qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
Works with me, and speaking of forgetting, which kind of Sensei are you all rooting for?

The one that Sensei is becoming, where he can't help but share his "feelings". The one that loves Niki
i say it be this version where he cant help but share his feelings because to me what make Sensei an intressting character is has much has he is a asshole and a terrble person he is still human and his limits and lines he wont cross. e.g the molly thing really messed him up because he throught that would be a line he never cross. so seeing him talk more about his feelings and seeing a more human side to him is something i what to see. i also think this version will be the best way to flesh out his character

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
which kind of Sensei are you all rooting for?
Honestly, none, it's the journey for me, not the destination, i want to see what happens to him no matter which way things go, it's a very interesting exploration of a mentally broken person that you just can't really get in any other format, at least none i've experienced, not to this depth.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Since Kaori really is bringing Nao-chan around and having her and herself participating in things with the girls, I wonder what the eventual encounter would be when Nao-chan meets Maya.

Would Maya freak out because of Nao-chan’s eyes/her existence as a whole because she knows more that she lets on?

Would Nao-chan “ignore” Maya like her heterochromic mother did? Or was that puzzling encounter between Maya and Kaori less about having strange eyes and simply more about Sekai’s influence on Kaori?

Or would there be some immediate consequences as soon as Nao-chan sees Maya? (getting this horrifying feeling due to the presence of Egg of the Perfect World)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Works with me, and speaking of forgetting, which kind of Sensei are you all rooting for?

The one that Sensei is becoming, where he can't help but share his "feelings". The one that loves Niki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or the one who considers that version of himself, not him. The one that Nodoka loves:

Edit: I suppose I forgot one side of Sensei due to it rarely showing up. The side of Sensei that sees himself as real, and everyone else as fleshlights. The one likely favorited by Yasu's god:

Which side will you be on when the rope snaps?
Whichever one hurts the girls the least by the end. Not taking the past into account, I've already accepted they will get hurt eventually, the question is really when, not if. I do have to wonder if we've seen everything all of his sides have to offer, perhaps they all have something bad about them, a sort of trade off that we would have to accept to get the good parts of a specific side. For example, the third has the issue of not treating the girls right, which would be considered a bad part of that side of Sensei. While I can't actually name any good parts to the third off the top of my head, an example of a good part would be the emotional openness of the currently shown side of Sensei.

I do have a very bad feeling we will be seeing that third side again one of these days, the biggest question there is who is getting hurt this time.

Since Kaori really is bringing Nao-chan around and having her and herself participating in things with the girls, I wonder what the eventual encounter would be when Nao-chan meets Maya.

Would Maya freak out because of Nao-chan’s eyes/her existence as a whole because she knows more that she lets on?

Would Nao-chan “ignore” Maya like her heterochromic mother did? Or was that puzzling encounter between Maya and Kaori less about having strange eyes and simply more about Sekai’s influence on Kaori?

Or would there be some immediate consequences as soon as Nao-chan sees Maya? (getting this horrifying feeling due to the presence of Egg of the Perfect World)
I'm going with that last one as well, the egg is giving me a very bad feeling. Where that thing appears, what comes next cannot possibly be good.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020

I imagine that Nao-chan would gain her voice only to start berating Maya. Or I guess gesturing "I'll decapitate you". That will work too.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Whichever one hurts the girls the least by the end. Not taking the past into account, I've already accepted they will get hurt eventually, the question is really when, not if. I do have to wonder if we've seen everything all of his sides have to offer, perhaps they all have something bad about them, a sort of trade off that we would have to accept to get the good parts of a specific side. For example, the third has the issue of not treating the girls right, which would be considered a bad part of that side of Sensei. While I can't actually name any good parts to the third off the top of my head, an example of a good part would be the emotional openness of the currently shown side of Sensei.

I do have a very bad feeling we will be seeing that third side again one of these days, the biggest question there is who is getting hurt this time.
I suppose a "good" part of Callous Sensei might be more sex scenes, with little limits, for those who want them. That's about all I can think of though.

Also, I'm thinking it'll be Rin being the next to be hurt. Feels like there is a lot of danger flags on her. Could be wrong though, and she'll be saved for later.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I'm really hoping Nao-chan isn't some lovecraftian horror like Sensei seemed to hint at:
Albeit, she has seemed to casually win over virtually everyone she's come across besides Molly, after like one meeting. Ami, Chika, and Tsuneyo have all fallen to her "Cute Girl Magic". Even Sensei, and of course Kaori.

Why Sensei hasn't mentioned the suspicious girl with suspicious eyes to Maya or Ayane yet, is something suspicious though. Even Ami was questioning her eyes:
And notably she wasn't able to mention Maya, before being utterly subjugated by Nao-chan's unrivaled wizard powers:

Maya meeting Nao-chan will surely be interesting.

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
All I know is that I'll be disappointed if this next update doesn't start actively progressing the story. I like the hints of something happening coming up, but there's only so long you can tease something. I don't need everything all at once, but I DO think we're deserving of SOME forward movement of the story, now. No sideways business where more confusing things get thrown in; a solid, concrete step forward in the plot would be great.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
All I know is that I'll be disappointed if this next update doesn't start actively progressing the story. I like the hints of something happening coming up, but there's only so long you can tease something. I don't need everything all at once, but I DO think we're deserving of SOME forward movement of the story, now. No sideways business where more confusing things get thrown in; a solid, concrete step forward in the plot would be great.
At least we got an explanation for Miku's mental state.
No more questioning if she and her parents had been part of the Sekai car crash.
I wonder if Sel did it because it was time, or, if he did it to calm people down, who were unsatisfied with important plot progression.
While i think the revelation was a bit underwhelming, i'm glad that we can strike that one off from the theories list.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Considering the cast has seemingly been filled, Sekai has been restored, Sensei has learned his name and to care, Ayane has met the Shapeshifter, and Maya's true feelings have been revealed, etc, I'd definitely be surprised if things don't start moving forward. The groundwork seems to have been laid out in virtually every way I can think of, and now the plot can really start.

Like Nao mentioned during the last reset:
The story thus far has likely been nothing more than a precursor to the pain yet to come.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I'm really hoping Nao-chan isn't some lovecraftian horror like Sensei seemed to hint at:
Albeit, she has seemed to casually win over virtually everyone she's come across besides Molly, after like one meeting. Ami, Chika, and Tsuneyo have all fallen to her "Cute Girl Magic". Even Sensei, and of course Kaori.

Why Sensei hasn't mentioned the suspicious girl with suspicious eyes to Maya or Ayane yet, is something suspicious though. Even Ami was questioning her eyes:
And notably she wasn't able to mention Maya, before being utterly subjugated by Nao-chan's unrivaled wizard powers:

Maya meeting Nao-chan will surely be interesting.
Did someone mention that Nao-Chan not speaking, in any relation to Futaba's horror story towns people, who also don't speak?
And while i don't see an relation yet, the similarity is there.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Did someone mention that Nao-Chan not speaking, in any relation to Futaba's horror story towns people, who also don't speak?
And while i don't see an realtion yet, the similarity is there.
Don't recall, but that is interesting, and considering Futaba's apparent relation to The Upside Down House and how Sensei seemed to see "familiar eyes" from a viewing of it:
That could definitely be something to keep in mind.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I suppose a "good" part of Callous Sensei might be more sex scenes, with little limits, for those who want them. That's about all I can think of though.

Also, I'm thinking it'll be Rin being the next to be hurt. Feels like there is a lot of danger flags on her. Could be wrong though, and she'll be saved for later.
That's more an out of universe/player side thing, I was thinking qualities of the actual character. I just can't name anything good in that regard about that side of Sensei.

I could see it, the Otoha situation is still heating up, this could get real ugly.

At least we got an explanation for Miku's mental state.
No more questioning if she and her parents had been part of the Sekai car crash.
I wonder if Sel did it because it was time, or, if he did it to calm people down, who were unsatisfied with important plot progression.
While i think the revalation was a bit underwhelming, i'm glad that we can strike that one off from the theories list.
Probably because it was time, he tends to not care what other people think about the game, this is really just a project he's making because he wants to after all, he's just letting us play it as well.

Considering the cast has seemingly been filled, Sekai has been restored, Sensei has learned his name and to care, Ayane has met the Shapeshifter, and Maya's true feelings have been revealed, etc, I'd definitely be surprised if things don't start moving forward. The groundwork seems to have been laid out in virtually every way I can think of, and now the plot can really start.

Like Nao mentioned during the last reset:
The story thus far has likely been nothing more than a precursor to the pain yet to come.
The pain yet to come being an obvious reference to the dark route.

Reactions: DeSkel15

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
I could see it, the Otoha situation is still heating up, this could get real ugly.
i think with Rin we got all her forshadowing and set up from the last beach trip with how she going be hurt.

i think this is the thing to break Rin not the kiss with Niki. i think if it was just a kiss Rin would be hurt but try to move past it and to talk it out with Otoha to try make the relationship work. but Otoha not caring would end it for Rin because we seen Rin take a lot of crap from Otoha but the only time we seen Rin walk away and get mad with her was during the double date with Sensei and Niki. and the reason for it was because Rin works out that it was Otoha who had a promble with the relationship not her parents.

Otoha also cant get over Niki and i think when she with Rin she thinking of being Niki instead. also her confession is less about her admiting to Sensei about cheating and more about her finally admiting out loud that she like Niki. so Otoha is not going to stop trying with Niki i think she going spend as much time with her has possible and wait for an opening.

we also found out that Rin was going to confess to Sensei but ending up backing out and we dont know the full reason why. my theory is that Rin throught she wasnt good enough compared to the all the other girls or that she what to date Sensei but knew he wouldnt give up the other girls.

so i think after things blow up with Otoha Rin going to just spiraling into depressions and starting thinking how she wasnt good enough for Chika, Sensei or Otoha and that going to lead to thinking she trash and not good enough for anyone. this might make her self harming a lot wrost.

also Otoha being with Niki during the halloween event might prove my point that she go to keep ditching Rin to be with Niki has much has possible. i also wont be surpised if she does the same during the christmas event.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
On a second playthrough knowing that "The girl who cannot breath" is Sekai makes Wakana's event "Pseudonym" have way more sense and Ami's poem:
It really gets better in the context, and helps the future newer event in which Wakana talks about Ami's poem reflecting Sekai's make more sense also.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i think with Rin we got all her forshadowing and set up from the last beach trip with how she going be hurt.

i think this is the thing to break Rin not the kiss with Niki. i think if it was just a kiss Rin would be hurt but try to move past it and to talk it out with Otoha to try make the relationship work. but Otoha not caring would end it for Rin because we seen Rin take a lot of crap from Otoha but the only time we seen Rin walk away and get mad with her was during the double date with Sensei and Niki. and the reason for it was because Rin works out that it was Otoha who had a promble with the relationship not her parents.

Otoha also cant get over Niki and i think when she with Rin she thinking of being Niki instead. also her confession is less about her admiting to Sensei about cheating and more about her finally admiting out loud that she like Niki. so Otoha is not going to stop trying with Niki i think she going spend as much time with her has possible and wait for an opening.

we also found out that Rin was going to confess to Sensei but ending up backing out and we dont know the full reason why. my theory is that Rin throught she wasnt good enough compared to the all the other girls or that she what to date Sensei but knew he wouldnt give up the other girls.

so i think after things blow up with Otoha Rin going to just spiraling into depressions and starting thinking how she wasnt good enough for Chika, Sensei or Otoha and that going to lead to thinking she trash and not good enough for anyone. this might make her self harming a lot wrost.

also Otoha being with Niki during the halloween event might prove my point that she go to keep ditching Rin to be with Niki has much has possible. i also wont be surpised if she does the same during the christmas event.
I mean, I view the Niki kiss as a product of the main issue regardless of whether it was planned ahead of the act or not, Otoha clearly does not care about Rin, which runs contrary to what Rin is seeking and what Rin thought at first. Someone who did would exercise the absolute peak of self restraint to keep from cheating on their partner. I have to agree that this is the aspect that will hurt Rin the most, hence why it is the main issue, because it has the biggest potential for doing harm.

Rin going into her depressed state is pretty much guaranteed at this point, it happened with Chika and that was a simple rejection, this is significantly worse than that. I think you're right that we're going to see her doing more harm to herself than she has ever done since the game first released.

Also, that whole double date part, perfect example of how smart and perceptive Rin can be.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but I decided to go back and check out Futaba's scary story, and this made me wonder why a Cat of all things was chosen to murder the girl in it:

I then recalled how Maya tends to be referred to as a stray cat:
and how Noriko claimed Maya would hurt anyone who stands in her way:
Soon after Futaba's story. Which made me wonder if this Cat was actually representing Maya for some reason.

Then I realized something a little unsettling. Both the girl in Futaba's story, and Sensei in 'Baby Finches' end up falling and breaking their neck:
With a "cat" seemingly being involved in some way. Maya apparently watching it happen with Sensei, while the girl was murdered by a Cat.

It could all just be a coincidence, but it's definitely a little strange. Futaba's scary story might be more notable than I thought.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I definitely think Rin thought she wasn't good enough for Sensei, at least based off the Friend Zone Fight:
Which took place after confessing to Chika and before Rin confessed to Otoha.

The fact Sensei never made a move on her probably made Rin think he didn't want her that way, which to be fair, is somewhat true. Sensei has treated Rin more as a friend than a love interest, even though she doesn't exactly hide that she finds him attactive:

I wouldn't doubt that if Sensei actually tried to seduce Rin, it'd be rather easy. He just doesn't. In his mind, he'd probably try to fuck a watermelon before he'd try to fuck Rin. Mostly just because he actually cares about her.

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
I definitely think Rin thought she wasn't good enough for Sensei, at least based off the Friend Zone Fight:
Which took place after confessing to Chika and before Rin confessed to Otoha.

The fact Sensei never made a move on her probably made Rin think he didn't want her that way, which to be fair, is somewhat true. Sensei has treated Rin more as a friend than a love interest, even though she doesn't exactly hide that she finds him attactive:
I wouldn't doubt that if Sensei actually tried to seduce Rin, it'd be rather easy. He just doesn't. In his mind, he'd probably try to fuck a watermelon before he'd try to fuck Rin. Mostly just because he actually cares about her.
this was my thinking of why Rin thinks she not good enough for Sensei. plus there a lot more times Rin brings this up like the time she ask Sensei why he never asked for her phone number or the time during her second depression state where she ask Sensei why he never made a move on her and said there was time where she would of let him if he did.

it werid because i remember a few scenes with Haruka where Sensei talk about how he what to sleep with Rin. but he never acting on it part from the one time they kissed. my theory is that Sensei weridly enough just whats a friend where he dosent have to worry about sex or feelings and can just hang out. but 90% of the cast what date/fuck him while the other 10% are wizards or he just not close with plus it dont help that Sensei also cant help himself but try to sleep with everyone.

you can see this a few times the biggest time being that he got really upset when Wakana in the last update only invite him out to get info. he even said a few times how he was look forward to just hang out with a friend and nothing else. it is also the real reason why he dosent what to sleep with Imani becuase he enjoy the friendship to much for him to ruin it.

and this is Rin problem has well she was to quick with coming homies with Sensei and acting like a best friend to Sensei. both Otoha and Futaba have brought up how close Sensei is with Rin and how well they get along. Sensei has said to himself and then later to Rin herself that he missed hang out with her once she started to dating Otoha. so i think this why he never made a move on Rin is because he cares to much about her like Imani.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes