DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm replaying the game and found something out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What Noriko is actually saying in her 'Sculpture (Dream Girl)' Event, makes more sense with context:
She's just talking about a potential scenario where getting walked around on a leash in public by Sensei, would lead to them being separated.

In other words: It's likely a case of her saying things that make her seem more suspicious than she actually is:
Which is kind of her thing.

It also wouldn't make sense considering she later on, in her 'Loxosceles Reclusa' Event, claims him disappearing came out of nowhere:
Not to mention, I'd think her mentioning something that significant from the past would have had at least some affect on Sensei.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What Noriko is actually saying in her 'Sculpture (Dream Girl)' Event, makes more sense with context:
She's just talking about a potential scenario where getting walked around on a leash in public by Sensei, would lead to them being separated.

In other words: It's likely a case of her saying things that make her seem more suspicious than she actually is:
Which is kind of her thing.

It also wouldn't make sense considering she later on, in her 'Loxosceles Reclusa' Event, claims him disappearing came out of nowhere:
Not to mention, I'd think her mentioning something that significant from the past would have had at least some affect on Sensei.
Now that I know what that event title is, I did not until just now, I wonder if there is some importance to that. For context, Loxoceles Reclusa is the Brown Recluse spider's scientific name. One of the most dangerous spiders on the planet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now that I know what that event title is, I did not until just now, I wonder if there is some importance to that. For context, Loxoceles Reclusa is the Brown Recluse spider's scientific name. One of the most dangerous spiders on the planet.
It's mentioned by Kaori "the queen of spiders", in this event:
So, that alone could be why.

Albeit, the significance behind why both Pareidolia and Kaori apparently seem to have an affinity for "The Dark" and "Spiders":
Still alludes me.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I think you're missing a few things, tbh.
You're right. I didn't remember that.
You also took my "laid hand" on Nikki a bit to literally.
I was more focused on the meaning of "had actual sex", the good old "hide the sausage", with their first time only happening a couple patches ago.
I also don't know what Nikki means with "hand stuff". Was she giving him a handjob while he was patting her head? JK

I can assure you that there is no "Headcanon" with the M&S(A) relationship. As i pointed out a couple of times, even in what you quoted from me: I think, we're not allowed to have (yet), we don't know, we would need to know, know know know. Where's knownohope actually?

Saying you think i might be confused and trying to support that by:
- I hinted at it here:
and then starting with
- So, Random Theory Time:

I hope i don't have to evaluate how that looks.

But anyways, maybe i wasn't clear enough:
I come up with theories as anyone else, including you.
If i want what i say to be taken as fact, i try to make that clear, with screens and whatnot.

I guess we can both agree that we have different opinions or theories here and i'll leave it at that for now, till Sel enlightens us.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

Albeit, the significance behind why both Pareidolia and Kaori apparently seem to have an affinity for "The Dark" and "Spiders":
Still alludes me.
Wait, the book is "haphazardly pieced together with different parts of other books and pages of all different sizes" that may corroborate the theory that Kaori has parts of Sekai, and maybe other people transplanted into her after the accident.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wait, the book is "haphazardly pieced together with different parts of other books and pages of all different sizes" that may corroborate the theory that Kaori has parts of Sekai, and maybe other people transplanted into her after the accident.
Yeah, the connection to Pareidolia, Sekai, and what Kaori apparently said in Hexadecimal:
In the 'First Contact' main event, definitely implies she's got something going on inside of her.

I feel like she's mentioned a few other things, that may be notable, but I'll have to pay more attention on my next playthrough. Her ignoring Maya:
Who apparently had no idea who Kaori was (which is odd considering how long Maya has apparently been around):
Seems notable in the grand scheme of things, for example. Why though, I'm not entirely sure.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
I've been away a long while (half a year maybe) and I really miss this shit. I'm considering starting over, though my save might still be valid(?). In case it isn't, has early game had any changed scenes or dialogue? Would I be missing stuff for 'resuming'? Also has anyone made fumos of the girls? In the time since I've become able to make cool stuff for the game if anyone's interested

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The brown haired girl's (who is definitely Ayane's daughter) name is practically confirmed to be Himawari, it means sunflower in Japanese, and she said "your little sunflower" when referring to herself.

Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I've been away a long while (half a year maybe) and I really miss this shit. I'm considering starting over, though my save might still be valid(?). In case it isn't, has early game had any changed scenes or dialogue? Would I be missing stuff for 'resuming'? Also has anyone made fumos of the girls? In the time since I've become able to make cool stuff for the game if anyone's interested
The game was reworked, with some things added, deleted, and changed from the beginning. If you haven't played since then, then I definitely recommend starting over. Honestly, you might as well anyway just to see what you recall, and what you might have just thought happened. It's a long game.

Not sure if "fumos" are considered fan art, but there's a LiL fan art thread that you can get to from the first post. Might get some commissions or something there if you mention it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Still alludes me.
I was thinking more along the lines of why that species specifically. He could have gone with the more infamous Black Widow of the Lactrodectus genus, but he went with the Brown Recluse. Yes, I am aware the tattoo Kaori has resembles the Brown Recluse more than the Black Widow, but that's more a product of there not being that many designs with spiders to choose from in the character maker, something he can't control unless he knows how to mod Koikatsu or make an overlay PNG.

Most of the beginning was redone, mainly to tone down how quickly some girls get into sex scenes, but also to improve the writing and graphics to the levels that the game had reached at the time of the rework.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but has anyone theorized that Yumi bullying Futaba might be due to her having a crush on her?

This came to mind after realizing that Yumi was just peacefully staring at Futaba during the first dorm wars:
and in retrospect she did technically try to strip Futaba:
Yumi does say she doesn't go that way, but she's not exactly the most honest person around. Especially about her feelings.

Then again, it could just be a coincidence.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Who apparently had no idea who Kaori was (which is odd considering how long Maya has apparently been around)
As someone who claimed to know every nook and cranny of Kumon-mi, it is a little odd that Maya has no knowledge of Kaori now that you mentioned it.

One can chalk it up to because of her disinterest in meeting other people, and the fact that Maya’s self claim is just plain incorrect and she is actually not very observant. However, as a food-driven person such as herself, Maya could’ve learned her existence if she ever visited literally any restaurant in the city. Like the outdoor deli place where we met Maya the first time? It looks like the same place where Futaba first met Kaori (plus I am willing to bet that Maya also loves sausage fest lol)

One napkin hypothesis here is that Kaori is someone (or something) unique to this iteration. Perhaps she really has stayed dead after whatever happened for the rest of eternity like how Yumi and Yuki remembered, until now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
As someone who claimed to know every nook and cranny of Kumon-mi, it is a little odd that Maya has no knowledge of Kaori now that you mentioned it.

One can chalk it up to because of her disinterest in meeting other people, and the fact that Maya’s self claim is just plain incorrect and she is actually not very observant. However, as a food-driven person such as herself, Maya could’ve learned her existence if she ever visited literally any restaurant in the city. Like the outdoor deli place where we met Maya the first time? It looks like the same place where Futaba first met Kaori (plus I am willing to bet that Maya also loves sausage fest lol)

One napkin hypothesis here is that Kaori is someone (or something) unique to this iteration. Perhaps she really has stayed dead after whatever happened for the rest of eternity like how Yumi and Yuki remembered, until now.
Definitely thinking the same. Potentially, Kaori could be some kind of amalgamation like Nao-chan, and might even play a part in why this timeline has gone differently. There's definitely something special about Kaori.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh, she's special alright. In that I especially want Akira to fuck her.
I'm sure you're not the only one. Watch her be one of the last to actually get a lust event, just due to her popularity. Albeit, that recent kiss came out of nowhere so who knows.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
Oh, she's special alright. In that I especially want Akira to fuck her.
2 reasons why i really don't want that to happen:

One : Kaori (or the current Kaori) is too pure and innocent. she basically has a child brain. Also, Akira better keep his cock in his pants because Kaori has a bigger cock.

Two : Kaori is called the Queen of spiders. so uhhhh.. imagine if a happy scene were to trigger in the middle of their sexy time or something. i've already had my fill of spider jpegs.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
2 reasons why i really don't want that to happen:

One : Kaori (or the current Kaori) is too pure and innocent. she basically has a child brain. Also, Akira better keep his cock in his pants because Kaori has a bigger cock.

Two : Kaori is called the Queen of spiders. so uhhhh.. imagine if a happy scene were to trigger in the middle of their sexy time or something. i've already had my fill of spider jpegs.
Wouldn't be the first time a couple spiders crawled out of a vagina in this game... 'The Room with Clocks' Happy Event may have been foreshadowing that, with AmIOkay Maya.

I'm also not entirely sure whether or not it'd count as necrophilia, considering Kaori might be some kind of zombie.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes