DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah yes, the battle of the RGB values

edit: assigning colored moons to girls will probably too wild of a stretch, but we’ve seen a red moon during the 5th reset. Perhaps the red one belongs to the first god?
We've also presumably seen a red and green moon simultaneously outside of a reset:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless that green is just coming from Maya or something. It seems like Maya can't see the Moons like Sensei does or we do.

(Also based off how it seems like Sekai has been stalking Maya since she was restored, the Red Moon being bigger and closer when Sensei was with Maya, makes me think it's Sekai paying even more attention than usual. Could be something else though.)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The game still gets updated here, but the mods of F95Zone don't want to promote it on the front page of recent updates anymore because of Selebus, nor do they promote his Subscribestar on the OP anymore, you'll just have to check this thread every once in a while like everyone else, the updates are still frequent enough.

Reactions: DeSkel15

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What are you pointing out?

After catching up with all the content of this game so far I gotta say Ayane is by far my most favorite character in the game. It's funny because I thought she was boring initially. But with the character moments she has been having and her amazing redesign that makes her infinitely more visually interesting to look at, easily takes the number 1 spot for me in the cast.

It isn't confirmed, but suspected.

For those wondering why I wanted to know whether the Moon was blue or purple, earlier, it's due to how Yasu apparently can't see one of them:

Assuming the Moons and their colors represent people, then since Yasu can see Maya:
She can presumably see the Green Moon.

Since Yasu can see Ayane:
She can presumably see the Blue Moon.

However, Yasu can't actually see Sekai:
So, she presumably can't see the Red Moon.

Those colors seemingly belonging to those characters in particular (Ami is actually Pink apparently, based off the color of their names in game). This would also support theories that these Moons are related to those people in the first place. So far, Sekai is the only thing Yasu notably can't see, besides that Moon, as far as I recall.

Of course, Yasu might also just be incapable of seeing "Red", because it's "bad":
And if that Moon is actually purple, then it seems less notable that Yasu was shown seeing and not seeing these 3 characters in one Beach update, then mentioning seeing and not seeing those 3 Moons in the Beach update afterwards.

Anyway, at this point I'm leaning towards Yasu being unable to see the Red Moon. Why this matters, I do not know.

Also just for something to think about, apparently Ami's and Ayane's colors represent Springtime to Yasu:
Which seems interesting.
Interesting, now this I could see being the case. Look at that Yasu/Sekai render, Yasu isn't even acting like Sekai is there. This would line up with not being able to see the red moon if that is indeed the moon she cannot see as well as lining up with the moons representing characters.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
A person can both be alive and have a point in their past where they died. The clinical definition of death is for the heart to stop pumping, which while extremely serious and carrying a 100% death rate if left untreated, can be reversed if the victim is given immediate attention to restore the flow. This has a higher chance of failure, but there have been cases of success.

In Kaori's case, it could be that her heart ceased beating during a previous incident, quite possibly the same accident that took Sekai and Nozomu from Ami, and that she was saved with immediate response from medical professionals or a bystander that was either trained or walked through what to do in real time. It is also possible that she ended up needing a transplant because of this same accident or for other reasons that lined up perfectly with when the accident happened, allowing Sekai to become a donor of at least some of the necessary parts for this transplant.
guess that could explain kaori's chest spider tattoo to conceal any scarring/stitching of a heart transplant. Though other than game mentioning several times of how big the tattoo is there doesn't look to be no scarring that I see. I hope this is the case.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
A person can both be alive and have a point in their past where they died. The clinical definition of death is for the heart to stop pumping, which while extremely serious and carrying a 100% death rate if left untreated, can be reversed if the victim is given immediate attention to restore the flow. This has a higher chance of failure, but there have been cases of success.

In Kaori's case, it could be that her heart ceased beating during a previous incident, quite possibly the same accident that took Sekai and Nozomu from Ami, and that she was saved with immediate response from medical professionals or a bystander that was either trained or walked through what to do in real time. It is also possible that she ended up needing a transplant because of this same accident or for other reasons that lined up perfectly with when the accident happened, allowing Sekai to become a donor of at least some of the necessary parts for this transplant.
Clinical definition of death would be irreversible cessation of cardiopulmonary function or irreversible cessation of brain activity. Being successfully resuscitated precludes that definition. But it is true a lot of people do say things like "they were technically dead for x minutes".

Regarding transplants - I think we had this discussion a while back. Kaori certainly has a visible scar that would be appropriate for a kidney transplant. And the spider tattoo could very well be covering up a sternotomy scar for a heart and/or lung transplant (though would go lower).

Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guess that could explain kaori's chest spider tattoo to conceal any scarring/stitching of a heart transplant. Though other than game mentioning several times of how big the tattoo is there doesn't look to be no scarring that I see. I hope this is the case.
Actually, scar tissue is less able to absorb tattoo ink, so it could make the scars more visible. I was thinking more around where the scar we know of is.

Clinical definition of death would be irreversible cessation of cardiopulmonary function or irreversible cessation of brain activity. Being successfully resuscitated precludes that definition. But it is true a lot of people do say things like "they were technically dead for x minutes".

Regarding transplants - I think we had this discussion a while back. Kaori certainly has a visible scar that would be appropriate for a kidney transplant. And the spider tattoo could very well be covering up a sternotomy scar for a heart and/or lung transplant (though would go lower).

Okay, must have been looking at an old definition, then I'll rephrase to a common belief is that a person dies when their breathing and/or heart stop, even if it is restarted by CPR or AED. As far as the scar, that's what I was thinking, potentially damaged her kidney at some point, possibly related somehow to the accident that took Sekai and Nozomu, and got a transplant that was potentially donated from Sekai.

I don't think there's a scar under the spider, scar tissue doesn't absorb tattoo ink as well as normal tissue, it could be more visible than if the scar wasn't covered due to the ink being dark in color. I mean, I can tell mine apart from my normal skin color instantly and I don't have tattoos.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Does seem like it can be covered up reasonably well by tattoos in some cases. It's certainly visible in the below photo, but if you were to convey something similar in an anime-stylized game? I could buy the spider tattoo covering a scar

805a567354aaa76c9bb4f240ba339794.jpg

Reactions: LuisD and alex2011

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
seem to be unable to start ayane's under the world tree, i have the affection, I've seen both required scenes, yet visiting the dojo doesnt start the event, do i need to wait until next week because it wont work immediately after the dorm wars? or is this save broken
edit: either theres some bug or this save is broken, sucks because i literally cant progress with the story unless i can get this event to work

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
seem to be unable to start ayane's under the world tree, i have the affection, I've seen both required scenes, yet visiting the dojo doesnt start the event, do i need to wait until next week because it wont work immediately after the dorm wars? or is this save broken
edit: either theres some bug or this save is broken, sucks because i literally cant progress with the story unless i can get this event to work
Just to confirm that you have Lesbian Stuff (Main event) done, Cold Air of an Encroaching Winter (Ayane event) done, and has her affection > 35. If yes to all of these, and waiting until next week still doesn't help, upload your save so we can take a look.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Just to confirm that you have Lesbian Stuff (Main event) done, Cold Air of an Encroaching Winter (Ayane event) done, and has her affection > 35. If yes to all of these, and waiting until next week still doesn't help, upload your save so we can take a look.
1694806871171.png
1694806887113.png
nothing has changed after like 3 in game weeks so theres definitely some issue going on
is there a way to do that? never done that before

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
gonna assume this is what i do?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
For those of you that think Yasu didn't see Sekai during "Shelter".

That Yasu hears Sekai (if that really is Sekai, but i assume it), seems to be given.
Would she only "hear" her, i think she'd rather mistake it for the bunny talking, like: "Oh Penemue, you can talk now!".
But she's looking up and Sekai in her face.

So i guess it's not a "Who is there?", but a "Who are you?"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
gonna assume this is what i do?
hmm despite meeting all said requirements already, I can only trigger it after finishing other events available at the moment (for now I can't tell which one is needed; perhaps prerequisites on wiki are incomplete?)
Regardless, if you have a guide mod installed, progress with other people first, and Under the World Tree will trigger eventually (verified by specifically using your save)
1694811379120.png
-------
Edit: finish all your Ami invite-over til you finish her 3rd event Best Friend Forever. Afterwards Under the World Tree triggered for me; perhaps one of the stated prerequisites "Cold Air of an Encroaching Winter " isn't correct.
Edit2: confirmed; Under the World Tree can be triggered by just editing the amiinvite3 flag to true

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I had a dream about LiL, the content doesn't matter, but it got me thinking about LiL in that state between reality and dream, so I though about our resident shapeshifter and noticed something about her, she is not a cruel horndog so she wasn't raised by Nozomu, she isn't an awkward ramen enthusiast so not the Wire god either, so she was probably raised by Pareidolia.

This is kind of a stretch, but it raised a big red flag in my brain, with Pareidolia forcing itself onto Akira, and her then appearing and talking to Ayane and even telling her things that seen to contradict Maya, that made me think about a creepy pasta that talked about how Pareidolia was a survival instinct (which is partially true since we are social creatures and need to identify faces, facial expressions and shit), but the text ended with "what kind of predator did we have to face that we needed to develop this instinct" and that led me to the though of how Pareidolia tryes to pass as human, and a helpful human, but may actually be but another predator in disguise.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I only remember Lorien asking both questions: "Who are you?", "What do you want?"
"Who Are You?" was the thematic question the Vorlons would ask of others, most memorably by the inquisitor who interrogates Delenn and Sheridan as to their motivations for taking up their role in the coming conflict.

"What Do You Want?" was the thematic question from the Shadows. Mr Morden in particular asked this of a number of characters, most memorably Londo Mollari (with disastrous results in the long run) and Vir Cotto (who is about the only character whose answer comes to pass with few or no negative consequences). Also Sheridan asked this of Kosh who, quite sternly for him, responded by saying "Never Ask That Question".

"Where Are You Going?" was added by Lorien following Sheridans long fall at Z'Ha'Dum.

A couple of others that could be added to these are "Who Do You Serve?" and "Who Do You Trust?" which were asked by the TechnoMage Galen on B5 Crusade. They may have become arc questions had the show not been cancelled.

Aaaannnddd I've just exposed my age and geekiness now haven't I. Nevermind here I go crawling back under my rock.

Reactions: smegvondaboo
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes