DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah yes, I forgot all about nightmare Sana before replaying this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am of the opinion that Sana is so bad at Halloween, it makes her good at Halloween. Everyone else is some anime character or a cat girl samurai, etc. Then there's Sana:

Which reminds me, if Sana isn't the Banana Demon, I might even be a little disappointed:

Edit: Apparently it's a Moon head, not a Banana head. My bad lmao.

Last edited:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I am of the opinion that Sana is so bad at Halloween, it makes her good at Halloween. Everyone else is some anime character or a cat girl samurai, etc. Then there's Sana:

Which reminds me, if Sana isn't the Banana Demon, I might even be a little disappointed:
That's not a banana. That's late 80's McDonalds mascot .

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Actually this reminded me, my eyes are apparently shit, so is the Moon behind Sensei purple, or is it actually blue and the red tint just makes it look purplish:

If it's purple, then I'm not sure what it's meant to represent. If it's blue, then it's probably meant to represent Ayane/The Shapeshifter or something.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Actually this reminded me, my eyes are apparently shit, so is the Moon behind Sensei purple, or is it actually blue and the red tint just makes it look purplish:

If it's purple, then I'm not sure what it's meant to represent. If it's blue, then it's probably meant to represent Ayane/The Shapeshifter or something.
It seens to depend on the other moons, the right side, closer to the green moon, is blue and the left, closer to the red moon, is purple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It seens to depend on the other moons, the right side, closer to the green moon, is blue and the left, closer to the red moon, is purple.
That's what i'm seeing too, Akira is unfortunately taking up the exact space needed to see an unaffected view of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, imma just have to file this under "The Moonspiracy", and add it to the other unanswered questions that might be answered later, like whatever is going on with the Secret Maid:
The School Nurse on Fridays:
And The Ghost of the 5th floor:
Etc.

NyehNyaNyah

Aug 5, 2020
Decided to give it another go but I got back to where I was and now "There is Nothing" won't seem to trigger, I check and I have done all the character events before hand, the only thing I can think of is I did cheat out of spite since I needed to start again I don't know if using the cheats like cuts you off from the ending of chapter 1 or something

also I installed the anti DRM to be safe this time since I grabbed the Care Packages this time

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Fiddled a bit with the the values.

I guess it's safe to say that it's blue, or blue enough.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does it? What does the game do if you fuck up with the Yumi shit?
You get events marked as missed (red and struck through).

Edit: Apparently it's a Moon head, not a Banana head. My bad lmao.
She's so bad at Halloween, it's scary.

That's what i'm seeing too, Akira is unfortunately taking up the exact space needed to see an unaffected view of it.
Fiddled a bit with the the values.

I guess it's safe to say that it's blue, or blue enough.
I think that might be blue, look at the other two, which are both the other two base colors of the RGB colors.

Decided to give it another go but I got back to where I was and now "There is Nothing" won't seem to trigger, I check and I have done all the character events before hand, the only thing I can think of is I did cheat out of spite since I needed to start again I don't know if using the cheats like cuts you off from the ending of chapter 1 or something

also I installed the anti DRM to be safe this time since I grabbed the Care Packages this time
Not that I know of, what it does do is set your points to zero and keeps them there.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm going to play again when 0.41.0 gets released, so I can play up until the end of all 0.40.0 content with the guide mod.

Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
After catching up with all the content of this game so far I gotta say Ayane is by far my most favorite character in the game. It's funny because I thought she was boring initially. But with the character moments she has been having and her amazing redesign that makes her infinitely more visually interesting to look at, easily takes the number 1 spot for me in the cast.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Ah yes, the battle of the RGB values

edit: assigning colored moons to girls will probably too wild of a stretch, but we’ve seen a red moon during the 5th reset. Perhaps the red one belongs to the first god?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
After catching up with all the content of this game so far I gotta say Ayane is by far my most favorite character in the game. It's funny because I thought she was boring initially. But with the character moments she has been having and her amazing redesign that makes her infinitely more visually interesting to look at, easily takes the number 1 spot for me in the cast.

Based off the recent Beach update, It actually seems like Ayane is yet to give birth to The Shapeshifter:
Of course, who really knows what's going on.

There's also the possibility that the baby Ayane lost was that Unnamed Baby that showed up in a Happy Event:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

For those wondering why I wanted to know whether the Moon was blue or purple, earlier, it's due to how Yasu apparently can't see one of them:

Assuming the Moons and their colors represent people, then since Yasu can see Maya:
She can presumably see the Green Moon.

Since Yasu can see Ayane:
She can presumably see the Blue Moon.

However, Yasu can't actually see Sekai:
So, she presumably can't see the Red Moon.

Those colors seemingly belonging to those characters in particular (Ami is actually Pink apparently, based off the color of their names in game). This would also support theories that these Moons are related to those people in the first place. So far, Sekai is the only thing Yasu notably can't see, besides that Moon, as far as I recall.

Of course, Yasu might also just be incapable of seeing "Red", because it's "bad":
And if that Moon is actually purple, then it seems less notable that Yasu was shown seeing and not seeing these 3 characters in one Beach update, then mentioning seeing and not seeing those 3 Moons in the Beach update afterwards.

Anyway, at this point I'm leaning towards Yasu being unable to see the Red Moon. Why this matters, I do not know.

Also just for something to think about, apparently Ami's and Ayane's colors represent Springtime to Yasu:
Which seems interesting.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes