qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
so i was think that a lot of Io issuse might come from the fact that her parents or aunt just throw pills at her to fix any prombles instead of talking to her or taking her to therapy or finding other methods to help her deal with stuff. Io has said she been on meds for long time and i think from a young age she didnt fit in with other kids mainly other girls. i think this lend to Io thinking she not good enough or trash plus wouldnt be surpised if her parents was the type to keep tell her why arent you like a normal kid. i think she also asexaul what lend her to more confusing throughts and think she not normal or broken.

then i think something bad happen to her and i am not sure what happen because we havent been given much info but there been a lot of theories on what it could be that make sences. and i think these just made everyone of Io prombles 100 times wrost plus now she got trauma and ptsd. Io was able to work out that Miku had ptsd and i think it because Io also suffer from it.

and i think her parents or aunt response was to just give Io more pills instead of being there for her because Io is on a lot of pills and i think she on way more than she need to be on. not saying meds are bad but just that her parents are the type to deal with mental health with just throws meds at it intill your numb to it is all you need to do

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
so i was think that a lot of Io issuse might come from the fact that her parents or aunt just throw pills at her to fix any prombles instead of talking to her or taking her to therapy or finding other methods to help her deal with stuff. Io has said she been on meds for long time and i think from a young age she didnt fit in with other kids mainly other girls. i think this lend to Io thinking she not good enough or trash plus wouldnt be surpised if her parents was the type to keep tell her why arent you like a normal kid. i think she also asexaul what lend her to more confusing throughts and think she not normal or broken.

then i think something bad happen to her and i am not sure what happen because we havent been given much info but there been a lot of theories on what it could be that make sences. and i think these just made everyone of Io prombles 100 times wrost plus now she got trauma and ptsd. Io was able to work out that Miku had ptsd and i think it because Io also suffer from it.

and i think her parents or aunt response was to just give Io more pills instead of being there for her because Io is on a lot of pills and i think she on way more than she need to be on. not saying meds are bad but just that her parents are the type to deal with mental health with just throws meds at it intill your numb to it is all you need to do
Io has definitely been taking pills for awhile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seemingly since she was around 8 at least.

Don't really think you can blame it on the family though. At least, her Aunt doesn't seem to like it:
It's mostly on the "Medical Professionals" that are giving these to her.

Io seems to just take whatever they give her, then watch as it fucks her up later:

Reactions: ccxvidonaferens

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not unless it's something he has had planned out at least, who knows where he intends to take Chika's story, she could get super jaded and go somewhat slutty if/when she discovers Akira's infidelity. I'm not saying how, i struggle to see an optimal path for it myself, but it's not impossible and it might take 30 steps to get there, but if that's his plan, that's what will happen.
He wouldn't plan out something that breaks his own canon, that's what I was saying. Just look at how he handles sex scenes, which is why there are sometimes complaints that there isn't enough of them or that certain girls have nothing. Everything has revolved around the story up to now.

I doubt Chika would just completely let go of her values because of one guy cheating on her and it would break her side of the canon story severely if she just leapt into these things, it would be a pretty big breach of her known character. About the only way I see her getting any action right now with anyone other than Sensei, and this includes Rin, is if the other girl rapes her. Letting go of her values that quickly would also be an extremely impulsive move from a girl not known to be impulsive at all. In fact, up to now, she's been thinking everything through thoroughly before letting anything happen, that's why we get things later with her than with someone like Ayane or Kirin and then there's Rin, whose impulsiveness is off the charts seeing as she went from one girl to the next and even kissed Sensei out of basically nowhere with no real setup between them on the good homie route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just to put this out there, Chika does believe, if not for Sensei, she would have probably accepted Rin:
Which she's told Otoha:

So, the only things presumably keeping them apart, are their toxic cheating significant others who even know Chika and Rin deserve better than them.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
Just to put this out there, Chika does believe, if not for Sensei, she would have probably accepted Rin:
Which she's told Otoha:

So, the only things presumably keeping them apart, are their toxic cheating significant others who even know Chika and Rin deserve better than them.
If one of the two of them were to break up i would definitely put my money on Rin and otoha.

The reason being that Chika and sensei breaking up would be a lot of trouble that is still too soon. If it were to happen it would probably be in a "dark phase" update where everyone and everything is falling apart.

Another reason that Rin breaking up with Otoha means that Rin can finally hook up with sensei (which means more content and more events and lust scenes yay)

This may sound unbelievable but sensei would definitely be a better partner for Rin than Otoha.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If one of the two of them were to break up i would definitely put my money on Rin and otoha.

The reason being that Chika and sensei breaking up would be a lot of trouble that is still too soon. If it were to happen it would probably be in a "dark phase" update where everyone and everything is falling apart.

Another reason that Rin breaking up with Otoha means that Rin can finally hook up with sensei (which means more content and more events and lust scenes yay)

This may sound unbelievable but sensei would definitely be a better partner for Rin than Otoha.
Actually, I think it's easily believable. Sensei cares a lot about Rin:
To the point even he seemed affected by the fact Otoha cheated on her:
Meanwhile, there's Otoha:

Not to mention, I doubt Rin would go into a relationship with Sensei expecting to be his one and only, so even him fucking others wouldn't really be cheating.

Hell, she'd probably be down for watching him fuck other girls, if they weren't into her:
and helping prepare the girls if they were:

Honestly, if Otoha hadn't been so Otoha in their relationship, I doubt it'd even hurt Rin all that much to find out she cheated. Let alone on an Idol that Rin probably wants to fuck as well. It's just the hypocrisy, secrecy, and complete disregard for Rin's feelings that's going to hurt her.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Before I forget, I'd like to point out that Rin seems like she'd even be fine with Ami joining in with her and Sensei:
To be frank, Rin x Sensei might be one of the most functional possible relationships, well, possible. The only real problem is Rin prefers girls, and I suppose she kind of sucks at secrets which could be a problem.

Last edited:

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
This may sound unbelievable but sensei would definitely be a better partner for Rin than Otoha
is this how low the bar is with Otoha and Rin that i agree Sensei would be a better partner for Rin if just for the fact he cares about Rin a lot. also yer Rin knows Sensei sleeps around and knows what type of realtionship she be getting into.

on a side note i remember on the second beach trip when Rin tells Sensei that she going to ask out Otoha she say she like Sensei but she wants a real relationship where they both care about each other and can do normal dating stuff. what sucks because Otoha end up being so bad and toxic in the realtionship. it sad to think Rin got with Otoha because she throught it be a more of a real relationship and Otoha been nothing but fake in it.

Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

Okakurwa

Sep 12, 2023
I understand that my words may sound strange now, given the fact that reading the above, I get the impression that I am reading another novel, but let's say all of the above thoughts are true. Otoha Scum, Rin is cool and that's all the rest. But, I have a few questions.

First, the Rin from the first chapter before the rework, the Rin of the first chapter after the rework, the Rin of the second chapter and the Rin of the third chapter are four different Rins. Which one are you talking about? From my point of view, a normal Rin existed only before the rework.

Second, If Rin is so perceptive, why then she didn't know that Molly was in love with her? Why she didn't realize that Molly wouldn't let Otoha play because of jealousy? What Noriko is understood, by the way.

And if she's so perceptive, why she did react to Sensei's name like that?

And most importantly, if she is so perceptive, why then why can't feel for almost six months that she Otoha, as you put it, cheated her

Reactions: antitroll_rf

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
To be frank, Rin x Sensei might be one of most functional possible relationships, well, possible. The only real problem is Rin prefers girls, and I suppose she kind of sucks at secrets which could be a problem.
Agree; god I want to see that happen so bad!

The fact the Sensei doesn't mind her issues and Rin doesn't mind his fucking around issues (under one condition: she gets to watch or join) are such a match made in heaven. Like, in addition to her roommate and workplace boss, Rin even gives you the pass to go over her mom, what a teenager!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I understand that my words may sound strange now, given the fact that reading the above, I get the impression that I am reading another novel, but let's say all of the above thoughts are true. Otoha Scum, Rin is cool and that's all the rest. But, I have a few questions.

First, the Rin from the first chapter before the rework, the Rin of the first chapter after the rework, the Rin of the second chapter and the Rin of the third chapter are four different Rins. Which one are you talking about? From my point of view, a normal Rin existed only before the rework.

Second, If Rin is so perceptive, why then she didn't know that Molly was in love with her? Why she didn't realize that Molly wouldn't let Otoha play because of jealousy? What Noriko is understood, by the way.

And most importantly, if she is so perceptive, why then why can't feel for almost six months that she Otoha, as you put it, cheated her
Not sure who you're responding to, but Rin's intelligence can sort of be summed up by how Molly stole her first kiss:
Rin is usually distracted by stuff (phone here, but usually hormones), but when she tries (actually thinks), she can put things together quickly (figured out what's going on). It's just usually too late (got kissed anyway, got cheated on, etc).

That should apply to all those Rins, including the outdated version of Rin (pre rework), as well, since this happened before the rework (and I don't think it was changed). Also, Rin knew Molly liked her, but as Molly knew, she's not Rin's type:
Rin likely understands why Molly does the things she does, but that doesn't mean she can stop them or has to accept them.

Being Perceptive and being Omniscient aren't the same thing. Sensei didn't even know his name until recently.

Rin is also likely putting it together that Otoha cheated on her, right now, based off the recent beach update:
Or at least, she's already realized something is going on with Otoha.

Keep in mind, that Otoha has been distracting her with nudes since the Beach update prior to this, when they time skipped, and when she kissed Niki, yet all it took was a few odd words to catch Rin's attention. She's rather smart considering she's only 14, albeit it makes sense why she apparently skipped ahead and was fine.

Whether or not Rin will get distracted and forget, or think she's just being stupid, is up in the air though.

Okakurwa

Sep 12, 2023
How convenient it is for you to tear a phrase out of context and attract meaning to it. Instead of realizing that the author takes and makes situations such as he needs. The characters behave this way because they have to, not because they are like that. he puts in the thoughts that you should think, and then he put everything else into the black screen, saying that this is what Otoha did. And most importantly, you forget the words on the banana, from which Otoha did not depart for a second. At the same time, you hypocritically accuse her of all sins, putting in front of the infallible one who does everything only for herself and with rare exceptions for Futaba.

If you tell me that Otoha forced Rin not to communicate with anyone, then this is not in the novel. This is behind a black screen, and in the betrayal branch there is also a pattern where Rin is to blame herself. Well, of course, a chapter and a half in every dialogue to mention that you are a traitor. Anyone will stop communicating there. And especially considering that you can stick your fingers in Chika before the first dialogue with Rin, when she mentions her.

And of all the branches of the plot, Rin herself created such a OTOHA SCUM for herself with endless sexual pressure, and if I had a choice, I would like them never to meet. Otoha deserves more and normal. And not this monster, which was once smart somewhere, but she had nothing left with the rework at all, and in the third chapter she behaves like a clown, which 0.33 showed even more.

By the way, what Rin said in the rework that she was going for a walk with a girl with whom they could never be together. And then this mention of the bottle crosses out everything. Rin sat and insisted that Molly fulfill her whim, not understanding the nature of her behavior, although only a blind person there will not understand what the reason is. And this is a stone in the garden of one genius who broke more than he repaired with a rework

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You're suuuuuure Rin is loyal??? Someone who groped another girl's tit right in from of her girlfriend on the first day of relationship??
View attachment 2923918
Just kidding! Pretty sure she is loyal :LOL:
I mean, that'd probably fall under cuckolding more so than cheating, so, maybe we should replace the F with a C from now on?:
Chika over here revealing her future plans for Otoha:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Which she's told Otoha:

Exactly, a devoted type, she would never cheat, probably even if she found out she was already being cheated on. I could see her ending the relationship she's in entirely, which would open her up to being with Rin, but she would probably try to work things out first before taking a step like that considering this is Chika we're talking about. In fact, I think she might be the only girl in the game that would try to keep it going despite everything.

Same considering what Rin has already started saying and how Otoha treats her, those two ending is far more likely than anything on Chika's end. I'm not so sure Sensei would be better for Rin, though. About the only differences between the two is he is less open about it and isn't as controlling over what the girls he's with do.

Actually, I think it's easily believable. Sensei cares a lot about Rin:
To the point even he seemed affected by the fact Otoha cheated on her:
Meanwhile, there's Otoha:

Not to mention, I doubt Rin would go into a relationship with Sensei expecting to be his one and only, so even him fucking others wouldn't really be cheating.

Hell, she'd probably be down for watching him fuck other girls, if they weren't into her:
and helping prepare the girls if they were:

Honestly, if Otoha hadn't been so Otoha in their relationship, I doubt it'd even hurt Rin all that much to find out she cheated. Let alone on an Idol that Rin probably wants to fuck as well. It's just the hypocrisy, secrecy, and complete disregard for Rin's feelings that's going to hurt her.
Yes, it would be cheating unless an open relationship is specifically agreed upon by both sides of a relationship, it doesn't really matter if she's okay with him being with other girls, that just means she's okay with being cheated on, which doesn't make much sense considering how she's reacting to even the unconfirmed thought of that with Otoha. Yes, I am aware of her comments in front of Kaori, but I don't believe she meant this as being interested in watching the two of them and prepping Kaori while in a relationship with Sensei, I don't think being in a relationship with Sensei was even part of her thought process at the time.

Before I forget, I'd like to point out that Rin seems like she'd even be fine with Ami joining in with her and Sensei:
To be frank, Rin x Sensei might be one of the most functional possible relationships, well, possible. The only real problem is Rin prefers girls, and I suppose she kind of sucks at secrets which could be a problem.
She prefers girls for now, bisexuality can change in either direction at basically any time given the right push. Considering what we're seeing with Otoha, that push might be coming and I think it will come with the end of their relationship. A second failed attempt at being with another girl and she possibly starts thinking maybe the one guy who has been there when those attempts fell apart would be better as a third than yet another girl. Once the relationship ends, she's going to most likely be looking for the least likely person to hurt her in her eyes and that's very likely someone who has been there to help the whole time even if it is for his own reasons.

For this reason, there may be a chance she might already be thinking of an open relationship despite what I said above, which would eliminate cheating from the equation as you said. She might be getting into that kind of mindset considering she's already aware he isn't that loyal. She might just have conditions that he gives her the experience she's looking for, a proper relationship with someone who treats her like a romantic partner with all the stuff that goes with it:

they both care about each other and can do normal dating stuff.
This^

She is perceptive and she knew Molly liked her, but she was also blinded by her own feelings twice, neither time having feelings for Molly. She already suspects that Otoha is cheating or is at least worrying about it, that's why people see her as being as perceptive as they do. Otoha has never really shown her openly cheating side to Rin, she has only ever cheated or mentioned cheating where Rin couldn't have been able to find out. However, she treats Rin so badly that it can barely even be considered treating Rin as human let alone as a lover. It wouldn't be that far of a stretch to connect that kind of treatment to being cheated on.

Agree; god I want to see that happen so bad!

The fact the Sensei doesn't mind her issues and Rin doesn't mind his fucking around issues (under one condition: she gets to watch or join) are such a match made in heaven. Like, in addition to her roommate and workplace boss, Rin even gives you the pass to go over her mom, what a teenager!
Since. day. one. Rin is my number one favorite, contrary to my usual likes in fiction which would have others in that spot like Ami or Chinami. This, Rin x Sensei (Rinsei? Seirin? Rinsen? Senrin?), is a relationship I have been wanting to see since the very beginning of development. Yes, I supported Rin x Chika (Chikarin?), but I mainly wanted and still want to see her with Sensei when the story allows for it.

You're suuuuuure Rin is loyal??? Someone who groped another girl's tit right in from of her girlfriend on the first day of relationship??
View attachment 2923918
Just kidding! Pretty sure she is loyal :LOL:
To a fault...and her own detriment, unfortunately.

How convenient it is for you to tear a phrase out of context and attract meaning to it. Instead of realizing that the author takes and makes situations such as he needs. The characters behave this way because they have to, not because they are like that. he puts in the thoughts that you should think, and then he put everything else into the black screen, saying that this is what Otoha did. And most importantly, you forget the words on the banana, from which Otoha did not depart for a second. At the same time, you hypocritically accuse her of all sins, putting in front of the infallible one who does everything only for herself and with rare exceptions for Futaba.

If you tell me that Otoha forced Rin not to communicate with anyone, then this is not in the novel. This is behind a black screen, and in the betrayal branch there is also a pattern where Rin is to blame herself. Well, of course, a chapter and a half in every dialogue to mention that you are a traitor. Anyone will stop communicating there. And especially considering that you can stick your fingers in Chika before the first dialogue with Rin, when she mentions her.

And of all the branches of the plot, Rin herself created such a OTOHA SCUM for herself with endless sexual pressure, and if I had a choice, I would like them never to meet. Otoha deserves more and normal. And not this monster, which was once smart somewhere, but she had nothing left with the rework at all, and in the third chapter she behaves like a clown, which 0.33 showed even more.

By the way, what Rin said in the rework that she was going for a walk with a girl with whom they could never be together. And then this mention of the bottle crosses out everything. Rin sat and insisted that Molly fulfill her whim, not understanding the nature of her behavior, although only a blind person there will not understand what the reason is. And this is a stone in the garden of one genius who broke more than he repaired with a rework
She did not create the Otoha we see in game, that's how Otoha already was. Rin just didn't see it coming until she was already dating Otoha. Again, she was too blind to what was right in front of her because of her hormones and her own feelings toward Otoha that got compounded by the rejection from Chika before that. Otoha has never gone so far as to forbid interaction with the other girls or Sensei, she just doesn't treat Rin like a lover would and goes behind Rin's back when Rin can't possibly know she's doing something like cheating due to not being there. A person can be the most perceptive on the planet, but that's not going to let them know their lover is cheating on them when they aren't even there.

Random, but I decided to check out how "Huggy Boy" Chinami is, and:
It was a mistake...
I should not have been looking at this mid drink, this is hilarious.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just gonna ask...is there an updated version of the huggy boy version? I only saw it once and forgot about it completely
That was discontinued once Patreon was no longer a problem, it was only ever being made to get around Patreon's draconian anti-creativity rules in the first place, so it no longer serves a purpose.

Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Not unless it's something he has had planned out at least, who knows where he intends to take Chika's story, she could get super jaded and go somewhat slutty if/when she discovers Akira's infidelity. I'm not saying how, i struggle to see an optimal path for it myself, but it's not impossible and it might take 30 steps to get there, but if that's his plan, that's what will happen.
If there is something planned for Chika finding out about Akira's numerous relationships we might get a sad girl arc or she might break the game if she finds out. After the Futaba rooms with clocks moment; the characters who you'd think have little to no lore implications actually do.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes