always been madly in love with someone else; this isn't something an attractive teacher with a massive cock can solve if you're not already that "someone else".

In other words, maybe most of the time Rin, in his book, is not in the right state of mind for Sensei to pursue anything sexual.

Last edited:

Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
So, I finally finished up .34 and now know exactly what happened to Miku in the past. Now I can't help but ask, why did we not get a BatMiku?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, I finally finished up .34 and now know exactly what happened to Miku in the past. Now I can't help but ask, why did we not get a BatMiku?
Probably because (Noriko is the Furry) Miku wasn't turned into a billionaire super genius orphan with a badass butler, tbh.

There's always Mikubus. I would love for some western comic book cosplay though.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes