fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Two : Kaori is called the Queen of spiders. so uhhhh.. imagine if a happy scene were to trigger in the middle of their sexy time or something. i've already had my fill of spider jpegs.
OMG PLEASE DON’T, or as long as there’s no tarantulas involved.

Yes I know they’re harmless but I also didn’t think I have arachnophobia especially for them until a recent visit to the local science museum:FacePalm:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Random, but has anyone theorized that Yumi bullying Futaba might be due to her having a crush on her?

This came to mind after realizing that Yumi was just peacefully staring at Futaba during the first dorm wars:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in retrospect she did technically try to strip Futaba:
Yumi does say she doesn't go that way, but she's not exactly the most honest person around. Especially about her feelings.

Then again, it could just be a coincidence.
She has shown tsundere tendencies, so this is actually very much a possibility on top of what I mentioned before.

As someone who claimed to know every nook and cranny of Kumon-mi, it is a little odd that Maya has no knowledge of Kaori now that you mentioned it.

One can chalk it up to because of her disinterest in meeting other people, and the fact that Maya’s self claim is just plain incorrect and she is actually not very observant. However, as a food-driven person such as herself, Maya could’ve learned her existence if she ever visited literally any restaurant in the city. Like the outdoor deli place where we met Maya the first time? It looks like the same place where Futaba first met Kaori (plus I am willing to bet that Maya also loves sausage fest lol)

One napkin hypothesis here is that Kaori is someone (or something) unique to this iteration. Perhaps she really has stayed dead after whatever happened for the rest of eternity like how Yumi and Yuki remembered, until now.
I'm going with the disinterest idea for now, I think her failure to notice was simply because Kaori counts as "other people" in this case. No interest in meeting other people would mean not really paying attention to when there are new "other people" around.

I'm sure you're not the only one. Watch her be one of the last to actually get a lust event, just due to her popularity. Albeit, that recent kiss came out of nowhere so who knows.
So did the Rin one, so I'm not sure that's an indicator of how close a girl is to sex in this game.

Wouldn't be the first time a couple spiders crawled out of a vagina in this game... 'The Room with Clocks' Happy Event may have been foreshadowing that, with AmIOkay Maya.

I'm also not entirely sure whether or not it'd count as necrophilia, considering Kaori might be some kind of zombie.
Only if she actually is dead. If she turns out to just be some weird girl, no. I could still see the potential for her to be a literal mix of people in the organ transplant sense, as mentioned earlier, which could connect her to Sekai. Knowing how weird this game can get and how little is needed for it, I could see this connection triggering a 'happy' scene with spiders involved once we get into her sex scenes. I could see it happening any time, really, as long as Kaori is involved in the scene that triggers it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Only if she actually is dead. If she turns out to just be some weird girl, no. I could still see the potential for her to be a literal mix of people in the organ transplant sense, as mentioned earlier, which could connect her to Sekai. Knowing how weird this game can get and how little is needed for it, I could see this connection triggering a 'happy' scene with spiders involved once we get into her sex scenes. I could see it happening any time, really, as long as Kaori is involved in the scene that triggers it.
Based off what Kaori has said in Hexadecimal:
I can definitely see her simply being a corpse powered by "Cute Girl Magic" or something.

Then again, I haven't crossed out that mostly everyone are actually just corpses puppeteered by some insane entity. Egg Time:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Nodoka's recent "Love Story":
has only made me worry more that all these girls are simply leftovers of themselves, that only look alive due to the "perception" that we see things through.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Based off what Kaori has said in Hexadecimal:
I can definitely see her simply being a corpse powered by "Cute Girl Magic" or something.

Then again, I haven't crossed out that mostly everyone are actually just corpses puppeteered by some insane entity. Egg Time:
A person can both be alive and have a point in their past where they died. The clinical definition of death is for the heart to stop pumping, which while extremely serious and carrying a 100% death rate if left untreated, can be reversed if the victim is given immediate attention to restore the flow. This has a higher chance of failure, but there have been cases of success.

In Kaori's case, it could be that her heart ceased beating during a previous incident, quite possibly the same accident that took Sekai and Nozomu from Ami, and that she was saved with immediate response from medical professionals or a bystander that was either trained or walked through what to do in real time. It is also possible that she ended up needing a transplant because of this same accident or for other reasons that lined up perfectly with when the accident happened, allowing Sekai to become a donor of at least some of the necessary parts for this transplant.

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
both Yumi and Yuki throught Kaori was dead and they was both close to Kaori that i dont just think it was a misunderstanding. i mean Yumi said she used to hang with Kaori all the time so you think one of them would of check up on Kaori in the hospital. plus she in their family if she got better you think they heard about it from family or something. Yumi or Yuki should of know if Kaori got better but they didnt what is very werid. i mean Yumi look freak out when she saw Kaori and took her over a day to clear her throughts and talk to Sensei about it. also thinking about it Kaori lives alone so even her parents might not know she alive.

i agree that Maya dont pay attentions to other people but i think Maya going to a cafe or restaurant and the waiter just ignoring her would trigger Maya where she would remember Kaori out of hate. i mean someone stopping Maya from having food i feel like she would remember them.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Nodoka's recent "Love Story":
has only made me worry more that all these girls are simply leftovers of themselves, that only look alive due to the "perception" that we see things through.
Mildly related: I am so NOT a fan of this event. It's either Selly was trying too hard in creating unsettling feelings through texts, or I was just too busy being stupid, confused, and cringed all at once to be scared or resonating with whatever she was trying to deliver.

This is an event that I did an instant replay after finishing, but ending with the exact same response:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Based on the amount of main events, we are going to have a chapter 4 soon, we're not even close to having phase 2 be possible, there are still way too many characters we're not even close to having sex with.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Mildly related: I am so NOT a fan of this event. It's either Selly was trying too hard in creating unsettling feelings through texts, or I was just too busy being stupid, confused, and cringed all at once to be scared or resonating with whatever she was trying to deliver.

This is an event that I did an instant replay after finishing, but ending with the exact same response:
I think Nodoka was somewhat talking about the plot that lead to the current plot of the game.

There's been a few hints that this story is somewhat of a sequel to a story that already "ended". Hence stuff like Nodoka wondering if this world was just a mistake:
And the whole "the world being a fruit from a tree" stuff:
Potentially, there are multiple fruits all from this tree and we've only been focusing on this one, so far.

Let alone on what planted the seed that grew that tree that bore the fruit we've been tasting:

Then of course, there's also how there seems to be an entire forest, and these characters have merely been the soil:

The TLDR being: We might be in a sequel. Maybe even a Sequel's Sequel.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

NyehNyaNyah

Aug 5, 2020
Was a fun game just got past the dorm second floor event, then when I luanched the game this morning my saves where gone, so I am done, shame to I like this game

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ur telling me if i miss event in chapter 3 cuz something happen in chapter 2 i need to start over???????? fuck this shit
Yep, this game actually delivers when there are consequences. You could go back to a point before it happened and try again instead of starting over, there's only so many ways something can block (red and struck through) events.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
ur telling me if i miss event in chapter 3 cuz something happen in chapter 2 i need to start over???????? fuck this shit
Sounds like you're another victim of yumiknows that has you missed Nodoka's Things That Hurt.

If it is, as long as you have a save prior to the previous event Matador (during it works too), edit your save by changing the flag yumiknows to false and you don't have to go all the way back to Ch2.

Reactions: crustlord12

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Was a fun game just got past the dorm second floor event, then when I luanched the game this morning my saves where gone, so I am done, shame to I like this game
Did you download the care packages from this site? If so, you may have triggered the DRM.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes